Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

Made a bunch of sausage about a month ago and pickled up 4 quarts of it today. Tried a different recipe that called for Cayenne and Paprika which turned the brine redish. Supposed to have a little heat to it. Guess we'll see.

Gorilla Glue #4, day 19 of flower. Did a res change on Friday and switched to mid flower nutes. Started to defol but have a long way to go yet. I've got lots of tops coming and they're starting to show some signs of frost already. I ran the light meter around today, getting 1000+ ppfd across the top, 700 ppfd at the edges and 500-600 ppfd six inches down into the canopy.

Also upotted the Banana Kush to a 1L pot. Its just starting its 3rd set of leaves so I'll top it in a few more days when the fourth set show themselves. Once its big enough to take cuttings I'll root several clones for my next rdwc grow.

Gorilla Glue #4, day 19 of flower. Did a res change on Friday and switched to mid flower nutes. Started to defol but have a long way to go yet. I've got lots of tops coming and they're starting to show some signs of frost already. I ran the light meter around today, getting 1000+ ppfd across the top, 700 ppfd at the edges and 500-600 ppfd six inches down into the canopy.

Also upotted the Banana Kush to a 1L pot. Its just starting its 3rd set of leaves so I'll top it in a few more days when the fourth set show themselves. Once its big enough to take cuttings I'll root several clones for my next rdwc grow.
Are you finding it worth it to run clones? I tried it once and didn’t like the results compared to what I’ve yielded from popped beans. I have 2 gg4 seeds left and a number of awesome strains with 2-3 seeds so if I could actually get decent results from clones in the system it would obviously be beneficial.

I think the early frost is a good indication you’ll hit the normal timetable for GG instead of the longer one I just had for mine.

I ended up chopping at 64F and felt it could have used another week. But I ended up with lots of big buds.

Watch out for hermies, I’ve had minor hermie action in both of my runs and I don’t typically get them on other plants.

This is my first time running clones, so I'm a poor one to ask. I'll see how these yield and then decide if clones are the way to go or maybe its back to 4 seeds for 4 plants. ?????
I've only had one run of indoor clones but they needed too much head room. Outside its all I've ever grown but they don't have height restrictions.

I've mentioned before that maintaining RH this winter has been a bitch. I've struggled with +/-20% RH for a couple of months. I ordered a fan speed control switch and it arrived today. The variable speed switch will reduce fan speed from 100% to 50%. I plugged it in and set it about halfway on the dial. When I turned it on my RH was initially 21%. In 30 minutes it was at 40% and has been holding there for an hour now. Cheap fix and seems to be working well. No increase in air or res temps just RH.

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you all had a great Christmas.

Day 27 of flower for the Gorilla Glue #4. Everythings on track and looks good. Pistils are just starting to resemble buds and trichomes are becoming prominent on the buds as well as the sugar leaves. I'm going to do some defoliating later today.

Day 29 of Veg under a 200w MH bulb. The Banana Kush is showing 2 new mains after being topped a few days ago. I've been feeding her dwc nutes at about 400ppm.

Back
Top Bottom