Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

Here's my Bruce Banner auto at about 70 days. She probably could have used a few more weeks, but the electric bill got too much for me. She was tuff to trim She was so compact, the smell was amazing

20230520_071625.jpg

20230520_074332.jpg

20230520_074338.jpg

Right now I have a Big Bud V2 in the back and in the front is a Super Lemon Haze.
Both just hit the end of week 5 today 5/28/23.
I've had these on 12/12 from day one. I was getting a little low on the backup.
Grown in homemade Bokashi soil.. 100% organic.
I'm just a toddler when it comes to this hobby, been doing it for about 2 years now but have only been organic for about a year. I think I'm doing ok so far
Much love 💚

IMG_20230528_080814.jpg

IMG_20230528_080802.jpg

I think I'm doing ok so far
Thanks for stopping by @Bud Bokashi

Your girls look happy and healthy, which translates into you are doing an excellent job. The best part is you build your own LOS soil mix, so what they get is what you give them. :green_heart:

One of these days I will switch over to LOS, but right now I have to many nutrients to change methods. I have a couple books and I am currently reading, so when I switch over, I will be ready.

Thanks for stopping by @Bud Bokashi

Your girls look happy and healthy, which translates into you are doing an excellent job. The best part is you build your own LOS soil mix, so what they get is what you give them. :green_heart:

One of these days I will switch over to LOS, but right now I have to many nutrients to change methods. I have a couple books and I am currently reading, so when I switch over, I will be ready.
Someone turned me on the the Bokashi system, so I decided to give it a shot. It has a learning curve just like everything else and believe me I'm still trying to figure it out, but when you make the switch you won't be sorry you did.

Contests are now open, please enter some of these mouth watering, magical photos into our contests :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom