Rider509: Two Thais & G13

Gaaaah!!! The clones are ready to flip! I really need to get them in the flower tent.

The frosty goodness of Thaibodian Skunk. They're GRRREAT! (think Tony the Tiger)

That’s absolutely gorgeous Rider.
It's absolutely CRAZY! I wish I could take credit but throughout this whole grow I was just along for the ride. I didn't grow the plants, the plants grew me, and forced me to adapt and respond. They made me their bitch! But def worth it in the end. :)

Gaaaah!!! The clones are ready to flip! I really need to get them in the flower tent.

No, No... Let them get bigger it makes it more fun...... For us watching.

Before anyone slams me I'll be the first to say that this is a rough trim. Field expediency and all that. I'll clean it up when I have time. But DAMN! These buds are dense and heavy and almost as sticky (but not as stinky) as the MTPC. I think I could get a bud to stick on the ceiling. If it doesn't yield 3+ pounds I'll be shocked.
OK... 2+ pounds, but a guy can dream!
nice looking buds rider just awesome

I just harvested 2 White Widows, 1 Critical Kush and 1 Purple Kush yesterday. Care to take a guess at the dry weight?
Is that with or without the roots, Scrogdawg? :hmmmm:

Just grabbing a chair and following along. Great discussions and love the progress. Amazing setup my friend. I will Definitely be tagging along for the ride. Cheers! Happy Growing. :goodjob::D:welldone:

Just grabbing a chair and following along. Great discussions and love the progress. Amazing setup my friend. I will Definitely be tagging along for the ride. Cheers! Happy Growing.
This grow ended back in March and I don't know if Rider has another grow going (I know he was taking the summer off at least). Do read from the beginning as this journal is loaded with great info!

This grow ended back in March and I don't know if Rider has another grow going (I know he was taking the summer off at least). Do read from the beginning as this journal is loaded with great info!
Ha ha. Yeah I started from beginning now seeing the date, thx bud. Some great journals on here, some pretty funny and all full of something you can take with you. Good times. Cheers! :D

im in for the show. Greet content rider with lots of information. I'm glad i've come acros your thread and the fact that you are a DYI guy. I don't wanna high jack your thread with my questions but i'll be send you a privet messege if thats cool!

im in for the show. Greet content rider with lots of information. I'm glad i've come acros your thread and the fact that you are a DYI guy. I don't wanna high jack your thread with my questions but i'll be send you a privet messege if thats cool!
Hey PK! Rider hasn't been here for a year and a half now, so I don't know if we'll ever find out what he's up to these days.

that sucks!! Hope he is okay!!!

Back
Top Bottom