Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Beautiful Job!
Thank you kindly! ;)

So I hear you won MoTM! :bravo:

Love that Hong Kong OG, posting that summoned me :)

Outdoors ftw! :high-five:

Hi THsea, how wonderful of you to stop by :) Thanks for the kind words, I love the Hong Kong OG too :circle-of-love:
Update510_01043.jpg

Have a great Day my friends!

Good morning Lester. It's a pretty day and I'm hoping a clean day. Happy Munchday buddy

Lester I'm not worthy (props and respect going your way through the dark energy fields) this is truly a great thread and I just put it on my bookmark bar, so as not to forget it.

Really love that CA Tortoise !!!! we just buy those strawberries at the farmers market in Long Beach on Sundays , sweet as sugar! but I may become a bit of a pest asking you for some follow up info on that KC 45. you see I bought that pink package of seeds from (name left out to protect the innocent) and they arrived SMASHED. so when I emailed the seller, they promptly sent out a "stealth" package and I have 5 plants in my back yard next to my Harle-Tsu plants and I can say with certainty that what ever was sent to me the second time is not a AUTO strain, the plants are now 4 feet tall and have been growing since 3-11-14 and no flowering yet, these are the skinniest (think of those bony cat walking models) I have ever seen with the thinnest leaves too. I looked thru your photos and not sure if any one you show on there are close to what is growing in my backyard. looks like they will end up as smoke for my older son, as these are not going to work for my little experiment.

If you have a picture of your KC45 posted somewhere , please send me a link to look at yours.

thanks bro. awesome garden, hope to do 1/4 of what you have in yours "some day "

Aloha Shanti Baba :circle-of-love:
Aloha my friend :ciao:

Good morning Lester. It's a pretty day and I'm hoping a clean day. Happy Munchday buddy
Good Afternnoon! Yeah it is pretty nice down here too, hope you have a clean day buddy :circle-of-love:

Hi Les just found out you got MOTM congratulations well deserved my friend!:peace::bravo::goodjob::thumb::high-five::cheer::circle-of-love::party::passitleft::bigtoke::woohoo:
Howdy Harley! Thank you so much!! :thanks:

Wow, that's animated!
:cheer:

Lester I'm not worthy (props and respect going your way through the dark energy fields) this is truly a great thread and I just put it on my bookmark bar, so as not to forget it.

Really love that CA Tortoise !!!! we just buy those strawberries at the farmers market in Long Beach on Sundays , sweet as sugar! but I may become a bit of a pest asking you for some follow up info on that KC 45. you see I bought that pink package of seeds from (name left out to protect the innocent) and they arrived SMASHED. so when I emailed the seller, they promptly sent out a "stealth" package and I have 5 plants in my back yard next to my Harle-Tsu plants and I can say with certainty that what ever was sent to me the second time is not a AUTO strain, the plants are now 4 feet tall and have been growing since 3-11-14 and no flowering yet, these are the skinniest (think of those bony cat walking models) I have ever seen with the thinnest leaves too. I looked thru your photos and not sure if any one you show on there are close to what is growing in my backyard. looks like they will end up as smoke for my older son, as these are not going to work for my little experiment.

If you have a picture of your KC45 posted somewhere , please send me a link to look at yours.

thanks bro. awesome garden, hope to do 1/4 of what you have in yours "some day "

Hey thanks for the kind words and stopping through, hope to see your outdoor grow up and running soon - this link may help How to Make a Grow Journal As per your inquiry, yes, there is KC-45 posted all over this thread, lots of info and detailed reports floating around. As a quick answer, it is some very intricate and interesting pot that has become a little lovely secret addition to my stash. Extremely hardy and great plants for growing on the coast. She just requires a vast amount of patience, more than most growers have.

Here is the KC-45 "autoflowers", from first batch all the way up through current batch.
IMG_132515.JPG
IMG_132318.JPG
IMG_140914.JPG
IMG_150016.JPG
IMG_152720.JPG
IMG_168413.JPG
IMG_170515.JPG
IMG_170113.JPG
IMG_199615.JPG
IMG_209618.JPG
IMG_209515.JPG
IMG_210014.JPG

All plants depicted are KC-45.

I take it they are not "autos" ? your plants look just like what I'm growing, except no pistils yet, much less buds.

thanks again for your quick reply. I will let them do their thing then...

I take it they are not "autos" ? your plants look just like what I'm growing, except no pistils yet, much less buds.

thanks again for your quick reply. I will let them do their thing then...

I am still learning with how this strain works. It isn't extremely stable. Different phenotypes left and right all over the place. It usually does not flower quick like a traditional autoflower, hence why we can see such larger specimens. There seems to be some photo sensitivity as well... so I won't know for sure what the total verdict of this strain is until I grow a few more plants out. Over all, despite what ever issues she may have with stability, I still know her medicine is one of a kind. And is a flower that a true sativa aficionado would appreciate. The way she makes me feel is almost unlike any other strain I've had . Definitely a hardy strain that can withstand over-watering and humid scenarios. Seems to be pretty mold resistant as well. She's basically the essence of a Brazilian land-race pure sativa. Can't wait to see how yours turns out. I love KC-45 and I enjoy looking forward to waking up to it every morning :ganjamon:

Good deal Dude on the MOtM thing. You had that coming. Was a question of time was all....
Hey I was looking abit more about the KC-45. It's in the Big Book of Bud's vol 3. Strange read. I thought maybe you have some with a slight auto genes but, Says it's a 50/50 cross of a Brazilian male Sativa and Russian ruderalis female. Now what I find odd. Outdoors claims it will finish by September 15. And can grow to 7' and weight out up to 3 lb's. Now we all know well about claims but that don't mean squat. Good weed is good weed whatever the sale methods. But why Wood they say Sept 15th? They do insinuate they have a longer veg time before she triggers into flower, flowering is said between 8-10 weeks, but why the September figure on a auto? That makes me feel she does have some photo sensitivity. They recommend a organic fertilizer regiment. I'd like to see what you get in the ground without a pot. I'm not planning on ordering more seeds right now, but it sounds great for my climate. Might be one in my greenhouse next year. Hey all that matters is it works for you.... Congratulations once more and Keepem Green

The september 15th flowering date is weird on a auto. I never knew there were autos that still needed to switch but by definition isnt a auto a plant that doesnt need the switch? I wonder could it be a harvest by date perhaps? That could be controlled a lot more in a auto at least down to withing a few days of that. Its hard to hit the exact date without compromising it growing for to long and therefore degradation or to short and therefore less potency and yield although I dont deal with autos much it still pays to know as much as possible especially since ive considered add autos and when they are done triggering the switch for the photoperiods. This way I can have smokable buds while waiting for the other buds. I know I got carried away there but im always up for information

Good deal Dude on the MOtM thing. You had that coming. Was a question of time was all....
Hey I was looking abit more about the KC-45. It's in the Big Book of Bud's vol 3. Strange read. I thought maybe you have some with a slight auto genes but, Says it's a 50/50 cross of a Brazilian male Sativa and Russian ruderalis female. Now what I find odd. Outdoors claims it will finish by September 15. And can grow to 7' and weight out up to 3 lb's. Now we all know well about claims but that don't mean squat. Good weed is good weed whatever the sale methods. But why Wood they say Sept 15th? They do insinuate they have a longer veg time before she triggers into flower, flowering is said between 8-10 weeks, but why the September figure on a auto? That makes me feel she does have some photo sensitivity. They recommend a organic fertilizer regiment. I'd like to see what you get in the ground without a pot. I'm not planning on ordering more seeds right now, but it sounds great for my climate. Might be one in my greenhouse next year. Hey all that matters is it works for you.... Congratulations once more and Keepem Green

Hey my friend! Good read, it seems like that's about all we know about the KC-45. About to puff a bowl right now :) :hookah: Thanks for the kind words too buddy!

Grats on the win :)
Thank you Craw!

I've got a regular WWxBB vegging with an auto, 18/6 and the auto is budding. Doesn't care bout the light schedule, like a honey badger plant.
Honey badger:
Nice plant! :thumb:

Looking wonderful hey thats a lovely Bud you got there :peace::circle-of-love:
Good Day Aloha my friend!

Back
Top Bottom