Ricky Bobby's - Soil - T5 - Sativa - SOG - First Journal

Actually it was very difficult for me to get all those bottles actually. I still need more really.

I don't drink pop except for in my whiskey which is usually coke. But the coke bottles are curvy so it was inconvienient shape for a pot. So I switched to Pepsi. Which I needed more faster than whiskey drinks would produce so I actually started drinking pop for a while just to get the bottles. Luckily the boss drinks Pepsi but always in cans, so I had to force her into drinking the 2 liters to help me out lol. Its been about 7 months now trying to gather them up.

Aw man we've got zillions of 2 litre Fanta orange bottles the wife's an addict lol well maybe not zillions but say one a day. I will float them over the pond..... hey did that story of the man's ashes In the bottle get over there?? It went like this. I think it was Australia the guy died. He loved to travel. So his wife popped some of his ashes in a bottle with a note and a some money incase he needed it (obviously he didn't need it) and her contact details explaining... and threw him out to see. I think wen I read the story he'd washed up on 3 beaches in diffrent country's. Each time found the finder contacted his wife and put a few penny's in the bottle and threw him back out to sea to carry on his adventure..... how cool is that! I thought so anyway just thought I'd share as it popped into my mind

Lol that's a cool story! I'd be interested to try it and see who ended up contacting back. He/ his ashes are probably resting in peace on a deserted island somewhere now. Not a bad way to be sent off.

I could certainly use those fanta bottles lol. I like orange pop too and some root beer and such but I only drink like one a week or so if I am really trying, otherwise I go weeks without pop. Beer, water, coffees and unsweet tea fresh brewed are my drinks, then of course the ocasional whiskey or moonshine.

Not a fizzy pop addict either... If i drink too much of that, i sound like a toads in a swamp, during breeding season. :rofl::rofl:

Drink loads of squash, coffee to wake me up... Tea, lager ( beer ), cider... Not a huge spirits fan... Southern comfy is about my lot

Hope the install does/ has gone well my friend....

Im well excited to see it, as it's an option for my grow upgrade. :high-five:

Ahh good morning! Very much excited! The concern floating around the forum of the mars packing list saying "led light" and such actually influenced me to ship to a false address and have the courier hold package at store for my pickup. So it is waiting for me at the ups store to pick it up! Unfortunately I have to get through this 10 hour day of work before I can get to it ... And won't get to install until tomorrow :( ahhh patience ...

In my younger days I had drank SoCo (southern comfort) to the point of being very ill one time and still to this day just the smell of it makes my stomach turn haha. I do remember loving it right up till that frightful day though.

What is squash? And cider? I drink Apple cider vinegar every morning, it's supposed to be good for ya, it nothing else it's good for the mental toughness lol yuck! But now I've done it so long it isn't so bad.

Anyway, the girls are looking great! I will be getting a good slew of pictures over the weekend after the mars reflecor is hung.

I have a confession to make... My name is Ricky and I am a watering addict... I think I need to go soiless lol just cuz I have to restrain myself from over watering... But I had let the pots Damn near dry out completely so last night all the girls in the SOG got a drink. Plain water. Next one will be nutes. Some the ones closer to harvest have put out a huge new wave of pistils and started putting on some more weight. They will be chopped soon.

I put about 25 seedlings on the table back when this journal got rolling. Some of them were killed by me but of all them left I see 2 males that have met their maker and it looks like all the rest are female! New record! Will have to go back as get exact numbers but I was surprised.

Good morning Ricky,
I thought Friday morning was the OWA session? I must have wrote it down wrong on my calendar, crap, My vision really is going down hill fast lately.
It will not be long now and those girl will be swaying in the light of their new sun. Grams on the upgrade.

Top of the day to ya RB....thought i'de cruise on by to see your set up! I like your GR size and arrangement. Would like to see some bigger pots and different , more reliable soil...like our DBHBB. Have ya thought of buying a "Kit" from Doc Bud and switching over to High Brix soil? Have a great day RB! Cheers.:high-five:
Hey Dug! Thanks for stopping in. I have been considering Docs Brix mix! Can you give some details on it? Where to order. Options, sizes, etc etc? I think I will be consistently running one or two large pot along side my sog too from here on!

Who wants a little strip tease?

1105151322.jpg

I went ahead and picked it up at lunch time.

Now, the disapointing part. Partially disappointment in Mars and partially UPS.
1105151319.jpg
1105151319a.jpg
1105151319b.jpg
1105151318b.jpg
1105151318c.jpg
1105151318a.jpg

Anyone that wanted to know now would know exactly what that is and what it's for. I was assured that the packing list/label and box would off no indicatio of its contents. Obviously that's not true. Go to Google and type mh-480-96led. You will get hit in the face with a cannabis branch. Then if you poke a hole in the side like was done you can see the nice green casing to confirm your f
Google search and label description. Then play hockey with the box. Blah.

Glad it got there mate.... But, shit man.... Thats not good at all...,

That should be inside another plain box.... No product information needs to be shown, once in country...

Post these images on the MH page... I know they mentioned a distributor problem over there...

I wont be happy if mine turns up like that... When i get one

Apart from that..... Purply pink is now order of the day.... Serial over waterer...:rofl::rofl:

Couldnt resist mate, just messin

:high-five:

Yea man, i am just hoping it all works ok. The unit itself looks like it is ok. But Mars gotta get it together too. I know they are working on it. Can't wait to hang it up! And I promise I won't water anything today.... Well maybe just the ones in the veg box.... And the moms ..... Ahhhhj water the whole world!!!

Cool new light bro. On the packing....... 4 month ago when I bought my first mars2 I raised concern about the packing as it stated led light on a shiny holographic sticker and was assured the next light a month later wouldn't have it. But of course it was exactly the same. I'm in a different country to u so this is a world wide thing not isolate to a single warehouse. Don't get me wrong I love mars hydro lights but it could be my front door getting trampled by the police with a tip off from a busy body delivery driver or courier company not mars hydros they need to realise that they are law abiding and at no risk but the ppl handing over $$$'s of notes for there product are at risk and want a plain frikkin box!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom