Rhys777 First Attempt At A Journal And To Be Honest A Grow

@Smeegol if that's how we going to judge wether to flip or not then I better get flipping :yummy:

I'm just worried the yield may be extremely small given the current size of the plant being my first grow.

Yeah snap a Pic or two that will be awesome to see. What's the average you like to veg a plant for?

It depends really on how soon I need flowers for consumption, the longer the better honestly but if you are the sole person whose consuming and you have girls waiting in the wings to replace those you might flip then go for it brother...

I have my plants in the garden that will flip naturally and I've already taken clones of my gold cheese and waiting on cpl Alaskan purple cuts to show roots in the next 8-10 days and those I've got vegging under lights at night and outdoors by day and they'll be an early winter harvest..

Shit decisions decisions.... Haha. Reckon I'll check what happens over the next few days and just take it from there. Prob going to have a couple of mates wanting to grab a couple of grams instead of getting other ways.

@Smeegol no journal on your side at the moment?

Its called " A Stoorish Hobbit and his Lair " but since I had that spine infection back in December I haven't been journaling, although I've been giving thought bout starting it up again seeing yourself, mr.Rugged and mr.D&K going for it... my sig doesn't work so you'll have to search it up.

Hello mr.77 here's the c99Blue X LuckyStar, I'm already in love with her fat leaves.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are 14 days old today..:Rasta:

How many are you flipping and what lighting will they be under?

Planning on flipping seven of those, maybe 6 under 2 Mars hydro tsw2000's. I'm hoping that light will be enough.

Hello mr.77 here's the c99Blue X LuckyStar, I'm already in love with her fat leaves.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

They are 14 days old today..:Rasta:

Those plants are looking super healthy smeegs, I've never seen a plant so broad leafed before. Actually looks pretty cool.
What you growing them in?

Better get flipping soon. The biggest one looks like it will overtake anything near it so some good training is in store for that. I wouldn’t wait to long to flip bro. Looks good for a first grow though rhys. Good work

Was leaning towards giving the bigger two the majority of light of one of the lights and the smaller five will soak up the rest I hope. But thanks shotta appreciate it man. I'm super keen to see how the bigger one turns out.

I think I'll go with the 24 hours off darkness starting this evening and then set timers to 12/12 after that. Is it fine to train them into a scrog during the stretch or is that not really needed or advised?

Think you should be fine training first two weeks (stretch) ' I've trained outdoors when plants were well into flower without issues. Wouldn't recommend it that far into flower though. Mine were popping over the wall and if you have seen the size of the ladies I grow was very obvious. In fact you couldn't miss them so I had to pull them below the wall.
Looking good bro. Nice and green in there

@Lerugged haha yeah I've seen those monsters that you grow.. What's your yields been like ok those big ladies? Must be pretty dam decent? I've been reading a bit about supercropping. May study up on that and give it a go

@Lerugged haha yeah I've seen those monsters that you grow.. What's your yields been like ok those big ladies? Must be pretty dam decent? I've been reading a bit about supercropping. May study up on that and give it a go
Hmm usually I pull anywhere from half a pound to 2 pounds ( rarely) mostly though I get about a pound to 500g per plant on the bigger ladies.

@Lerugged next season hopefully I can try get even close to that haha I'm quite keen to plant a few girls in the ground next season have a lekker veggie garden to do it in

Liewe moer that's a room not a tent :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Those ladies will most likely double up superbly so watch out for that. I remember my one plant just kep growing and growing and growing...

Those stitches do grow really nice!

All looks amazing bro

Haha thanks dk, yeah wasn't thinking things through when I ordered it hey, had no experience so just went ahead with whatever. Wish I had rather splurged more on lights than on the tent. But now the goal is to try and fill the thing one day :yummy:

More or less stretch better? I actually have no clue? Do you want stretch or try and avoid it? Should I lift my lights up high to get the plants there or should I keep the lux around 55k instead?

I can't wait to get those stitches growing! Super excited for that!

And cheers stoked to hear the plants are looking good mate. First grow so I'm not to sure what to expect or look for 100 percent :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom