Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Late to the B day party,but Happy Birthday,shotta !
IMO the news should relax on the constant barrage of statistics and horror stories.
Nah....they've got to keep rubbing salt in that wound!
Grew up going to the baker house in Huntington Beach California skating there backyard pool
I'm an old fart, but I was a skater in the sixties- even built my own custom deck,with an inlaid St.Christopher medallion...(those were cool in the sixties, not real sure why)-got out of it before the advent of urethane wheels though-
best we could do was clay wheels from old roller skates..
1962-Paid $1.25 for my first board...at the grocery store... o_O

Late to the B day party,but Happy Birthday,shotta !

Nah....they've got to keep rubbing salt in that wound!

I'm an old fart, but I was a skater in the sixties- even built my own custom deck,with an inlaid St.Christopher medallion...(those were cool in the sixties, not real sure why)-got out of it before the advent of urethane wheels though-
best we could do was clay wheels from old roller skates..
1962-Paid $1.25 for my first board...at the grocery store... o_O

that’s so cool how you built your own deck. My dad would always tell me about the clay wheels and when the urethane came out. Board sports are cool you can do your own thing and don’t need to follow a play book.
Thanks for the bday wishes carcass!

Working on getting an update of the garden. I need to erase and reformat my memory card in camera. I had ordered a new one on amazon and haven’t received it yet.

the garden is busy and green. I may just do a video update with a couple pics. Been doing my daughters home schooling which has been fun but quite time consuming.
one love

Brah!! I’m late and stoned but Hauʻoli Lā Hānau my Braddah!! I hope your day was full of blessings and love with the ohana.
:passitleft: :passitleft:

Quality time with your daughter is priceless! Enjoy it while they are young. They grow up fast
I cherish every moment. I won’t lie though this quarantine has both her and I totally stir crazy. I had to break out the pellet gun and set up a little shooting course earlier today so instead of schoolwork we did target practice. She loved it and isn’t a bad shot either. That pellet gun had been stored and not fired for an easy 15 maybe 20 years. It’s actually a really good little rifle to Teach my daughter how to handle a firearm and teach her about gun safety.

Brah!! I’m late and stoned but Hauʻoli Lā Hānau my Braddah!! I hope your day was full of blessings and love with the ohana.
:passitleft: :passitleft:

brah you right on time Hawaiian. mahalo nui loa ma braddah.

I cherish every moment. I won’t lie though this quarantine has both her and I totally stir crazy. I had to break out the pellet gun and set up a little shooting course earlier today so instead of schoolwork we did target practice. She loved it and isn’t a bad shot either. That pellet gun had been stored and not fired for an easy 15 maybe 20 years. It’s actually a really good little rifle to Teach my daughter how to handle a firearm and teach her about gun safety.
That's Great that you are teaching her how to shoot and the safety of using firearms, Kudos :high-five:

That's Great that you are teaching her how to shoot and the safety of using firearms, Kudos :high-five:
Yeah man I think it’s an important thing to learn especially for her generation. She’s only 7 and being able to teach her everything I know is the best. She already knows a lot about vegetable gardening and identifying plants. This is one thing that I want her to know and I have been teaching her since she was 4 or 5 every year we plant a vegetable garden in the early spring late winter and on weekends she would always work with me whenever I would tend the garden.

Wow thanks for all the well birthday wishes. It means a lot to me to have all you guys sending me that forum love. Wish we could all be smoking some of this last harvest together cause it is some fire. Spread love like a virus and don’t drink corona, drink Pacifico.
I will get to all the posts in a bit I have my daughter tugging at my leg to play barbies. I’m ken today not Malibu Stacy.

Spirit lifter for the day. I smoked this a half hour ago and I gotta say this smoke is super balanced just enough to the head and body to be properly content for a few hours. Taste and smell are incredible. It smells sharp with a red skittle and under ripe sour berries. The hit is all flavor until you inhale and she hits the body than the head. True medicine this one.

What a nice little nugget of green. Love the description, can almost taste and smell it through the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom