Shottafire's Coco Top Fed Drip DTW Bubbas & Oranges

I will show you my next dripper setup soon. It is going to be legit. Im not sure what kind of hose you have outside but usually outside the hard plastic hose is used. I havent had any problems with leaks as of yet. The new setup will have 2gph pressure compensated button drippers connected to these 1/4 inch black hole manifolds.

the drippers are simple, effective and very easy to customize to your grow.
I have left my room for 5 days and could have been gone another few days if I had a bigger reservoir.

Im glad you liked the results. I am just getting started though.

thanks again Shotta

That's what I did in the veggie garden. I have a mix of 1, 2, & 3 GPH emitters all connected to the end of 1/2 tubing. Those 1/4 tubes are connected to 1/2 vinyl tubing. It's not hard like PVC. It's black and only a little stiffer than the 1/4" stuff.

I personally think that coco is the best medium by far. I hav a similar dtw setup like shottas and i can easily leave it for 5-6 days without checking. It practically takes care of itself apart from weekly res change. I do poke my head in every ten minutes when I'm home tho lol. But i could confidently take a weeks holiday and it will not b a problem.
Shotta u r doin great work bro i take hat off to u. One day i hope i can share a journal on here without the paranoia of being caught and maybe I can share my knowledge with u n others that hav taught me so much also.

Peace

Congrats on nug of the month Shotta...

Thats awesome bro! Me and a buddy were commenting on your bubba and how spectacular it looks! Congratulations bro! Im sure there were a ton of winning flowers in there and that theyre all fire! :)

Thats awesome bro! Me and a buddy were commenting on your bubba and how spectacular it looks! Congratulations bro! Im sure there were a ton of winning flowers in there and that theyre all fire! :)

Thanks bro. It has been a fun strain to have. It always turns peoples heads wherever I go. I am gonna wakey bakey now. No work today trimming is done. I frickin hate trimming.

Congratulations shottafire for winning Nug of the Month - July 2014!

Thanks KJC. I am a pretty happy camper today.

Good morning weed Shottafire. Great looking harvest and better yet congratulations on Nug of the Month win. Very nice. Love your system. :thumb:

Hey beemer, thank you kindly.

The system is still a work in progress, but we are getting there.

One day when i go larger scale youll have to give me the low down on your system bro. But for right now and for personal use ill stick with high brix :)
Youre definitely a master at this growing thing lol :)

Hey Shotta, I looked at the first couple pages, but I don't see it. What lights are you using again?

I am using 2 1kw and 2 600 watt lights in the room. in the winter its 4 1kw.

All reflectors are blockbuster 6" hoods. quantum digital ballasts.

sorry for the extreme delays. standby everyone photos will drop soon. room is full of life at the moment, next harvey is fast approaching.

Back
Top Bottom