Shottafire's Coco Top Fed Drip DTW Bubbas & Oranges

Bubba Spears
DSCN9750.JPG

I give reps, scroll down, when am I gonna learn? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Im surprised anyone but hollywood folk still lives in ca with the gas and cost of living prices and all!

Hollywood is classic. I live so close to it but avoid it like the plague. The cost to live here is ridiculous but there is a lot of good things going on here. never a shortage of things to do. I may make a move in the near future if the opportunity presents itself.

California is a very large state lol :surf:

Its a beautiful state as well.. Its beauty can sometimes be hidden but if you seek you shall find. I am a seeker.

I give reps, scroll down, when am I gonna learn? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Learn what buck? I give reps right back. you IMO are one of the best.

Hey all. I am up early again.

Started the harvest this past weekend and its been tough for me. The wifes back went out while she was moving boxes getting ready for the move. So I had my little one all weekend morning til night then had the garden to work on. going to sleep at 2 or 3 and getting up at 7. No help with the trim either since there is a good run of hurricane swell all my help is shot out and sunburned from surfing all day.

Going to be a long week for ol shotta.

On a lighter note the clones I took last week are looking great and will get there first night of darkness tonight as well as a first watering.
should have roots in the next day or two.

I also received some of my notm prizes so I got some fresh new nugs dried from a couple sample branches last week. went into the 420mag jar this am. I love my jars.

cheers everyone my little monster just woke up as I typed this.

DSCN98282.JPG
DSCN98301.JPG
DSCN98342.JPG
DSCN98361.JPG

Dittoed GT bro, Shotta you produce some fuego fire as if you didn't already know :rofl:

That Bubba you have is a diamond in the rough cut. Enjoy it, take it easy, and be well :Namaste:

:ciao: :volcano-smiley:

It's hard to keep coming up with words, Shotta ... :thedoubletake:

:circle-of-love::bravo:

I know I need to change up the strains a little. Been scoping some seeds that i want to pick up just not sure I am ready for all that since i will be moving and dont need the extra work the lings would require.

how much will taht bubba spears plant yeild?...she a beauty

Shes not the heaviest yielder rick. Probably 3 plus zips on that one labeled bubba spears. all plants in my bloom right now are all the same. the next group of girls harvesting are a bit bigger and wouldnt be surprised if I get closer to 4 zips per pplant.

Dittoed GT bro, Shotta you produce some fuego fire as if you didn't already know :rofl:

That Bubba you have is a diamond in the rough cut. Enjoy it, take it easy, and be well :Namaste:

:ciao: :volcano-smiley:

Thanks bro. You are always producing some exotic dank as well.

Those are indeed beautiful plants and beautiful nugs! :bravo:

Good evening Shotta. Great looking harvest. Enjoy yourself :bravo::volcano-smiley:

Congrats Shotta...

Back
Top Bottom