Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

I add additional perlite. Depending on the stage of growth I add more or less. The autos are currently in 50/50. 2:1 by volume pro mix hp:perlite gives a 50/50 perlite:peat ratio.

Well, I'll do the same then. No need to reinvent the wheel for one plant.

I would add more perlite also. You will have to keep more of an eye on the soil moisture as it will dry quicker but unlike RDWC cannabis don't like wet feet in soil.

Yeah, same Bonkers but I prefer buying in store, I was looking over tge specs of cyco zyme and cannazyme, canna seems closer to Z7 so I'll be giving it a go. I'll tell you how it goes as I get used to using it. :theband: Hi King, thanks for the advice only problem is they don't sell hydroguard or any Z7-9 products here in Aus in store. Only shipped from the US.
:Namaste:
Crap sorry damn your countries restrictions thank god for 420 family and I am glad you found something

I'm actually glad to hear that Troy01. Mine is stunted as well for being a week out of the soil. The first set of leaves are just starting to form and she is really small compared to any of the photos that I've grown.

I know a few good en on here scrogdawg that will vouch brotha never give up on them runts man. Hope she takes full flight soon man

I would add more perlite also. You will have to keep more of an eye on the soil moisture as it will dry quicker but unlike RDWC cannabis don't like wet feet in soil.
Yeah I feel liek we need to consider our own environments that we are in every house might have different humidity and temps so we need to adapt sometimes to our temps and humidity I find . But I’m probably over thinking something or screwing something up lol.

@Scrogdawg so I had went back and just finished reading ALL of your journals. I seriously did not pop in on any others cause I did not want to get distracted. First thing first good golly Molly!!! All of your grows have been outstanding! I'm doing my first dwc and after reading all your journals I know I have great information to go off of. They were all incredible to the fullest extent of the word. I would love to do a RDWC on my next grow instead of the single dwc. Congrats on all your previous grow and keep up the glorious work. I'm glad I get to follow this grow from the beginning.

Oh and if you wanted to grow button mushrooms that mixture is great for it too.

I love button mushies... Oh great now I need to go shopping to buy some. :surf:

:Namaste:
Crap sorry damn your countries restrictions thank god for 420 family and I am glad you found something
Thanks anyway though :ciao: King I appreciate the effort. I'm hoping I can give Cannazyme a good review. I'll see if I can get my local store to start stocking Z7.
I'll have to get my flirt on. :rofl:

Honestly i happened upon a link leading to the strawberry f5's. Thats all it took lol. I read a few journals and Im hooked. I plan to mimic the scrog d method. Subbed and taking notes . Thanks for making your 420 wisdom be known!

Hey Buckeye, welcome dude. Hang out, have some fun.

@JustMeds Thanks for that. So would it be fair to say when water day comes around I'd go dry to damp, and not dry to wet?

@ScrogdawgFirst thing first good golly Molly!!! All of your grows have been outstanding!
First thing, Scrogdawg is a shite grower and would still be a shite grower had he not sold his soul to the garden gnomes. There's dark magic happening in his garden.

So would it be fair to say when water day comes around I'd go dry to damp, and not dry to wet?
Wet the soil completely no matter what any of these other wankers (I mean, esteemed members) tell you. The HP drains well, especially if you add perlite, and if you don't give it a good dousing you may end up with dry spots and dead roots. Ain't nobody want dead roots.

First thing, Scrogdawg is a shite grower and would still be a shite grower had he not sold his soul to the garden gnomes. There's dark magic happening in his garden.

Wet the soil completely no matter what any of these other wankers (I mean, esteemed members) tell you. The HP drains well, especially if you add perlite, and if you don't give it a good dousing you may end up with dry spots and dead roots. Ain't nobody want dead roots.

Had to lol @ this... Indeed dead roots make you cry..:laugh: Dry roots are just painful.. :hmmmm: You need that irrigation foreplay, make them wet and keep them happy..:rofl:

I love button mushies... Oh great now I need to go shopping to buy some. :surf:

Thanks anyway though :ciao: King I appreciate the effort. I'm hoping I can give Cannazyme a good review. I'll see if I can get my local store to start stocking Z7.
I'll have to get my flirt on. :rofl:
If female just play with your hair and show a little cleavage lol

But yeah sorry I love z7 don’t know why it took me so long to add to collection ✊

Where you been? Long time no see.
I've been hanging out in the spare bedroom with my various smokable and edible plants mostly.. Just waiting on a Strawberry Cough to finish up now and will be doing something outdoors this summer.

In veg you want it dry to damp. If you catch them just hours before they start to wilt you hit the mark. In flower you want to water at damp, you don't want it to dry out. The veg routine is what forces the plant to send out lots of roots looking for water. Then when it gets to flower it has all of them to help feed the growing buds.

autos usually don't go more than 90 days so keep an eye on your trichs.

I check them daily. I agree that they usually don't go over 90 days but these girls have a mind of their own. I wonder if it has to do with being in 7 and 10 gallon grow bags.

Topped up the reservoir tonight. PH @ 5.7, EC 840µS, Res temp 71⁰F. The plants are starting to take off now, lots of healthy looking roots on all 4 and noticeable growth on the plants each day. All in all, looking good right now. Did some tucking and more LST to get light into the middle of the plants. I'll have to put the bottom screen up within a few days.

Back
Top Bottom