SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Couple sleepy time pics. Bout a week and a half since I flipped them and about 3 days since the super cropping.

Zamaldelica

DSC_7715_590DSC_7715_sm.JPG
DSC_7718_591DSC_7718_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7719_592DSC_7719_sm.JPG
DSC_7721_593DSC_7721_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_7722_594DSC_7722_sm.JPG

Group shots
DSC_7725_595DSC_7725_sm.JPG
DSC_7727_596DSC_7727_sm.JPG

Have :passitleft: night all!

Mornin Smokey, ya it's funny ya say that about the Panama and your neck. The Kali Mist i once grew was the worst for relaxing or just chillin. It was just so racy and speedy ya know....gave my x, panick attacks. She couldn't even smoke it , it just rattled her to the core....too strong , too up tight ya know. This Desfran is not like that at all even though it's 100% Sativa....the Kali Mist was 90%.The Desfran is nice and clear with NO fuzzy, after feeling at all, i really like it cuz i can smoke J's. all day and not be comatose at supper eh!Cheers Smokey and have an awesome day my brotha.:high-five:

The Panama I got isn't speedy at all it's actually quite narcotic for a Sativa. The other one that did it to me was the plushberry. I personally think it's a terpene that does it TBH, it seems to happen with the buds that have a cherry flavor to them which sucks because those are some of my favs :passitleft: I just had a J of the Panama for the first time in a week or so and it didn't make it act up so hopefully now that it has some cure time it wont do it anymore.

:thumb: Looking very nice smokey. I'll be keeping an eye on that zamadelica. Mine is only 2 weeks old, it looks like it is quite branchy. Nice job on the training.

Thanks Neiko, can't wait to see your test reports on the Tikal :high-five:

A friend of the wife's that doesn't smoke regularly came over the other night and had a hit of panama a hit of malawi then we ate and she had a hit of bubba for desert. After the hit of bubba it was all over. She was a mumbling lump and it took over 4 hours before she could peel herself off the couch to make it home :rofl:

Heheh, it's kinda fun ambushing the innocent bystanders with HB weed. :lot-o-toke:

Mine aren't actually innocent though - I just call 'em that - mine are usually long-time experienced abusers. But they still wave off more of it, once the rush wears off enough to make sense. :laughtwo:

I gave 2g to a buddy that was going on vacation. 2 weeks later he calls me and goes on and on about how "on point" it was. I told him I have some better stuff coming and without asking what it was or anything he said...I want some.

I have 3 stories like that in just the last month. :cool:

I gave 2g to a buddy that was going on vacation. 2 weeks later he calls me and goes on and on about how "on point" it was. I told him I have some better stuff coming and without asking what it was or anything he said...I want some.

I have 3 stories like that in just the last month. :cool:

See......we're in the process of ruining them all.....wha ha ha!:high-five:

I've blindsides a few myself. It is funny, one old dude who's been growing small time for years was going on and on about his weed. I didn't say a word. My buddy pulls out a joint of tangerine dream and hands it to him and says give this a try. Between the 3 of us we got through 1/2 a joint before he says "I think I'm done but I'm taking the rest of this with me", so he did too lol. He was f'd up about 15 minutes later.
As far as the ACE strains, I'm there with ya Smokey. That Tikal is on another level from anything I've ever had. It is such a pure powerful buzz and that's from a pheno ACE said was of medium potency. I can't wait for the Malawi to finish, from medium potency to devastating potency, I hope I can hang.

New guy checking in and subbing to another amazing HB grow!

Read your journal up to this point and am truly in awe. Those are some beautiful ladies and drool worthy nugs!

Keep it green and sticky :peace:

I've blindsides a few myself. It is funny, one old dude who's been growing small time for years was going on and on about his weed. I didn't say a word. My buddy pulls out a joint of tangerine dream and hands it to him and says give this a try. Between the 3 of us we got through 1/2 a joint before he says "I think I'm done but I'm taking the rest of this with me", so he did too lol. He was f'd up about 15 minutes later.
As far as the ACE strains, I'm there with ya Smokey. That Tikal is on another level from anything I've ever had. It is such a pure powerful buzz and that's from a pheno ACE said was of medium potency. I can't wait for the Malawi to finish, from medium potency to devastating potency, I hope I can hang.

Nice Neiko, any idea which pheno of the tikal you got? The Malawi x PCK is seriously strong shit I am a little afraid to run the pure malawi :rofl: Can't wait to see how that one turns out :passitleft:

New guy checking in and subbing to another amazing HB grow!

Read your journal up to this point and am truly in awe. Those are some beautiful ladies and drool worthy nugs!

Keep it green and sticky :peace:

Thanks HT! And welcome :passitleft:

Some new pics of the ladies, two weeks since I flipped the lights, I am going to do another round of pruning in another week or so once they slow down on the stretching.

Zamaldelica
DSC_7729_581DSC_7729_sm.JPG
DSC_7733_583DSC_7733_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7731_582DSC_7731_sm.JPG

SLH
DSC_7737_584DSC_7737_sm.JPG

Lookin' great, Smokey!
That Zamaldelica looks a little dangerous. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

Hey Smokey, yeah I had the haze phenotype of Tikal. It says medium potency on that one. It is still pretty strong but I sure didn't have the resin production like I did on the tangerine dream or Graytail's Tikal. His has some serious resin compared to mine. The tangerine is pretty strong but the tikal feels stronger to me. Mixed it is a punch to the face lol. I have come to the conclusion the advantage to high brix isn't necessarily thc % but terpenes. I am starting to believe that is much more important than the % of thc. When I get the labs back on the tikal I got a feeling it isn't going to test high in thc but the terpene profile should be really good. Just a feeling. The tangerine tested at 17.9% overall but it is as strong or stronger than anything I've had out of the dispensaries, even stuff they claim tested at 27%. We shall see but I think my mission going forward is trying to increase the terpenes and let the thc do what is going to do. So medium potency from what I've seen looking at seedbanks and hundreds of strains should put the tikal at 8-13% in thc.

Hey Smokey, yeah I had the haze phenotype of Tikal. It says medium potency on that one. It is still pretty strong but I sure didn't have the resin production like I did on the tangerine dream or Graytail's Tikal. His has some serious resin compared to mine. The tangerine is pretty strong but the tikal feels stronger to me. Mixed it is a punch to the face lol. I have come to the conclusion the advantage to high brix isn't necessarily thc % but terpenes. I am starting to believe that is much more important than the % of thc. When I get the labs back on the tikal I got a feeling it isn't going to test high in thc but the terpene profile should be really good. Just a feeling. The tangerine tested at 17.9% overall but it is as strong or stronger than anything I've had out of the dispensaries, even stuff they claim tested at 27%. We shall see but I think my mission going forward is trying to increase the terpenes and let the thc do what is going to do. So medium potency from what I've seen looking at seedbanks and hundreds of strains should put the tikal at 8-13% in thc.

I'd have to agree with you Neiko. I was reading an article by the lab MassMedMan uses on using the testing of your lab in conjunction with planned and controlled tweaks to your grow to increase the terpene profiles. The gentleman who wrote the article made a series of small changes like greater humidity control over the course of three cycles and had dramatic improvement in terpene development.

I agree I think the terps are really the key and the thc is more like the power supply for them or something. I get way more stoned / high off my hb buds than I can off of dispensary purchased shatter or crumble. Also if you notice different strains have certain effects like the blue strains and how they make you feel all good and well horny :rofl:

Once people realize this and start breeding for terps instead of only THC or CBD imagine how amazing the buds could be :drool:

Some new pics.

Zamaldelica is big one on left, tikal is on right front and slh is in the left back. There is 2' between the light and plants for some perspective.

DSC_7742_581DSC_7742_sm.JPG
DSC_7745_582DSC_7745_sm.JPG
DSC_7749_584DSC_7749_sm.JPG

I have just been super cropping anything that stretches to far above the rest and trying to keep them close enough to stay covered by the lights but not cover each other up to much. :thumb:

Any of you that have grown the Tikals does mine look a little light like it needs some GE or are they just lighter colored plant. She has gotten very minimal feedings so far.

Thanks! :passitleft:

DSC_7746_583DSC_7746_sm.JPG

Totally new to this Smokey, but I know Graytail's was much darker. The thought that went through my mind as I scrolled through the pictures was

"I wonder if that Tikal's scheduled for an Energy drench soon?"

I think you were right on Sue :high-five: I gave her 4ml of GE and a ml or two of transplant tonight with some tea and sprayed them with stress. I also did a pretty big prune job on the Zamal and SLH they were starting to get a little out of control already. I'll put some post haircut pics up tomorrow.

Have a great night all :passitleft:

Sorry I overlooked this. :oops:

Yeah, my Tikal isn't particularly pale. Yours needed something. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom