Scrogdawg's White Widow Fem Grow

Yeah, same Bonkers but I prefer buying in store, I was looking over tge specs of cyco zyme and cannazyme, canna seems closer to Z7 so I'll be giving it a go. I'll tell you how it goes as I get used to using it. :theband: Hi King, thanks for the advice only problem is they don't sell hydroguard or any Z7-9 products here in Aus in store. Only shipped from the US.

I got a seed order a few months ago and received as a freebie, 1 Cheese Auto Fem from Canuk Seeds. I had no intention of growing it but with spring coming now and seeing a few others mention growing some outdoor autos I thought I'd give it a shot. I did the water then the paper towel deal and once there was a tap root I put it into a pot with MiraclGro potting soil and stuffed it in the humidity dome with a T5 for lighting. It poked out of the soil yesterday. I plan to top it after the third node and re pot it to a five gallon container before putting it outside on the deck in a few weeks. I've got zero experience with soil, autos or outdoors so any help is welcome. Not going to start another journal for this, I'll just throw out a blurb and a couple of pictures every once in a while in this journal.

Good luck. I have a CanUK Auto Cheese growing now. It was also a freebie I received. Mine was a mutant to begin with and was stunted a bit but when she took off she really took off. At this point she is about 1.25 meter tall and flowering well. I had to super crop a couple of her top colas.

Good luck. I have a CanUK Auto Cheese growing now. It was also a freebie I received. Mine was a mutant to begin with and was stunted a bit but when she took off she really took off.

I'm actually glad to hear that Troy01. Mine is stunted as well for being a week out of the soil. The first set of leaves are just starting to form and she is really small compared to any of the photos that I've grown.

Kinda awesome this thread, I came so close to buying White Widow and Cheese seeds when I settled on Light If Jah. I still really want to try WW and cheese, smoking and growing them, they look and sound fantastic.. The WW for the power and the cheese because I heard it makes you giggly like crazy. How do you guys find them smoking wise ?

So far, White Widow is my favorite smoke. It has all the power for sure. Never smoked a Cheese before (that I'm aware of), I'll have to get back to you on that one in a few months. lol.

So far, White Widow is my favorite smoke. It has all the power for sure. Never smoked a Cheese before (that I'm aware of), I'll have to get back to you on that one in a few months. lol.

You need to try White Castle, good luck getting a hold of any viable seeds tho, its WW mother and Ice father both by nirvana seeds. Head and shoulders by far my favorite smoke, with Burmese coming in a close second.

That's what I use for my other plant and for the rest of the summer! There's some people that add perlite, I think I will do it too.
And I use the same nutrients and dosage than my DWC! It work great! :)

Thanks Weezze. Makes it simple for me then.

This Promix is high porosity and already contains agriculture grade perlite. Would you still add even more perlite to it?

That sounds like a wonderful combination, hopefully you get the density of the widow and the sugar of the GG#4.

For my outdoor grows I have always used this mixture:

1. 1 bag sheep manure
2. half block coco coir rehydrated
3. 1 bag perlite
4. 1.5lbs crushed oyster shells

i mix it in a wheel barrow soak it with the hose til its moist and then plant with that,

My cheese was a slow starter but a great finisher, you have about 70-80 days from the seed cracking til its ready. so no worries sh will do her thing.

I'm experiencing the same slow growth but mine looks like she is going to run 90-110 days. Much longer than I had planned.

Kinda awesome this thread, I came so close to buying White Widow and Cheese seeds when I settled on Light If Jah. I still really want to try WW and cheese, smoking and growing them, they look and sound fantastic.. The WW for the power and the cheese because I heard it makes you giggly like crazy. How do you guys find them smoking wise ?
Ive smoked every kinda cheese u can think of and yer it is awesome. But ive grown super tired of it. I come from the area of the UK it was developed and smoked original cheese. You cant find the original cheese anymore. When I smoke cheese now its usually a dissapointment. But this is all personal opinion. Whenever I get cheese people go mad for it. N if I find a bit worthy of my lung then Ill smoke it lol otherwise they can fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom