Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

View media item 1534154Yeah yeah yeah, you just want to bury your dirty past. What the hell ever happened to that plant?

I forgot about that one. I brought it in the house to finish when it started getting cold at night last fall. It got full of bugs so I chopped it and threw it out. I'm 0-1 for soil grows I guess.

Never noticed the picture in the meme was that plant right away. lol. Good one!

@Aussiegirl Tell us a little about your plant. What kind, grow setup, nutes, feeding, etc. Could have a pointer or two for ya.

My plant is Light of Jah Light of Jah Marijuana Strain Review Information and Growing Tips My setup atm till I move her in 2 days, don't laugh is an old Aero garden :cough: basically a mini top fed dwc, with 2 air stones, room temp 22°C res temp 20 °C holding steady, RH is 52-55. Nutes I'm using cyco grow atm ( I had a sample bottle ) but I'm switching to GH flora bloom and micro, just going to run those 2 during grow and bloom, read some place that it has enough N to get the job done so I'm gonna give it a go.. I'm also going to use GH diamond necter and armor si along with GH floralicious plus as needed, aswell as liquid koolbloom and dry as needed at the right stages... hmm what else, I wanted to use this also Growth Technology Oxy Plus - 500ML / 1L / 5L | Pick Up Only but not sure. Lights are pretty shitty atm I bought 3 bought 3 dodgy leds that are heavy red with a little blue, they say they are 250w draw each but I doubt it and they have really bad penetration, atm they are 8inches from the plant at the sides with the aero gardens 125w cfl 8inches above. Very soon I'll ve buying a Mars Pro II USA Cree LEDs256 Full Spectrum LED grow light - Mars Hydro. Sorry about the novel, I really didn't want to hijack your thread. But since you were kind enough to ask. :circle-of-love::thanks:

Step 1.
Put some in a smallish container with a couple holes poked in the bottom.
Step 2. Put a plant in it.
Step 3. Add water
Step 4. Put said container full of dirt and plant into the light.
Step 5. Wait.
Repeat 3-5 till finish

:eek::smokin:

Lol good advice, but not the kinda dirty I'm into :eek: oh btw I forgot my media atm is Root-It Propagation Sponges | Hydroponic Solutions but I'll be switching in 2 days to my new res, a 40 litre black tub with a 140mm net pot in hydroton clay pebbles. :yahoo:

Promix is actually pretty forgiving. You can pretty much feed whatever you want into it. The key is keeping pH in check depending on what your running. With synthetic nutes it will like a lower pH similar to hydro. If you start packing it full or natural/organic material it will act more like soil. It does have CEC properties so it will hold some nutrients for plant uptake unlike hydroton and what not.

My plant is Light of Jah Light of Jah Marijuana Strain Review Information and Growing Tips My setup atm till I move her in 2 days, don't laugh is an old Aero garden, basically a mini top fed dwc, with 2 air stones, room temp 22°C res temp 20 °C holding steady, RH is 52-55. Nutes I'm using cyco grow atm ... blah blah blah other growing stuff.

Lol good advice, but not the kinda dirty I'm into...
Oh holy hell. This girl knows her stuff. Sorry GreenQueen and the hottie from Gold Coast, it's over. I just fell in love with Aussiegirl. Unless... do Aussie girls share? Am I treading on thin ice here, Bonkers, I mean Tunkers? What the hell am I asking you for! It never freezes in Australia!

I'm sure @JustMeds or @Rider509 will just come along soon and tell you. Be lazy. Fuck it. :bong:
What the hell do I know about growing in dirt? My only attempt was met with constant flushing to correct imbalances. Those plants must have thought they were growing in toilets I had to flush them so often.

edit: maybe it'd a been different if I had some of that Pro-Mix HP that the Canadians horde all to themselves.

Lol hi to you to Rider and thanks, share the love :circle-of-love:I'm great at sharing btw. :passitleft:
I know it's heading towards winter but how do you plan to keep the res cool on hot days? Where are you set up? Tent?
Well Bonk I'm planning on getting a 5x5 tent soon, but atm my babygirl is sitting in my garage in alot! Of open space, maybe 8m long x4m wide and 12ft high, I have cool air from a manhole under the house blowing into the room so the temp stays a constant 23ish even when it's 36ish outside. I installed insulation against the garage door to stop it acting like a metal hotplate ( which I'm kinda proud of ) and the rest of the walls are brick with a concrete floor. My plan to cool the res once I get my tent and more powerful light is, I don't want to have to buy a chiller unless I have to. I do plan to run my air pump and intake fan from under the house so the air blowing into the res and tent is cooled and I've insulated the lid of the 2 res tubs ( I plan to have 2x 40L tubs side by side ) to prevent as much heat from the lights as possible.

Oh btw Bonkers, or anyone else that can help me please :ciao:I was doing some light reading as I love to do :popcorn: about Z7... now I think I understand what it is and what it does however I cannot find any place here NSW that sells it. How do you get it or what are my options for a product like it ? Is this a viable alternative Canna Cannazym - 1L | Enzyme Vitamins Booster | Prevent Bacteria | DWC any info is greatly appreciated. :thanks:

Oh btw Bonkers, or anyone else that can help me please :ciao:I was doing some light reading as I love to do :popcorn: about Z7... now I think I understand what it is and what it does however I cannot find any place here NSW that sells it. How do you get it or what are my options for a product like it ? Is this a viable alternative Canna Cannazym - 1L | Enzyme Vitamins Booster | Prevent Bacteria | DWC any info is greatly appreciated. :thanks:
Same issue I had. I purchased Z7 through a US eBay store but has since been removed and the only eBay seller I found had none in stock lol

Amazon have it I believe, which can be delivered to aus. I had a bit of a search around for similar products but they don't seem to do exactly what Z7 does. I'd love to hear of anything you find that works as a substitute though. I nearly bought cyco zyme to test but still have Z7 left so I'll wait until I'm all out...

Hydrogaurd is similar too I got my z7 by flyongbskull two part a and b off amazon ? Hmm

Same issue I had. I purchased Z7 through a US eBay store but has since been removed and the only eBay seller I found had none in stock lol

Amazon have it I believe, which can be delivered to aus. I had a bit of a search around for similar products but they don't seem to do exactly what Z7 does. I'd love to hear of anything you find that works as a substitute though. I nearly bought cyco zyme to test but still have Z7 left so I'll wait until I'm all out...
Someone is saying or claiming a z9 her ein Canada same product as z7 I dunno haven’t looked into it but if you want to ?

Back
Top Bottom