Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

420ppm and 22⁰C. Tent temp is 24⁰C and the humidity is 60% with lights off and 25% with lights on.
Funny thing Tunks, here in Canada Celcius is the official temperature measurement too. They converted from Fahrenheit when I was in school many years ago. I'm fluent either way, but still prefer farenheit.

I've never used one BuckeyeJ, but lots of people have them and I've never heard anyone complain at all.
Never mind my bad should have further first :Namaste:

A good friend state side sent me up an ample supply of Flying Skull Z7.

I have an extra set of 8oz. (Part 1 and Part 2) bottles. If theres another Canadian that wants them for $35 Can., plus shipping from Alberta, let me know.

That’s a hot steal bro I paid 75 to my door form states .

Hmm probably cost me the same if I had pay the shipping too man keep it on cool dark open place if not opened they shoud have good shelf lives ? 20$ bucks prob plus 35 guess it’s still 20 cheaper then 75 Wait I’m broke too lol But seriously any Canadian do that up it’s a steal for sure .

I paid 75 to my door form states .

Yup, I paid the same too. Before, you could occasionally find someone on amazon or ebay that would ship to Canada so we paid whatever they asked. Now, even those options have dried up.

I should start a black market smuggling op into Canada. Shipping was as much as the product and then add in brokerage fees (how much was that, btw?) and that shit becomes liquid gold.

I think it may have to be relabeled to : "Love Juice from the Northern Gnome" to clear customs out of Canada.
No, JM, we got it INTO Canuckistan. There's an embargo on Z7 that's probably Trump's fault.

No worries. What's the easiest way to get my hands on some z7 up here?

Know somebody in the states that will buy it and ship it to you is the only way I know of.

The Flying Skull website says they have Z9 which they say is re-labelled Z7 that is available to Canada but I can't find any retailer that stocks it anywhere.

Ah yeah read an article not too long ago about you chaps having label difference issues. Do products like z7 need to be tested 1st by your government before it's allowed to be sold? We have that here and it's a pain as a registered retailer has to import a bunch of product that then takes a year to be tested before it can potentially be sold. Not many people to keen to do that

I sent an email to Flying Skull yesterday. I asked about the import issues to Canada, and also asked if Z9 was in fact exactly the same product as Z7. I've yet to hear back from them, but will post when I do.

Good luck with that, SD. Their primary market is the commercial high volume grower/buyer. Maybe tell them that you're looking at a 55gal x 2 purchase and you'll get a response.

Their primary market is the commercial high volume grower/buyer.
Yes, they make that very clear on their website.

Theres no doubt that my email won't be a priority, but I'm sure they'll respond. If they intend to gain any market share in Canada they'd best be nice to us. Remember, we go legal, country wide in a couple months, what more of an incentive would they need.

Back
Top Bottom