Seedsman Promo: Free White Widow Seeds

I got in on the deal ordered 5 Sweet Tooth 5 candida and 5 super critical bud and got the 3 free seeds of each from their offer plus 3 more super critical bud :thumb: so 9 free seeds all together:thumb:

You can find plenty on growdiaries.com and I’m just starting week 4 of vegging mine now. Kind of splashed them while watering with MC but they’ll be removed soon once I start my quadlining

16B08E8E-7981-4056-8AAD-3E52E2A1D1A1.jpeg

Seedsman is my go to, I like the fact that my seeds are mailed to me in the USA from in the USA. My White Widow freebee will probably go in my greenhouse next summer. I grew some about 7-8 years ago, but not in the greenhouse. Good shit!!!

I got my Seedsman order , wished my grow room was bigger.
950C0164-82BC-4AFB-889D-4AC92687D931.png

MasterCard and done ! Easy just takes a little while getting here . Thanks for the freebies!

full

FREE WHITE WIDOW SEEDS

OUR BEST SELLING STRAIN...EVER

GET 3 FREE WHITE WIDOW FEMINISED SEEDS WHEN YOU SPEND €30+
PLUS 3 FREE ALASKAN PURPLE FEM SEEDS WHEN YOU SPEND €30 MORE

SHOP NOW

full

Seedsman is great. I just got another order of seeds in today. Always a great out come. I have a few of the white Widow and Alaskan purple already growing and am about to drop some more. Thanks seedsman for always having great genetics and variety.
20200206_135852.jpg

I put an order in a month or so ago delivery to Canada. Anyone weigh in on the average delivery time, I am anxiously awaiting them!

Mine came in about two and half weeks. Lone Star state , once they got to the states took three days to get here ! 1-12 to 1-30 delivered!

From my experience one week to four weeks. I always got my orders and sometimes they gave me a few extra.
Lucky you I have made 4 or 5 purchases from them and not gotten any extra from what was in my original order.

Back
Top Bottom