Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2013

Lester sorry to hear you had to cut your loses but I do understand. The other girls are looking really good and I hope you make it all the way with them. Hope you are having a great weed evening.

We had a cool spell here ,I think the moths are pretty much done here. I had a fight with mites in the greenhouse. They like it dry. After spraying ,I have 9000 ladybugs on the job for the finish. I was wondering if ladybugs eat moth eggs? they are gorging themselves .
I matters not how much gets to the hash bowl, Its how much good bud you get in the good bowl. good luck the rest of the way

looking good
Why thank you Jimbo!:thanks:

Lester sorry to hear you had to cut your loses but I do understand. The other girls are looking really good and I hope you make it all the way with them. Hope you are having a great weed evening.
Thank you for the warm support! ;) Cheers and Happy Skunkday to ya!

congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you KingJohnC!:thanks:

We had a cool spell here ,I think the moths are pretty much done here. I had a fight with mites in the greenhouse. They like it dry. After spraying ,I have 9000 ladybugs on the job for the finish. I was wondering if ladybugs eat moth eggs? they are gorging themselves .
I matters not how much gets to the hash bowl, Its how much good bud you get in the good bowl. good luck the rest of the way
I would think if you had an excess ladybugs that they would scour each and every branch and leaf and would eat the eggs. Glad to hear your gaining the upper hand in the "bug hunt". That is always a good feeling. Thanks for the well wishes partner:thanks:, you too and Cheers on those Force Flowers ;)

Looks great, you are still winning the "war":thumb:
Thanks, I believe I have the upper-hand now (for the most part :Namaste:)

Happy Skunkday Relaxed :thumb:
Happy Munchday matie!:morenutes:

Dam Les that sucks on all the worms, glad you were able to cut your losses and at least harvest and get some good stash , Look forward to the rest of the harvest, OG
Thanks for the rep message OG, with how it's drying up on the drying rack its looking like some really strong stuff, I tried a dried sample of the HK OG bud and it was like waking up to diesel fuel. Still needs to cure up and get its real flavor though. I think it may have been nicely ripened for the harvest, perhaps it wasn't too early after all! :Namaste:

Eye Candy of the Force Flowers, wish I knew the exact lineage of this one, all I know to call it is Force Flowers ;), this is some freshly cured product and it smells so very good. It has a sour blast of winterfresh when you smell it, and makes your nose tingle. It is my strong stash, gonna toss one in NoTM
Update510_01046.jpg
Update510_01145.jpg
Update510_01336.jpg
Update510_01435.jpg
Update510_01528.jpg

Goodmorning and great bud!!! Those force flowers are impressive as heck :yummy:
Waking up the an Extreme Q this morning, wow, very nice clean mellow highs.
Coffee with the Q fired up right next to the laptop is a pretty nice convenient morning session!

:peace: CA

Always a TON of crystals on your buds! :thumb:
It's all that ultra high UV Sun at the beach! ;)

Very nice indeed Relaxed
Happy Munchday to ya man :thumb:
Happy Tokeday cron! :smokin:

Goodmorning and great bud!!! Those force flowers are impressive as heck :yummy:
Waking up the an Extreme Q this morning, wow, very nice clean mellow highs.
Coffee with the Q fired up right next to the laptop is a pretty nice convenient morning session!

:peace: CA
Great Morning! I am very pleased with how with these force flowers are, they really hit hard and the cure has changed their flavor profile to extend longevity in the vape. I've still yet to smoke the stuff, gonna give some to a friend and see what she thinks. Also need to get a dab of that recent amber concentrate I extracted, want to compare it with a buddies. Glad to hear your EQ is here and your breaking her in! Feel free to PM me if you run into any issues! I have to be very careful with caffeine , I'm sensitive to it, so depending on the dosage I go into panic attacks and get jittery. I have also extracted caffeine from tea leaves and it yields a white powder, however there have been studies that show a little bit of caffeine used correctly helps blood flow, and decrease chances of heart disease,etc.
But when I've got really strong herbs, nothing will roast you more than a cup of coffee (or insanely strong expresso) with a bowl.
Hope you can find the peace of mind I have found with the EQ, rather than combusting the plant, even though it may use more medicine. Cheers!

Thats some pretty bud right there.

Thanks jetboy! I'm very happy to have a cured product that is actually a different strain than all the others. With Force Flowers alone this summer I have gone through 3 different strains (gotta love quality random seeds from the club), now I have 2 more fruity sativa strains, and the Hong Kong OG which is experimental but fun. I don't think I could have done much better even if I would have ordered seeds lol ;) So I think I hit the lottery again, which reminds me that I need to buy more powerball tickets because I am one lucky man!!
:hookah::hookah:

good evening weed my friend. Eye candy is an understatement. Very nice looking buds. Hope your day was cooler than mine. It was 90 here with 90% humidity. It's suppose to cool off a little and start raining sunday or monday. that should help a little. Happy Weednesday

Hello all, been a bit occupied with busy work lately, however today will be a (hopefully) nice and worm and mold free update. I am traveling 50 miles to see my ladies and Mystery Sativa #1 will be chopped for sure, so I have my hands full with a detailed trim of this one plant, probably will spend 2-3 hours trimming it. She's definitely ready since I took a bottom bud sample on the previous weekend, and I have to point out that Mystery Sativa#1 is definitely a high CBD strain, with a very floral, and sweet flowery taste, definitely the contapositive of any OG strain, it hits very smooth, tasty, and has a great mid-day effect, and the buds are nice and dense. After that I will think about harvesting the next fruity strain (Mystery Sativa #2), which is like literal sour candy, hard to explain it. Just veryy sour, almost like sour apple, insanely fruity bud but is taking longer than the other one because she grows small buds all over the place, small but potent buds. Then still a couple OG's to come down in the near future, but they're in the backburner since its a more latent phenotype compared to the OG's I already harvested, they should be fairly dry by now. Ready for some OG nugs to go into jars soon and get their patented OG flavor we're looking for.

Just want to add that the previous force flowers is definitely a different strain and a friend of mine sampled some bowls (smoking), and said it burned good, tasted a little funky, but got her all faded with euphoric onset and a tiring downfall. Also, I think the purple strain I harvested earlier this summer was just a random diamond in the rough of a seed that I decided to pull out of a bag of mixed genetics. Who knows what will pop up next year :)

Cheers and Good Day!:reading420magazine:

Well, I am cashed out for the night, I spent the whole day trimming this Mystery Sativa #1 plant, all I can say is I am glad that is over, now onto the next one! Luckily minimal worms and mold, found a few big daddys that I missed last week, they got big over the course of 4 days! HK OG has gone into curing jar and smells like pure peppery spice, no joke, black pepper, smells super strong.

Hong Kong OG (supposed to be sensi star x sour diesel x og) this is the combination of the clone and her mother, phenotype#1 which has early maturation characteristics and lanky growth with big large colas
Update510_01241.jpg
Update510_01337.jpg

Some shots of me inspecting the buds early in the day
Update510_01047.jpg
Update510_01146.jpg

Now onto the harvest of the day, my beautiful precious glory of love, high CBD strain in my opinion, light floral aroma with a hint of skunk and candy. These are pictures that I was able to snap throughout the day, it was a very long process. Oh and I also cut some tops off the HK OG Clone#2 (phenotype#2), it's that close up nug
Update510_01436.jpg
Update510_01529.jpg
Update510_01624.jpg
Update510_01719.jpg
Update510_02014.jpg
Update510_02113.jpg
Update510_02212.jpg

Update510_02212.jpg

Update510_02410.jpg
Update510_0239.jpg
Update510_0258.jpg
Update510_0266.jpg
Update510_0292.jpg
Update510_0301.jpg
Update510_0274.jpg
Update510_0284.jpg

Next in line is the sour apple as I like to call it, fucking sourrrrr and fruity as a bitch with a hint of skunk. She's getting chopped as soon as I build up the spirit with a nights sleep, right back to the mesmerizing trimming world! 3 hours go by like nothing.
Update510_01819.jpg
Update510_01916.jpg

Good Night and Be Well!:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom