Shorti Goes DWC: Xmas Cookies & Mars Reflector 48

Hey 420magazine, this grow came to an abrupt end today due to unforeseen circumstances. I have serious doubts that I will grow again for quite a while, I found out today that I'm expecting a child... I will be here as often as I can be to cheer you all on, but for the time being my plant has since moved to my friends house to finish out :) I'll post updates until she is done!

Hey 420magazine, this grow came to an abrupt end today due to unforeseen circumstances. I have serious doubts that I will grow again for quite a while, I found out today that I'm expecting a child... I will be here as often as I can be to cheer you all on, but for the time being my plant has since moved to my friends house to finish out :) I'll post updates until she is done!
Wow congrats shorti

Family first right ✊

Best of luck to ya chicky

Wow congrats shorti

Family first right ✊

Best of luck to ya chicky

Thank you so much Joe! I'm 11 weeks today, so I'll be finding out the gender in only a few weeks :)
I do plan to come back at some point, but until I live in a state with favorable laws unfortunately I can't jeopardize my livelihood. I'm super excited and I'm really happy to have your encouragement my Canadian brotha :)

Yeah I’ll be around somewhere over the summer . You take care of yourself until we cross paths again healthy baby blessings to you and yours :passitleft:

I hope it's a sign of great things to come.

Try any Malawi yet PW?
Ohhhhhhhh....it is hs.....it is DEF a sign. Trust me. I love my christmas cookies. I hope i have some more. I fear that juju was my last one. Gosh I miss this place. Have to move, so no more growing. Xtremely bummed...like actually depressed bout it. Anyway....im going to skip ahead to some current picks of christina in interest of time....of which i have barely any lately. Christina is a beaut .....and seems to be loving/praying to the lighting a tad more than Juju from what i remember. Cant wait to jump ahead and see her now. Have u heard from Furcifer lately.

Hey shorti just had a super weird 6th sense to check in (I normally wait until you come around on "watched threads") gonna send ya. Pm if that's Okay. Just fellow parent here for support. Family is #1 no doubt but so is taking care of you and your needs. Hope all is well.

-dabber

Horti my gal:)

Congrats on the bun! This is very understandable, #famfirst

Keep in touch girl, I grew 1 full child to adulthood and she didn’t die so if you ever need to chat or get overwhelmed, holla at me. Msg me for my cell and we can text;)

Aww so nice to see all the support in here although I'm no longer growing! I miss you all and plan to make rounds to see how everyone is doing

Update? She closed shop cause of the bun in her oven.... dont blame her! No way I'd be growing in a non legal state with my little angel...

That being said I hope you at least enjoyed a relaxing 420 weekend shorti. And believe you me, if I can grow a kid, (not in me, but grow one up) you can too. When their little all they need is love... diaper changes, and food. Ok I'm rambling. Be well

She said she was I thought ? Shorti your making a brotha look back girl get over here and show us what up .

Back
Top Bottom