SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

My ACE clones. I think there is a Zamaldelica, a Panama and a Golden Tiger :thumb:
image31134.jpg
image31135.jpg
image31136.jpg

G Damn Zigg :drool:
Hey man ! I'm New to 420 but been lurking about for years ...plants look great..nice set up, I see your using air-pots? How do you get on with them ? Been trying to master them myself ...without a doubt improved root mass, but I'm kinda feeling there creating sup par bud quality..seem to have less flavour than usual pots ...had clones round for years that seem to have lost flavour in airpots... Might be a coincidence...

How's that hurkle smokin ?

Smokey. I too have a bounty of awesome weed to use. :)

Thanks to all here especially Doc. Thank you again!

Yes you do Ziggs I don't think there are too many of us that aren't jealous of your stash :high-five: :passitleft:

Long thread ...had a go through all of it to find out how the hurkle turned out...got 1 in bloom atm :) will be my first dance with a high Cbd strain

Hey man ! I'm New to 420 but been lurking about for years ...plants look great..nice set up, I see your using air-pots? How do you get on with them ? Been trying to master them myself ...without a doubt improved root mass, but I'm kinda feeling there creating sup par bud quality..seem to have less flavour than usual pots ...had clones round for years that seem to have lost flavour in airpots... Might be a coincidence...

How's that hurkle smokin ?

Welcome Organix! :passitleft:

Sorry I probably have 3 or 4 grows in this one thread now. I probably should start a new one for this round. I love the hurkle, it's my goto strain when I am in pain :thumb: If you cut it in the beginning of the harvest window it seems to have more CBD than if you let it go twards the end but the flavor and high gets better at the end of the window so depending on your goal for its use you can adjust when you chop.

I can't speak to any differences in the airpots as far as flavor goes. I started using them right away with Docs Kit soil so I have nothing to compare too. I do prefer the softies though they are just far less messy and I grow in a carpeted spare bedroom so thats important for me :)

Malawi X PCK :passitleft: report time.

I know a lot of you were interested in this one so I haven't smoked it at all since right I jared it up. I busted it out and rolled a nice little J and got about half way through it. Really nice very creative head high with a tingly body effect at the same time :thumb: I can only imagine what it would be like if I didn't jack up the grow on her... I'll do some clean bong rips later to see what she tastes like everything tastes mostly the same out of a J to me.

To sum it up, killer sh$t and you should grow it if you were considering it :thumb:

This is what the last Hurkle looked like at chop. The leaves on mine turn a nice deep orangish red when she's ready.

hurkfull.JPG

hurkleEntryClose.JPG

Awesome looking plant Smokey :bravo:it's got the exact same structure as mine .. hopefully mine ends up looking as good as that.. would you say it has a really mellow anti anxiety effect ? I plan on making some tinctures and oils from mine eventually ... My bro has IBD and doesn't want to get totally wrecked so hoping the hurkle is just the ticket ... The sunshine daydream tinc I made him was a bit to potent but helped his condition son much .

My hurkle is sharing a tent with 2 dynasty pineapple diesel, a purple diesel(bubba kushxsour diesel)and 2 monster chemmy Jones from connoisseur genetics..hurkle has the best structure.out the lot but least smell on stem rub ..

Need to get my head round uploading pics first

It is mellow and will actually bring you down from something with a really strong high. I have kind of tested all of this on a friend that isn't a smoker but had really bad back pain and came over cause nothing else was working for him. First I gave him SLH or blue dream can't remember which anymore and he got really high and said he was still hurting but kinda didn't care as much lol. Then I gave him some of the hurkle and he came down a lot and within a couple min he was pain free :high-five: I never told him which was which.

For flavor the earlier I chop it the more of the harli burnt rubber flavor it has and the longer I let it go the more grape it gets. I am just guessing but my guess is as the CBD degrades you get less of that harli flavor since it seems to be kinda common in the high CBD strains. This is all just a guess though.

I really like vaping the hurkle, I get the same pain relief plus a nice head high which I don't get as much if I smoke it.

I like the sound of that smokey.. Might be a good one for work then :thumb:

I have 10 blue in green from gage green in veg at the minute...its got Harli in it aswell but it's ment to taste like blue raspberry syrup.. Here's hoping eh :) clone only super blue dream x freedom baby(harli x Joseph og) SUPER vigourous

I'm a flavour chaser tbh...

Never know might end up with a more querkle leaning from the hurkle...a hint of Cbd will do :)

Sounds yummy!

I agree to much CBD isn't good either, starts to have weird effects. I like mine better when I let it go a bit longer probably dropping the CBD % down a bit. I smoke a lot so 10% CBD or w/e it is, is a lot if I don't smoke it regularly and I try and save the high CBD strains for when im hurting so they don't kill the high of my fun strains :rofl:

Is it an unbelievable pain killer then yea? Im so excited to try some..my mother in law suffers a lot with aches and pains and shes dabbled with high thc tincs with good results so this should help her a lot ...

What would you say your favorite strains are ? Any specific strains stand out from your memory? Will give em a whirl :) iv gone through sooooo many strains but can only rattle off a couple keeper worthy or that I would recommend ..

Malawi X PCK :passitleft: report time.

I know a lot of you were interested in this one so I haven't smoked it at all since right I jared it up. I busted it out and rolled a nice little J and got about half way through it. Really nice very creative head high with a tingly body effect at the same time :thumb: I can only imagine what it would be like if I didn't jack up the grow on her... I'll do some clean bong rips later to see what she tastes like everything tastes mostly the same out of a J to me.

To sum it up, killer sh$t and you should grow it if you were considering it :thumb:

Thanks for the update!!! Will see how it grows on you to see if its one of your goto strains (Like all the reports about the ACE PANANA !!).

Sooooo many strains to try from ACE!!!!!! AND SNOWHIGH !!!!

Is it an unbelievable pain killer then yea? Im so excited to try some..my mother in law suffers a lot with aches and pains and shes dabbled with high thc tincs with good results so this should help her a lot ...

What would you say your favorite strains are ? Any specific strains stand out from your memory? Will give em a whirl :) iv gone through sooooo many strains but can only rattle off a couple keeper worthy or that I would recommend ..

It's good at certain things. I get muscle spasms in my neck that pinch a nerve going into my head giving me the worst headaches you could imagine and the high CBD strains are the only thing I have found to calm it down once its like that. I also like my pennywise for pain relief possibly even more than the hurkle but I don't have any more seeds of that one and I didn't keep a mom. Those are the only two high CBD strains I have tried so far.

Everything from Ace seems to be amazing if you haven't tried any of those yet. I like them all but for different reasons, some have really good flavor some have really creative high or a nice narcotic effect it just depends on what I am in the mood for. Its nice to be able to keep a bunch of different strains in the stash that all do different things.

I think I have a new favorite for a few weeks after every plant I harvest since its new and different :)

Thanks for the update!!! Will see how it grows on you to see if its one of your goto strains (Like all the reports about the ACE PANANA !!).

Sooooo many strains to try from ACE!!!!!! AND SNOWHIGH !!!!

Malawi is my new go to daytime smoke and I switch to bubba at night and pennywise and or hurkle when I am hurting. The panama makes my neck act up and as much as I like it I can't really smoke it. I have had a couple other strains that did this too :(

Mornin Smokey, ya it's funny ya say that about the Panama and your neck. The Kali Mist i once grew was the worst for relaxing or just chillin. It was just so racy and speedy ya know....gave my x, panick attacks. She couldn't even smoke it , it just rattled her to the core....too strong , too up tight ya know. This Desfran is not like that at all even though it's 100% Sativa....the Kali Mist was 90%.The Desfran is nice and clear with NO fuzzy, after feeling at all, i really like it cuz i can smoke J's. all day and not be comatose at supper eh!Cheers Smokey and have an awesome day my brotha.:high-five:

Hey Duggan how's it going bud. That desfran sounds nice are the other two showing any signs of slowing down yet?

I broke the girls legs the other night and tied them down. I'm also leaving them dry out between waterings during the first couple weeks of flowering. Probably not quite as dry as in veg but almost. I want those roots to fill these big pots in and hopefully help with the stretch also :thumb: Gave them 14ml transplant and 3ml tea split between the three tonight. Will get some new pics up tomorrow.

Have a :passitleft: night all

Back
Top Bottom