Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Which 3 didn't come up in the soil. Thats weird, I got a 100% germination.

Both G13s and one Mastik. The emergency storage conditions weren't exactly conducive to seed viability.

These were very kindly donated to the cause. A huge thank you to Golden Coast Genetics.

IMG_330912.jpg

Welcome, Derbybud! Not much to watch yet! And the way my luck is running it'll be a sausage fest.

(for those unfamiliar with this colloquialism)
Sausage Fest: When the number of males in an environment overwhelmingly exceeds the number of females present.

I'm 60. This journal reminds me of how micro-breweries started around San Francisco in the 80s.

Wait... what? Dude, you've gotta finish this train of thought! How did you get from here to there? :hmmmm:

Hahaha. We have some killer breweries up here in Alaska. Drinking the ultimate winter pastime. Well that and growing dank.....

You're a germinate whore.

And I keep getting fucked! But then, all of my seeds were in storage through the heat of summer and we had a few weeks of 100+ degree days. Hell, we had several days that topped 110 degrees. That can't be good on seeds.

It was a brutal summer alright. Just be glad you didn't get burned out. We choked on B.C. smoke half the summer.

Oh buddy, we got way more than our fair share of BC smoke. There were many days where visibility was reduced to about 500 yards. Satellite imagery showed that we got more smoke from BC than the fires in Washington. Crazy summer!

Wait... what? Dude, you've gotta finish this train of thought! How did you get from here to there? :hmmmm:

I lived there in the 70/80s. Aside from BBQing and smoking pot we all had an interest in beer. You could brew your own legally. There was some sort of limit on the amount. The guys who weren't growing pot screwed around with beer. It would have started with plastic jugs and tubes and morphed into something bigger as they became more obsessed. Your set up already looks industrial grade. It's small, but under the right circumstances you could multiply it by 100. All the sudden your couple of plastic jugs for you and your BBQ buddies is a brewery and your biggest concern is the continuity of a water supply, maintaining temperatures in pipes over distance. All the mouse trap stuff. It started with guys making their own beer and being encouraged by their friends.

Oh yeah. It tasted better than the 3.2% stuff you could buy. That probably helped develop the thing.

Been there! A couple of guys I didn't know had gone from home brewing to commercial. They lost their head brewer early in the start-up and somehow I convinced them that I could improve their beer. So they brought me on as head brewer even though I'd never brewed a drop in my life. At the Portland (OR) Brewers Festival a year later my Kolsch was the only beer out of over 80 breweries present to sell out all twenty kegs and the event staff kept one keg back for their after party. Give me two weeks to study and I'll take out your spleen but I might get bored and move on to something else shiny before the operation is complete. LOL

You have never really lived until you drop four 8" net pots full of unwashed Hydroton on a black porcelain floor. Did you know that as they roll they leave little rust colored lines? That's useful info in allowing you to track the outliers from the initial explosion. FML.
And FMDog.

Back
Top Bottom