Jack Herer and Fruity Jack
IMG_20181228_132152.jpg
IMG_20181228_132324.jpg

All but two of the rest looked cracked
Busy day tomorrow
IMG_20181228_130847.jpg

Going to look at a pup tomorrow
Friends rescue dog, Tigger
He has a pug and a two year old daughter, and Tigger is a but energetic and mouthy (likes to nibble) for those two, so he'd be a rescue of a rescue dog...lol
He is 5mo old, Dutch Sheppard and Healer

FB_IMG_1545690206925.jpg
received_334445930722897.jpeg

1st two into dirt

Jack Herer and Fruity Jack
IMG_20181228_132152.jpg
IMG_20181228_132324.jpg

All but two of the rest looked cracked
Busy day tomorrow
IMG_20181228_130847.jpg

Going to look at a pup tomorrow
Friends rescue dog, Tigger
He has a pug and a two year old daughter, and Tigger is a but energetic and mouthy (likes to nibble) for those two, so he'd be a rescue of a rescue dog...lol
He is 5mo old, Dutch Sheppard and Healer

FB_IMG_1545690206925.jpg
received_334445930722897.jpeg

Cute pup. He looks like trouble though. You might have your hands full. I started looking again for another male Rotty so it can keep my female in line. I can't go looking in person until I am ready to take one in. I would have a house full of dogs if gave into that side of me.

Cute pup. He looks like trouble though. You might have your hands full. I started looking again for another male Rotty so it can keep my female in line. I can't go looking in person until I am ready to take one in. I would have a house full of dogs if gave into that side of me.
That's my worry

I don't want to just HELP a friend, but want a great dog, so that is a challenge, but he is cute...those ears.....lol

He will be very smart for sure, and since I don't work I'll have lots of time to spend with him or any dog I get

If he picks us, wife and I , then it is what it is....

We shall see

It's so nice to see a well trained disciplined canine instead of the norm, a pack of unrulely mutts. =(my neighbor) I feel like bojangles - his dog up and died 20 years he still greeves. I miss my "Tsokay":Namaste:

Do u live next to me, think yer talking about my neighbor...asshat has 5 dogs and never get attention....worthless human he is

Dogs are family, not animals

My Lady was a hearing service dog ...I hope my next dog can be even half as good as her and that will be a fantastic dog for sure

My biggest hope for tomorrow is I can say NO if he isn't who I hope he is, but I'm hoping he is

If you can, check out Dr. Ian Dunbar, he is a world famous dog trainer who does a lot of rehabilitation of rescue dogs. He gave me the tools to have my best dog yet. The man is worth his weight in gold. Check him out of you care to. Otherwise good luck with the pup, I hope you fulfill each others needs. Love his wonky ear. He looks like a strong willed pup.Keep em tired.
Do you happen to have a treadmill?

If you can, check out Dr. Ian Dunbar, he is a world famous dog trainer who does a lot of rehabilitation of rescue dogs. He gave me the tools to have my best dog yet. The man is worth his weight in gold. Check him out of you care to. Otherwise good luck with the pup, I hope you fulfill each others needs. Love his wonky ear. He looks like a strong willed pup.Keep em tired.
Do you happen to have a treadmill?

I'll check him out

I'm a bit apprehensive today about it
Had strange dreams last night, and a doggo dream..lol

I should go meet him at least

Absolutely go and meet him. He look like he would be a very attentive little guy. OK I will shut up now. Dogs are my kryptonite.
He is adorable... :love::hug::circle-of-love::hug::love:
With some proper training he will turn into a super companion

Those damn ears.....lol

I'm gunna go meet him, worst case he stays there

Best case my life is turned upside-down....lol

Absolutely go and meet him. He look like he would be a very attentive little guy. OK I will shut up now. Dogs are my kryptonite.

I hear ya Sam

I hate people....love dogs

Chris, seriously, I see a potential in this pup.
Obedience school / guard training, he is intelligent beneath the "silly pup stuff".

He is a Healer and Dutch Sheppard mix

So very smart and needs activity for sure...

I had a Jack Russell for awhile, did some decent training with him.

Nice thing it's always nice here and I have a bit of grass in back to let him out...and a POOL!!!!!
Big park a block away assss well

Gunna go meet him, see how it goes

I have a pic of my German shepard... Full of the same energy, same intelligent eyes.
We did 6 months training and I had the best guard dog alive.
And yes :laugh::rofl::laugh:he had the same big ears as a pup

Back
Top Bottom