Small 1st Grow Already In Progress Using LEDs To Flower & T-5s For Veg

I am lucky in that my wife considers the basement my domain. As for buying things, she's usually pretty easy going on that too as long as I do it piece meal and not take too much money at one time LOL

I was actually just down there not long ago looking to see how I can arrange things to allow me to build a 8 x 12 grow room ;) Not sure where the money for more lights is going to come from yet, but the room will be built this winter LOL

That's where you start stuffing the mattress with one dollar at a time every day then a 5 here n there and then no money is ever missed lol

I am lucky in that my wife considers the basement my domain. As for buying things, she's usually pretty easy going on that too as long as I do it piece meal and not take too much money at one time LOL

I was actually just down there not long ago looking to see how I can arrange things to allow me to build a 8 x 12 grow room ;) Not sure where the money for more lights is going to come from yet, but the room will be built this winter LOL

Lol that's a good trick. I got lucky kind of that the only real limitation with the ole lady is that the room gets no larger(which might change will find out 730 tonight if the ballot passed) aside from that we agreed that it was my room and within those four walls I can do as I please as long as it's safe and not too noisy, my inline fan is pushing the noise limit.... Of the ballot passed tonight I have to talk her into letting me double the size of the room... That's going to take careful wording and just the right amount of.... Jewerly haha no she doesn't like jewelry but just the right amount of ass kissing will be required
I hope to see an excited Ricky Bobby come 7:30 :volcano-smiley:

Man it will be a bitter sweet thing. I hate the plan. Its horrible. BUT it legalize 4 flowering plants and unlimited vegging plants. So I could change the set up and be fully legal but the rest of the plan basically takes the state's residents that need the financial benefit and bends em over. The only financial benefit will be for the residents the are already extremely weathly. So I have mixed feelings on it. I will be happy either way really! One mixture till they start counting

Precisely OG! They get to make and enforce the laws and most of us have no power to change that without violence. Words mean nothing 99% of the time.

I did hope for a better option as we are following a trail of successful legalization plans implemented in other states. However, I do believe that we have achived the second most favorable outcome out of four possibilities . the votes are still being counted. But it would appear with 80 plus % in that monopolies can NOT write themselves into the constitution, issue 2, but mj also will not be legalized for now. I figure in 6 years we will see it again on the ballot.

Good start! Right path. I'll take it!

I agree, it seemed like a deal with the devil to get things legalized. Once corporations get a monopoly it is impossible to stop that course. It is better that the people showed their dislike of monopoly. You are right the issue will come up again and this time I don't think the same setup will apply.
Oh it will be written differently if it does not pass, but will it? It will appear so, but if you hire a team of lawyers and go through all the double speak they put into these bills you will find they pretty much all have the same message. If you have wealth, here is something that will make you wealthier, if you are not, sure bet you wish you were me huh, now get back to your minimum wage job and do what we tell you to do and STFO.
The thing to remember is even though a bill may be rewritten because it did not pass, the same people are the ones who keep writing them and they prefer to be the ones who profit the most from EVERYTHING. Unfortunately that is the way it always has been and chance are the way it always will be. I am just so thankful to groups like 420 who have shown "Those " people that not only is MJ not dangerous but it can be profitable too. I truly believe that the only reason states like Or. Wa. Co. and Alaska have legalized it is because of a greed orientated reason which honestly is fine by me, just so long as they make it legal at this point.

Ill back up and read, but I wanted to sub in so I get the notifications, OK? :hug:

I have to go make groceries now. Back later.

welcome Sue (another "she who must be obeyed") ;)

Sorry I have been preoccupied this morning, checked in on the girls now that the lights are on, just need to upload my photos and get the show on the road. Busy week with non-grow stuff.

Guessing your grocery cart is 80% brownie mix 20% other necessities? :love:

I just had a vision of Sue's pantry and shelves upon shelves of brownie mix. I almost spit up my Coca Cola.

Don't forget the potatoes and coleslaw!

Good morning everyone,
I too envision Sue's pantry much the same way.
Well day 17 is upon me, and not many changes. My OCD kicked in a little since my sister is in town and she will be checking out my grow. I have to say, she is very organized and well, pretty much everything I am not. So I rushed a few things to get ready for her inspection. clean up the clutter I never let any of you see, like where I mix up my nutrients and keep all my loose supplies. Thank God for closet doors :cheesygrinsmiley:
I did my daily inspection for insects, and checked for more retarded leaves in the scrog. I really should not call them retarded, more special would be a better choice perhaps. Good news is no insects, and no more then the 2 special leaves on the one plant. Though I did notice that my side light is to close to the edge of my scrog and did a little bit of damage to a few leaf tips that had grown all the way to the lamps. It has been moved back some, what I really need to do is mount it diagonally for better impact and a more efficient use of the wattage. Will get around to it eventually.
Flower sites are coming along as well as I expected, being I could care less about yields that does make that an easier goal to reach.
Temps and RH% are on track though the Veg tent was running a few degrees warmer then regular and was sitting at 80 degrees 1st peek this morning at 4:30. Flower tent was where it normally is.
So here are the ladies in the SCOG on day 17.
IMG_067534.jpg
IMG_067329.jpg

Can not forget lonely miss "Mango"
IMG_067436.jpg
IMG_067228.jpg

Here you see my new allies doing their part to help me stay insect free. I am so torn between hoping they keep busy or hoping they starve to death. Does this make me a bad person??
IMG_066930.jpg
IMG_067030.jpg

And with my sister visiting, here is where my OCD kicks in, OMFG I can not hide this in the closet, time to straight it up
IMG_067733.jpg

So since I care less about yield, can not even partake in the enjoyment of these fine plants, why some might ask am I even growing.
here is the short version (Ok so nothing is short when I tell it) 1- It gives me peace and a sense of accomplishment. 2- it has allowed me to me all of you great people and many more. 3-I will not always be not able to partake so why wait till the last moment.
We all have our own reasons, I am just glad I had one. My longterm goal is to go perpetual but one step at a time. I am in no rush.

Hope everyones week is going well and HOPE Sue leaves at least 1 brownie mix left in the store so others can enjoy them too. :love: ya Sue.

A very nice update for some very nice plants! :thumb:

Great setup!! Lovely looking ladies!!
just spent a cup of coffee catching up.

2 things;
1: I used to live right outside of Billings!! Such a beautiful state.
2: You picked a good time to start your grow. Now that the temps aren't consistently in the mid 90's it makes it way more easy to keep temps under control!!!

Don't mind me driving The Little Bus in and parking her for the show!!!

Back
Top Bottom