Quix Goes Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

re: Quix Goes Blue Planet Nutrients - Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

Well, I had the job in the bag, but the background check was the deal breaker. I'm fine, though, life moves on:Namaste:

Bummer! Bump in the road.............keep going Quix....we are behind you....feel the energy ?:high-five:

re: Quix Goes Blue Planet Nutrients - Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy Jones

Damnit Quix. I'm so bummed about the job thing. I'm sure something good will come along soon my friend. Hang in there, k?

:circle-of-love:

Well, this grow is over. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive and kickin. Made some decent cash flippin stuff on craigs-l!st, and unemployment is paying some, and I found work last week with a company I've worked for before.

I do still have the babies (not so young anymore), but I've decided to keep them root bound in their little 16 oz containers until after the move, which is next week. I may even have a little space outside to flower out a couple:yahoo:

Fall is approaching, so I need to get a few outdoors if its going to happen.

I want to thank you all again, very much, for all the love and support. I'll be journaling the new ones, I'm sure, as soon as I'm settled in the new place, so keep subbed here for the new link. Should be an interesting grow-Nine plants, five strains, as follows:

X2 Pineapple Chunk (FEM)

X2 Critical Kush (FEM)

X2 Bubblelicious (REG)

X2 Kandy Skunk (REG)

X1 Blueberry Gum (FEM)

Much Love and Respect, all:Namaste:

This journal is complete, and can be moved to the completed journals section, if a mod would be so kind, thanks!:Namaste:

Hey Q -

Been thinking of you brother, and glad to hear things are going okay. I hope so anyway! Good luck with the move my friend, and hope to see you around more when you have a bit of time. I'm sure you're hella busy right now!! Love the next strains. :yummy:

:goodluck: with the move!

hows it quix, another journal completed i see, make sure you drop us a link when you get a new one up and running, maybe you have and i just not come across it, ive not been on here much lately mate, im catching up though slowly

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Quixilvir! :thanks:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Lots of love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Re: Quix Goes Blue Planet Nutrients - Smart Pots & Dirty Coco - Slee Skunk & Chemmy J

miss ya quix

Ditto! Miss seeing you around, Quix. Hope things are well for you brother!

Back
Top Bottom