Second Grow: 2xZkittlez, 1xBlueberry 2019-2020

Kept them in the solo cups for the time being - will be transplanting on Sunday. Last pic in their solo pants. I'm taking @Backlipslide advise and will do a topping along with the transplanting and applying a bit of mykos along with them.
Really enjoyed his post on transplanting and his video is super helpful for those out there hopping around in different cups/pots: BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

Re-potting Day!

I also gave my tent a good cleaning and wiped out my fans and moved my heater to be at the top of the tent. It won't be going on nearly as much now that I also turned on the second light in the back. One up front is Blueberry (she gets her own 400w) and the two zkittles in the back are sharing a 600w.

I sprinkled a little mykos on them as well. Here's the pack that I got on amazon and one packet was plenty for 3 plants in 3-gal pots: Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal Inoculant, 100 g,

They all still look super healthy and I'm very happy with MegaCrop so far. I also added just a tad of organic molasses. I topped the back-left zkittles and the blueberry up front. The back-right one I think needs to grow a bit more. Her stem is a little twisted at the bottom, because i accidentally knocked her over when I germed. Let me know your thoughts and send good vibes!

IMG_1647.JPG

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

P.S. - I was mildly stoned when I did the transplant, as was my friend helping me. I had the plants turned over while he was applying the mykos and obviously a little dirt spilled onto the backside of the leaves. Not thinking about it, i looked at the leaves and had a freak-out moment thinking it was a bug infestation at first. :D

Awesome! They will love that extra room!
time for me to have a hot knife of hash!:cough:

Thanks again for recommending the video you made on youtube!

@Backlipslide Also, I hope you don't mind I added the video in my signature. ;)

Hey all:

Say a prayer for my ladies. They didn't take to the transplant and topping very well and have been super droopy since. :/ Gonna give them a nice watering tomorrow with a little molasses.

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

They still have a nice colour. They do also look dry, I’m hoping a good feeding should snap them back (fingers crossed):nervous-guy:

a nice, reeeeaaaalllllllll slow, deep watering. I might have went too fast during the first water and saw run off and said “they’re good”.

Starting to perk back up day 4 after transplant! Did a good feeding yesterday and a light watering today. They're definitely going to be some thirsty girls. The color on the bottom of the plants leads me to believe they want some more megacrop and molasses. Gonna allow them tomorrow to really dry out and get thirsty, and do a feeding on Saturday early evening.

CC: @Backlipslide @Preston9mm

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG

Starting to perk back up day 4 after transplant! Did a good feeding yesterday and a light watering today. They're definitely going to be some thirsty girls. The color on the bottom of the plants leads me to believe they want some more megacrop and molasses. Gonna allow them tomorrow to really dry out and get thirsty, and do a feeding on Saturday early evening.

CC: @Backlipslide @Preston9mm

IMG_1671.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1673.JPG
They're off to a great start!
:welldone:

They look bold and beautiful! Looking really good! They will love a good feeding! Have you ever dried out a plant to the point of them dropping?
it’s a good lesson to learn/witness, gives you an example first hand, of maintaining a good wet/dry cycle for your plants! :thumb:

(Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog)
Sorry my daughter was watching Mickey Mouse club house and it’s stuck in my head :blunt:

They look bold and beautiful! Looking really good! They will love a good feeding! Have you ever dried out a plant to the point of them dropping?
it’s a good lesson to learn/witness, gives you an example first hand, of maintaining a good wet/dry cycle for your plants! :thumb:

(Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog)
Sorry my daughter was watching Mickey Mouse club house and it’s stuck in my head :blunt:

One of my biggest mistakes with my last grow was thinking I had a grasp on watering, and I certainly did not. Starting them off in solo cups has really given me a good idea of who the thirsty ones are and the fast growing ones. Now that there in 3-gallon buckets, I'm starting to feel out their weight a bit more. I just transplanted these 5 days ago now, so it'll be a learning experience.

I will say my blueberry is always thirsty and always emptying her pot first. It seems that way with the transplant today, as her bottom leaves were turning more yellow and she was getting lighter and lighter. Fed her today a little ahead of the others because of that. I also started her on LST.
IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1679.JPG

These are my other plant babies. Although at this point, they look more like my red-headed step-children. Oops. They were dying for some screen time.

Lol they were up on your leg whining for attention? Yeah my wife does that to me sometimes!!

That’s great your figuring out the watering, just takes time and you will be doing it without batting an eye! The blueberry is a bit concerning, I’m hoping she bounces back soon!:nervous-guy:

Lol they were up on your leg whining for attention? Yeah my wife does that to me sometimes!!

That’s great your figuring out the watering, just takes time and you will be doing it without batting an eye! The blueberry is a bit concerning, I’m hoping she bounces back soon!:nervous-guy:

The blueberry is doing great! I have her tied down. She getting some LST! :)

All three have bounced back after transplant and topping. They're slowly growing, but looking great! I got a feeling the blueberry is gonna put one some weight.

I watered them on Saturday late afternoon with a little more MegaCrop and molasses. I went REALLY slow, making sure as much soil as possible could get covered. Took me about 3-4 rounds until I started seeing some run-off at the bottom. I checked today, and they're lighter, but I think I'm going to wait at least 2 more days before feeding again. For 3 gallon buckets with soil and perlite, does watering every 4-5 days at first sound about right?

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG

Back
Top Bottom