Rescue Plants - First Indoor

Well she HERMIED freakn nuts all over. I think im giving up. I guess it just wasnt meant for a poor person to be successful. Thanx for the help anyway. Yes I know your a chic, I say man to everyone

I refuse to believe in your statement

Too much of a stubborn hard a@# to believe in what you said :rofl:

No reason to give up, nuts happen. You still have another girl.

Whack the LadyBoy down or go stick her back out in the woods so she can seed up the place. Then focus on the real girl.

We refuse to accept your resignation!

Now hit this :passitleft: and lets talk about the other lady.

Dang Al you are chemist. That was some good stuff, thanks for the "HIT". Ok I've got my mind right now. Y'all are right I still have another lady in flower and I have clones from Kitty and Soccer Mom. I picked all the nuts off that I could find and gave her to my cousin to get her out of my grow lab. They will finish kitty out she may still make good smoke she is already getting frost on day 20. I will be making a good seed purchase soon. Suggestion for a good seed bank please.

Yes I am through pouting and whining.

Dang Al you are chemist. That was some good stuff, thanks for the "HIT". Ok I've got my mind right now. Y'all are right I still have another lady in flower and I have clones from Kitty and Soccer Mom. I picked all the nuts off that I could find and gave her to my cousin to get her out of my grow lab. They will finish kitty out she may still make good smoke she is already getting frost on day 20. I will be making a good seed purchase soon. Suggestion for a good seed bank please.

Yes I am through pouting and whining.

Alright, I knew you wouldn't give up that easy.

As for recommended seed banks. I have no experience with any of them but if you look at the sponsors there are quite a few.

I personally plan on making an order from Herbies real soon. They also just updated their free seeds they send with each order :thumb:

Been hitting this all day long :passitleft: not a typical friday but I ain't complainin'

0910161324.jpg

Hey Slamber, been away for a few days. Sucks about the hermie, happens to us all. Glad the guys... And gals were able to keep you level keeled and up to keep going for the rest of the grow. What plant is deficient was it the hermie or the good one? Post a pic again so we can see the progression...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ps: good job team 420:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom