Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics: Seedsman Sponsored Journal

OMG! 2 years on prednisone will mess up a lady's figure. I don't envy losing all that. I've been on this diet for almost a year now. Enjoy not being controlled by food (hankering for foods I can't have). I have many bookmarks for paleo and keto diets (I'm lactose and gluten intolerant). I mostly eat whatever meats I want, fresh vegs fruits, and that's it (except when she makes mincemeat pie). I'm always on the lookout for new ways to prepare delectable meals, pairing ideas, etc. Trying to live to a ripe old age, lol.
Bone Broth - Any idea where to supply bones for bone broth? We make a soup out of the Boston Butt we make sausage with. So Good. Savory - smells so rich and Italian. Love it. I use ACV every time I make a salad - vinegar and oil. Oh, and Thank You btw.
Have a great day, Ladies, Gents
Go to a store that has a real butcher department. The good ones have bones in back in the freezer. You just have to ask for soup bones. If making beef bone broth, you should roast the bones first. I love a good turkey broth, so I get a bunch of wings and few legs and let it go in my ginormous stock pot with a bunch of veggies, herbs, and an ounce of organic apple cider vinegar. It's an all day affair, so I make it on the weekends. I freeze it in pint containers. I pull them out as needed. When I make beef bone broth I will use it for stews and for my French onion soup. I love making broth. There is something so comforting about it. My husband says I put love in my food and that is why it tastes so good!:circle-of-love:

Thank you so much. That sounds so good. I'll have to try both options. We did make a turkey soup two or three weeks ago. It was delicious! I cook a whole chicken in the winter to make the old fashioned chicken soup. Everyone raves about it around here. Thanks again! Cya

Hiya G2! I'm at home. OK. 1st things...I'm sorry to hear the Roots went poof. I should have warned you! Sorry...you are going to grow roots now!:battingeyelashes:

Let her dry out between watering and encourage that root growth by edge watering to make her reach for it and develop a great network of roots. By the looks of her now, you will be dunking in no time! I like to dunk!:rofl:

@weenmeoff is certainly welcome to check my advice! :high-five:
When I up pot I use fabric pots and soak the whole pot first off then just water in a small circle around the plant and get bigger as the plant grows and do a full water every now and then until i see roots. Same kinds principal just in reverse lol. Im encouraging root pruning before the roots start spreading through the fabric pot.

Dec 8, 2018 - Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics – Sponsored Tandem Journal:welcome:

Why another update so soon you ask???

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED AND HAD BABIES! Hahahahaha

Can you believe just over night and my seeds grew an entire inch and cracked their helmets???

That was abSOULute magic I tell yah what! If I didn’t see it I wouldn’t believe it, overnight y’all. When I saw them in the morning, I put some warm water on their tops to help them break through. Then I went back 2 hours later and look at what my girls did. The pics speak for themselves.

It happened exactly as described… @weenmeoff & @LadyGaea

1. Type: Afghan Kush (“The Comeback Kush”)

Days: 22

Week: 4

RH: 55%

Strain: Mostly Indica (80% - 20% sativa?)

Comments: After the first transplant drench.

She is a bit sad because of my transplant was imperfect, but she is as green as they come. I think I can even see some green coming in on the edges of the leaves. So look at her like she is singing on the opera stage, cause I can see she was very happy to be fed. Plus, until the humidifier comes, I am still transferring her everyday to my flower room where my environ is on.

BTW I'm going to top her very soon but I never do it when there is stress, I'll wait till she regains her composure, then I will top, that way she will have a strong root foundation first, topping second. It's always better to top a bit later than to top too early to prevent stunting, or stalling when creating two brand new potential colas.

-------------------------------------

2. Type: Mama Mia x 2 *NEW

Days: 1

Week: 1

RH: still low until I get my humidifier next week

Strain: Mostly Indica (90% - 10% sativa?)

Comments:

*We are at day one folks, and we got action already. Here are some pics up front and centre. By the way, check out the little one that is just pushing her membrane off and busting out of her shell. It’s amazing to see the transition of life being born, everything is living in our garden’s and that inspires me to grow more brain cells.

Mama Mia #1:

Mama Mia #2:

Peace Love Unity Respect - Soulful Grow Tribe
LG2:passitleft::cough:

full

Oh good I have always wanted to be on "fire"...hahahaha

I couldn't believe how strong her stalk was already. Kinda reminded me of the Peyote Critical. I'm so happy again to have non-screaming babies. They are as quiet as they can be. I'm gonna see if I can take pics of their uprising.

Dec 8, 2018 - Putting On The Brix With Seedsman Genetics – Sponsored Tandem Journal:welcome:

Why another update so soon you ask???

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED AND HAD BABIES! Hahahahaha

Can you believe just over night and my seeds grew an entire inch and cracked their helmets???

That was abSOULute magic I tell yah what! If I didn’t see it I wouldn’t believe it, overnight y’all. When I saw them in the morning, I put some warm water on their tops to help them break through. Then I went back 2 hours later and look at what my girls did. The pics speak for themselves.

It happened exactly as described… @weenmeoff & @LadyGaea

1. Type: Afghan Kush (“The Comeback Kush”)

Days: 22

Week: 4

RH: 55%

Strain: Mostly Indica (80% - 20% sativa?)

Comments: After the first transplant drench.

She is a bit sad because of my transplant was imperfect, but she is as green as they come. I think I can even see some green coming in on the edges of the leaves. So look at her like she is singing on the opera stage, cause I can see she was very happy to be fed. Plus, until the humidifier comes, I am still transferring her everyday to my flower room where my environ is on.

BTW I'm going to top her very soon but I never do it when there is stress, I'll wait till she regains her composure, then I will top, that way she will have a strong root foundation first, topping second. It's always better to top a bit later than to top too early to prevent stunting, or stalling when creating two brand new potential colas.

2. Type: Mama Mia x 2 *NEW

Days: 1

Week: 1

RH: still low until I get my humidifier next week

Strain: Mostly Indica (90% - 10% sativa?)

Comments:

*We are at day one folks, and we got action already. Here are some pics up front and centre. By the way, check out the little one that is just pushing her membrane off and busting out of her shell. It’s amazing to see the transition of life being born, everything is living in our garden’s and that inspires me to grow more brain cells.

Mama Mia #1:

Mama Mia #2:

Peace Love Unity Respect - Soulful Grow Tribe
LG2:passitleft::cough:

full
Lookin stellar Sis! Nice work!

The girls were feather light! …Super dry! Our dinner guest lingered tonight, and I was worried they would be drooping by the time I gave them a drink. I opened the tent and found relief! Leaves were upturned a bit, not droopy! Yay! They are lush and green! I decided to do their first Transplant drench tonight. I used 1 ounce of Doc Bud’s Transplant and ½ teaspoon of Tea in 2-1/2 gallons of water.They are green and lush. They don't need anything above or beyond!

I am a fan actually. They were nice dense buds. Took them at cloudy and it jacks me up similar to a sativa.

*Lovely pic you got there thanks for sharing. Very distinct pheno type there.

The girls were feather light! …Super dry! Our dinner guest lingered tonight, and I was worried they would be drooping by the time I gave them a drink. I opened the tent and found relief! Leaves were upturned a bit, not droopy! Yay! They are lush and green! I decided to do their first Transplant drench tonight. I used 1 ounce of Doc Bud’s Transplant and ½ teaspoon of Tea in 2-1/2 gallons of water.They are green and lush. They don't need anything above or beyond!

*Question???

*your last pic showed some kind of dunking, I though a drench was just pouring the entire 1 gallon into a 1 gallon pot. Was I supposed to dunk, and what is dunking?

*Your plants look amazing BTW, I hope my girls will follow in your budsteps. :)

Hi Lady! Dunking is the preferred method when plants are ln the 1s but you don't have to. 1 gallon seems like a lot for a 1, if it takes all then that's how much to give them but it think about 1/2 gallon would be enough whwn top feeding. Duggan always does that and it works well for him. He does 15ml of drench per gallon of water every single time, so that's easy to remember. That is top feeding.

For dunking you can use that that 15ml per gallon too. I can go into more depth about the dunk but am gonna try to find docs video for you.

Thanks Ween, so if I only top feed half a gallon from now on, would it be 7.5ml of drench then?

Yes but I'd encourage you to look at dunking, I really like doing it. Here is the video, Watering — DOC BUD's HIGH BRIX BLEND

How many plants are you feeding/watering at once? If you were doing 3, then it would be 1.5 gallons of water with 22.5ml of drench and 3-5ml of tea. That is top watering 3 plants. For the same 3 plants dunking, up it to 2 gallons of water with 30ml of drench and 3-5 ml of tea. You will likely have about 1/2 gallon left over that you will dump. Some add to house plants or cooking soil.

Back
Top Bottom