Small Space Grow#3 - JillyBean - Strawberry Diesel - Chemmy Jones

Re: Small space grow#3-JillyBean-Strawberry Diesel-Chemmy Jones--

hey quix whats the story on chemmy jones? it it a chemdog relative? im growing a chemdog sometime in the near future, just curious i think this is gonna be a kick ass grow! im so glad to see you back and journaling:thumb::circle-of-love::thumb:

I'm GUESSING Chem Dawg x Casey Jones

That would be correct...
sounds hella boss to mez!!!:adore: i:love:chemdog

Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree

Im new to growing and the info i get fom these jurnals are so great. Just want to say thanks for passing on the know how...:) can't wait to see how this turns out!

Im new to growing and the info i get fom these jurnals are so great. Just want to say thanks for passing on the know how...:) can't wait to see how this turns out!

Well Hi there Toggle! And on behalf of :420: and all of us here:welcome::welcome:

Thanks for dropping your second post here in my journal, we hope to see you around in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If I don't have an answer for you, someone else surely will. Again, Welcome to the 420 Magazine family!:Namaste:

Im diggin the leaf structure on those plants, very sexy!!

cant wait to see the next progress pics ;)

Looking forward to your grow! Those are some nice genetics, can't wait!

Welcome aboard Twelve!:welcome: Glad to have you along! Always nice to have someone with your breeding skills! I'm going to be doing a seed run this grow, just waiting to see who pops nuts...

JillyBean x Strawberry Diesel....Chemmy Jones x Strwberry diesel....JillyBean x Chemmy Jones.... or any of the same 2 strains Bx....I cant wait either!:high-five: Stay tuned Brother, I'll be over to see how your breeding program, the Gas Lantern Routine and Time Capsule projects are going!!

Hey Preprodigy:welcome:
Thanks for stoppin in, and for the compliments! I see you have a title under your name there, congrats on the POTM win! I'll have to get over and see what you got.
I'll probably be doing Pic updates once a week for the duration of the grow, glad to have you along!

Oh and how cool that this was your 420th post!:high-five:

Oh and how cool that this was your 420th post!:high-five:

Yeah! thanks for noticing =) I was super excited about that, almost to the point i didnt want to make another single post again ever lol.. but then I just couldn't resist haha.

thanks again!

I'll be around =) later.

Only have a moment for now, but...

:popcorn:

Need to be on the train before it's too far out of the station! ;)

Only have a moment for now, but...

:popcorn:

Need to be on the train before it's too far out of the station! ;)

I thought I was going to have to raffle off your front row seat Brother!
Welcome aboard:high-five:
Don't feel obligated to be active here, I probably wont be either:rofl::rofl:
Thanks for stopping in though Friend:thumb:

Quick pic update....

The Chemmy Jones....
P2100022-1.JPG

CJ1
P2100023-1.JPG

CJ2....Notice the slight cal/mag def?...Or is it?...
P2100024-1.JPG

JillyBeans, and Strawberry Diesel in the middle....

P2100025-1.JPG

JB1 is fine, but JB2 shares the same discoloration as the Chemmy...
P2100027-1.JPG

2 of the 5 plants are showing signs of a slight mg feficiency. ALL the plants are in the exact same soil, with the same nutreints...One of my NLs showed this same def, but was able to kick it within a few weeks. I added a low dose of Magical with the last watering just in case....We'll see how they do...

Strawberry Diesel...

P2100028-1.JPG

The JBs are pushing 6 nodes. I think Ill try the UBT on them tomorrow....

P2100026-1.JPG

P2100030-1.JPG

Happy weekend all!!

Quix, your plants look great to me! :welldone:

I don't think you have a Mg deficiency. It looks like a very slight N deficiency, which is normal as they use up a lot of N when they're starting to veg.

I wouldn't worry about it, at all, but do keep an eye on it and maybe up the grow nutes slightly. :goodjob:

Looking great, Quix. Good luck with your leaf issue - looks minor.

You guys make me want to try soil sometime. It sounds great if you don't have to fiddle with PH so much. The worse my aches get, the more "low maintenance" sounds good to me... It's the bugs that seem to come with soil growing that tend to give me pause.

I don't think you have a Mg deficiency. It looks like a very slight N deficiency, which is normal as they use up a lot of N when they're starting to veg.

I wouldn't worry about it, at all, but do keep an eye on it and maybe up the grow nutes slightly. :goodjob:

That's kinda what I thought, too. No twisting, either. Look pretty darned healthy to my (albeit glazed over) eyes...

Quix, they look real good. I agree with you on a slight Mg def of them 2. I can see some of the tips curling up.

That's kinda what I thought, too. No twisting, either. Look pretty darned healthy to my (albeit glazed over) eyes...

Thanks guys!

Mr K., I hope you're right. I've only fed once, the last watering. Half strength Grow, a little magical, and molasses, oh and the Big Bloom(more of a soil builder, the actual "Flower" juice is the Tiger Bloom)...

I always thought of N deficiency as a more "whole leaf" yellowing, with a more even spreading of the paleness...These are more spotty, inbetween the veins. Also, I thought with N def, it usually starts at the tips and works its way back toward the stem....

Crap, I need a refresher course in nute def.....Time to dig up all those burried charts, links and pdfs....damn it:lot-o-toke:

Looking great, Quix. Good luck with your leaf issue - looks minor.

You guys make me want to try soil sometime. It sounds great if you don't have to fiddle with PH so much. The worse my aches get, the more "low maintenance" sounds good to me... It's the bugs that seem to come with soil growing that tend to give me pause.

It's crazy, but I've never had any bugs with anything other than MG.....

Yeah I used MG on my first grow......

(Crickets and frogs.....)

:biglaugh::thedoubletake::rofl:

But the FF soils have done me right thus far!:high-five:

Give 'er a go X, I think with your skills and attention to detail, you'd make one hell of a soil grower! I go 50/50 perlite/soil, I bet you'd find you like it:morenutes:

Quix, they look real good. I agree with you on a slight Mg def of them 2. I can see some of the tips curling up.
Thanks HMG!

Its been about 4 days since I watered and fed, including the Cal/Mag....It seems the new inner growth may be showing signs of improvement, just dont want to jynx it...We'll know in the next week.

Hope you are well my friend:Namaste:

Looking good Quix :cheer:

Soil it is buddy. Simple and forgiving too. I'm sure you've read in xlr8's journal about setting your pH meter right. That alone blew my poor scrambled brain.
Kiss is the way to go for me.

Not saying xlr8 doesn't grow beautiful girls......just not for me :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom