Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

wow,, ya gots me droolin here friend,, :drool:

what a fine job ya did there,, top to bottom,, i am just showin me missus what i want my build to look like,, and the lights,, wow, what a comparison, so far,, so looking forward to watching yer progress,,

cheers

Day 35 Veg. Raised EC to 1.6 a few days ago and they're feeding fine. Going to have to flip soon and add the second screen. The difference in growth between the MH/HPS lights and the Timber LED's is very noticable, I'm glad I took the plunge. Just finished scrogging and defoliating, the plants look beat up and they are, but tomorrow you'll never know it.

This is a little project I've been meaning to get at since the spring. This basement window opens out under the deck in the back of the house. The window is about 6 feet from the tent. Last year I had a piece of cardboard taped in there and stuffed the exhaust fan hose out through it. It worked just barely OK, some of the smell would get back into the house and there was always a faint weed odor present. I finally did it properly and now there is no smell or cold air getting back in. Wife's happy, guess thats all that matters.

I have a feelin you’ll get plenty of defol practice with those lights....

Great Job, Pretty much a primer on how to set it all up right! I've been too lazy to try hydro, and worried about leaks etc, but your setup looks tidy and safe! Your clones also look amazing. I just tried a dewey mister, and have had shit luck with that. Used to use peat pots and they did work, but looking for something faster and a little more autonomous. Trying fiberglas plugs now as I gave up on the mister.

:goodjob:

Defol and flipped to 12/12 today. Bumped the bloom nutes for transition. I'll do a res change to full flower nutes when I see the first flowers in about 10 days. I can't say enough about these QB288 boards, they sure make shit grow.

Potted the 8 GG#4 clones yesterday. They look a bit rough but they'll be fine in a few days.

Great Job, Pretty much a primer on how to set it all up right! I've been too lazy to try hydro, and worried about leaks etc, but your setup looks tidy and safe! Your clones also look amazing. I just tried a dewey mister, and have had shit luck with that. Used to use peat pots and they did work, but looking for something faster and a little more autonomous. Trying fiberglas plugs now as I gave up on the mister.

:goodjob:

Have you tried Rapid Rooters or Root Riots?

Defol and flipped to 12/12 today. Bumped the bloom nutes for transition. I'll do a res change to full flower nutes when I see the first flowers in about 10 days. I can't say enough about these QB288 boards, they sure make shit grow.

Potted the 8 GG#4 clones yesterday. They look a bit rough but they'll be fine in a few days.

Look at that jungle! Sweet!

Hey Dawg,

You might remember i have two timber 48sams and supplemental reds, running with 1500ppm co2, in dwc buckets.

Today is day 89 of flowering nyc diesels and super silver hazes; two of four mainlines harvested (600.5 g, dry), took tops of the other two larger plants (drying but expecting at least a lb each), letting lowers go another week or so (prob about another 1/2 lb).

These lights are amazing, you are gonna be a happy harvester...

Cheers!

So I flipped to 12/12 eight days ago. Just starting to see a few pistils coming, I'll give them two more days and then call it day 1 of flower. Put the second screen in a few days ago. Did a res change this morning and changed to full flower nutes from a kind of transition blend I had concocted. Feeding at 1.5 EC and started liquid Koolbloom.

Tucking and bending under the scrog.
So, decided next grow will be Banana Kush. Dropped a seed the other day for a mother, and potted it today.

Back
Top Bottom