Shottafire's Coco Top Fed Drip DTW Bubbas & Oranges

Whoa! How's the bU??!? Firing! Seen the cams Maria(?) is freaking pumping! Seen pics of sandspit as well tube city! Shit! Can't wait for that swell to get here

Brah I stay working and being a good daddeh. all my braddahs are scoring hard.

Its ok though swells come and they go. just might not see one like this for years to come.

schmall kine bumming on it

Heres a bubba cut dubbed "rootsie collins" for a friend. Rooted in 7 days.

Had to make sure rootsie had pretty white roots. If my roots looked like shet I am embarrased to even show the damn things let alone gift them to someone. Same goes for nugs.

The recipe I made for cloning worked really nice. No cloning gel used.

DSCN98602.JPG

These are a couple others that are just about to burst out white roots.
DSCN9852.JPG
DSCN9853.JPG

A supercropped clone

DSCN9844.JPG

Happy when my clones look good. They take off a whole lot faster too.
DSCN9843.JPG

Beautiful clones.... lucky friends! :passitleft:

Dang Shotta...congrats on another beautiful harvest!
Hey all. I am up early again.

Started the harvest this past weekend and its been tough for me. The wifes back went out while she was moving boxes getting ready for the move. So I had my little one all weekend morning til night then had the garden to work on. going to sleep at 2 or 3 and getting up at 7. No help with the trim either since there is a good run of hurricane swell all my help is shot out and sunburned from surfing all day.

Going to be a long week for ol shotta.

On a lighter note the clones I took last week are looking great and will get there first night of darkness tonight as well as a first watering.
should have roots in the next day or two.

I also received some of my notm prizes so I got some fresh new nugs dried from a couple sample branches last week. went into the 420mag jar this am. I love my jars.

cheers everyone my little monster just woke up as I typed this.

DSCN98282.JPG
DSCN98301.JPG
DSCN98342.JPG
DSCN98361.JPG

Hey TG40 thanks. Good to see you around.
Im still harvesting. What you see in the pic is the first plant of 6. I will try and finish the rest tomorrow. Trimming and doing it solo may very well be one of my least favorite things to do.

Hey TG40 thanks. Good to see you around.
Im still harvesting. What you see in the pic is the first plant of 6. I will try and finish the rest tomorrow. Trimming and doing it solo may very well be one of my least favorite things to do.

Trimming blows...especially by yourself. I am not looking forward to trimming the plant I have running...

Ps those clones are beautiful bro, you have a lucky friend...

Trimming blows...especially by yourself. I am not looking forward to trimming the plant I have running...

Ps those clones are beautiful bro, you have a lucky friend...

I am getting it done one day at a time.

My friend is lucky but I am equally as lucky to have him as a friend. Sharing is caring

Those roots are getting so good wait til you see them tonight. Was going to drop them in some Peat and perlite with worm castings and water it in with some compost tea to get them off to a good start.

nice grow man im inspired lol really tho I am I run in coco in 3 gals and I have to water every 2 days if I could make me a good drip system that would help a lot not fun carryin 3 gals in and out not a big problem but aye im sure I could get bigger yields also since I wont be missing watering ladies would like it and be able to feed more then once every 2 days would make a big difference ill be waiting on the how to install a automatic drip by shottafire

Thank you wickedgrower.

I am gonna try and do a good detailed "how to" on that eventually. If you need anything just ask.

I am gonna be absent for a week or so. Some things came up that need my attention.

Harvests went really well so far. 14 oz off of 3 plants have 3 more that have not been weighed but I think it will be close to another 12-14 oz.

Cheers,
shotta.

P.S.

Things arent great on my front but I would rather not talk about it. Just keep me in your thoughts and or prayers.

Thank you wickedgrower.

I am gonna try and do a good detailed "how to" on that eventually. If you need anything just ask.

I am gonna be absent for a week or so. Some things came up that need my attention.

Harvests went really well so far. 14 oz off of 3 plants have 3 more that have not been weighed but I think it will be close to another 12-14 oz.

Cheers,
shotta.

P.S.

Things arent great on my front but I would rather not talk about it. Just keep me in your thoughts and or prayers.

Will do just that my friend.

Shotta nice harvest and you and your family will be in our thoughts. :Namaste:

Sending all the good vibes I can your way man! Hope all works out well.

I'm still standing.

I'm afraid these journals need to be ended now though.

When I get back up it will be an all new room.

My life is nothing short of a disaster right now and need to stop my journals and my grows.
Only have time for what's important at this very moment and that is my family.

I will still be around just less frequent.

Thanks for all your well wishes everyone. It means a lot.

One thing I wanted to say to everyone. Fuck pills fuck alcohol and fuck the dr.s that prescribe sick people with more poison.
These are the things that have recently plagued my family. And now I am picking up the pieces. I went to visit the dr. And gave him a piece of my mind. He got the message. Don't fuck with my family.

Good for you bro!!! I agree with you, they are free to hand out those scrips like they are candy. I am allergic to Norco's a dr gave me a scrip for them. When I wen off about it, he asked me "what is it that you do want" to which I tore his scrips up threw them in his face and said some not so nice things and walked out.

They're suppose to help, to me many (not all) dr's are only helping the bottom line....

Back
Top Bottom