Quix's SSH from Clone - Chocolate NL Re-Veg & Other Fun Strains Coming Soon!

Mr. Krip, thanks for the info, I'll start doing smaller batches, should work for me...

X, thanks for the kind words, the plants seem to love their soil!

Hey Quix :ciao: Just zoomed thru the journal and I see you got some good treats from butter :high-five: I fancy that stuff!

Sorry to read about your mom having health issues, I pray that it is not as bad as it seemed.

All in all you seem to have saved a few clones and it's not bad after going through a few hick ups.

I'll be tagging along for sure, Green sticky thumbs up man. :thumb:

Hey 4Twenty4all:welcome:
Thank you for looking in and for the kind words! I really feel like this grow is sub-par, but the flowers do look ok....The SSH is a strange bird, in my opinion...I think she has a very minimal root structure, and is a bit stunted. She IS still producing, though, and at 3 weeks since the flip, I can't say I'm 100% dissappointed....The other 2 are just little ones, but are making me happy nonetheless...If you stick around for the next set of plants you may see some things that interest you, so please, feel free to hang out! See ya around!

Hey Quix :ciao: Just zoomed thru the journal and I see you got some good treats from butter :high-five: I fancy that stuff!

Sorry to read about your mom having health issues, I pray that it is not as bad as it seemed.

All in all you seem to have saved a few clones and it's not bad after going through a few hick ups.

I'll be tagging along for sure, Green sticky thumbs up man. :thumb:

YO Sisco!:welcome: my friend! I tried to like your post but there was NO LIKE BUTTON!!?? WTF!? Oh well, maybe it'll show up later lol...
Glad to have you bud, you're more than welcome any time...I was actually meaning to get over to yours tonight, I'm interested in your Kush:thumb:

Yeah, I dig the edibles too:high-five: Always a nice smooth ride, as long as you dont eat too much, it can be pretty miserable to be TOO high...
Thanks for the kind words, and thoghts for my Mom brotha, I'll be seein ya soon!

Small, quick picture update....22 days since flip....

SSH...
PB270007.JPG
PB270008.JPG

Durban Poison on the right and Widow on the left....
PB270002.JPG

Right on brother Sisco:high-five:
As much as I appreciate the compliment, this grow is pretty weak I need to start thinking in terms of how I can combine the growing power of my space, and lights...Got things kinda seperated right now in order to vent heat from my little HPS, and to keep the light bothering wifey! I just need a nice tent....

As much as I appreciate the compliment, this grow is pretty weak I need to start thinking in terms of how I can combine the growing power of my space, and lights...Got things kinda seperated right now in order to vent heat from my little HPS, and to keep the light bothering wifey! I just need a nice tent....

Hi Buddy ! :high-five: A tent would be terrific for you...you would be happy and so would wifey. Once a journeyman...you may want change houses. If I remember right. :Namaste:

Hi Quix - I know what you mean about wanting more space, it's something I went through for a while and it's nice having just a little more room. Having said that, your plants look really healthy and seem to be flowering very nicely so far. The tent is nice for sure. Nice job so far, whether you think so or not - you have a really nice grow going so far! :thumb:

I'm definately with you on the more space! I had to do it myself.

But...
:hmmmm: You really think you can get wifey to sleep in a tent so the lights don't bother her? :welldone:

Hi Buddy ! :high-five: A tent would be terrific for you...you would be happy and so would wifey. Once a journeyman...you may want change houses. If I remember right. :Namaste:

Good memory!:high-five:Maybe someday...Gotta have the space to put the tent first, and yes, a move is in order...Just a matter of stability at the moment...Gotta make sure I'll have a job in 6 months before moving, we're hoping for spring!
Thanks for stopping in OMM, always a pleasure!:Namaste:

Hi Quix - I know what you mean about wanting more space, it's something I went through for a while and it's nice having just a little more room. Having said that, your plants look really healthy and seem to be flowering very nicely so far. The tent is nice for sure. Nice job so far, whether you think so or not - you have a really nice grow going so far! :thumb:

Aaaw shucks!:bigblush::bigblush:
Thanks X, I apreciate that Brother. I do realize my girls look decent, they would just be that much better if they were given the room to express their potential!
I admit, I am proud of having success with all my grows so far, with the exception of some clones I purposely treated like crap, and didn't really plan on growing in the first place. I have some pretty fun strains on hand, and soon to be in hand, and am looking forward to 2012 for sure!! :thumb:
Thanks for stopping in my friend!

i'm definately with you on the more space! I had to do it myself.

But...
:hmmmm: You really think you can get wifey to sleep in a tent so the lights don't bother her? :welldone:

dude!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Throw a frame together and wrap it in Panda...stick it on your side of the bed.

LOL, Way ahead of you brother:high-five:
This is litterally, right next to my side of the bed, I've been disguising it as a "junk rack?" for a couple weeks....I just have to figure out how to veg in it while its closed at night, fans are noisy and light likes to peak out of home made tents...I'm still brain storming though....
PC010001.JPG

Back
Top Bottom