SmokeyMcFly's - Hurkle - Blue Dream & Plushberry - Highbrix - LED - Grow

Hey Smokey....how's all brotha! About the CD...your right on with the amount ....I've bin giving mine (Drenches) between 15-20 mls. of the drenches with 4-5 gal's. each in the 26ers.(actually prolly 25 cuz of the 2" or so of empty pot at the top.) I'm pretty sure this is considerably more than our instructions say to give ,but....but...getting good results....except of course ,for those dud pheno Desfrans . Cheers guys.....hey Nate, top of the day to ya ! :high-five:

Hey Duggs, hope you're having a great weekend bud! They got the second CD the other night, I bumped the second one up to 16ml between the two. I usually go a little lighter on the first one to ease them in :thumb:

Sorry I've been away from all these lovely journals for a while. It's good to find the time and come by and see amazing cannabis being grown! :thumb:

Hey Doc how you been bud, no worries I haven't been as active as I would like to lately either, real life and work can be a bitch sometimes...

Hope all has been good you your world :passitleft:

Hey Duggan whats :passitleft: bud. Your Zamals look great :high-five:

I really wish this tikal would slow the eff down, the mains grew right into the light and started getting crisped so I had to break some legs last night on her. Some day this week I am gonna recycle my veg tent plants and move her in there to finish I cant even see my SLH anymore :rofl:

DSC_7819_606DSC_7819_sm.JPG
DSC_7820_607DSC_7820_sm.JPG
DSC_7821_608DSC_7821_sm.JPG
DSC_7824_611DSC_7824_sm.JPG
DSC_7822_609DSC_7822_sm.JPG
DSC_7823_610DSC_7823_sm.JPG

No SLH pics because well I can't actually see her right now but I am sure she is back there somewhere :thumb:

Mornin Smokey....thanks on the Zamal's....ya your situation with those friggen Sativas eh!! I've lost a lot of my desire to grow the 100% Sats any more cuz of those f....in Desfrans eh! Have an awesome day pal!...Cheers!

No kidding i'm starting to get worried about that Tikal, its been at least 3 1/2 weeks since it started flowering. Hopefully it stops stretching and starts budding soon right now it looks like the shit my friends would rip out of the woods in high school when they would find someones gorilla grow :rofl:

Have a good one :passitleft:

Yes Yes she is and I have tried just about everything I can think of to keep her from being stretchy :rofl: Every couple of days there is a new top that needs bent over. I'll try and get some new pics up later today or tomorrow. Have a :passitleft: friday all!

Hope your feelin better Duggs!

Some new pics, everything is chugging along nicely and the tikal is SLOWLY budding up finally. :thumb:

SLH
DSC_7854_622DSC_7854_sm.JPG
DSC_7853_621DSC_7853_sm.JPG

Zamaldelica
DSC_7852_620DSC_7852_sm.JPG
DSC_7849_619DSC_7849_sm.JPG
DSC_7839_616DSC_7839_sm.JPG

Tikal
DSC_7843_617DSC_7843_sm.JPG
DSC_7846_618DSC_7846_sm.JPG

Vegging Tikal, I let it go because I was going to recycle it and didn't feel good so she didnt get watered for at least a week and was wilted for days.
DSC_7829_612DSC_7829_sm.JPG
DSC_7831_613DSC_7831_sm.JPG

I wanted to see if it would come back and if so how much damage it would have if any. I gave her some transplant and a stress spray a couple hours after the drench, two days later she looks pretty good to me :rofl:

DSC_7836_614DSC_7836_sm.JPG
DSC_7837_615DSC_7837_sm.JPG

Since my flowering tikal is such a stretchy bitch I might give this one a chance if I can scrounge up enough good soil to get her in a pot. It has a very different look than the other one and is root bound as a mofo right now.

I wanted to see if it would come back and if so how much damage it would have if any. I gave her some transplant and a stress spray a couple hours after the drench, two days later she looks pretty good to me :rofl:

DSC_7836_614DSC_7836_sm.JPG
DSC_7837_615DSC_7837_sm.JPG

Since my flowering tikal is such a stretchy bitch I might give this one a chance if I can scrounge up enough good soil to get her in a pot. It has a very different look than the other one and is root bound as a mofo right now.

Isn't it amazing what these plants can do? You'll have less stretch and a massive rootball after that.

Yes sir! I assumed it would survive but I didn't think it would be this happy. Its posture looks as good as ever but I guess if I was that close to dying from dehydration and found water all of a sudden I would be happy too :)

It was pretty neat to watch it come back, it really only took a couple hours for it to look mostly normal again and before I pulled it out of the bucket it was already starting to perk back up. If I let one get that bad again I will set my camera up and do a time lapse of it recovering. :thumb:

Have a good weekend bud :passitleft:

Smokey...you a mean sob...:hookah: Makin her suffer like that! :surf: What Doc said eh...Can hardly beleive she came back from the dead...looks to have survived. Cheers my brotha, have a great night gang.:thumb:

Oh ya , almost forgot, did a good prune on the Zamals tonight and took four cuts and am trying it Gray style.
Pinch of roots in a glass of water, under 18/6 flo. If they make it ,i'l be amazed cuz i've never bin good with clones.

Keep 'em outta the light, Duggan. I've found that's a big difference in how well they do. They want, like, no light. I have mine out of line-of-sight of the lights. Mine idle along with no change - no real growth, no drooping, no change in color. One day they eventually grow some roots. :cheesygrinsmiley: Every cut I've planted that already had roots has shown absolutely no change when it hit the dirt. The ones that only show nubs are iffy.

Good luck! :thumb:

Keep 'em outta the light, Duggan. I've found that's a big difference in how well they do. They want, like, no light. I have mine out of line-of-sight of the lights. Mine idle along with no change - no real growth, no drooping, no change in color. One day they eventually grow some roots. :cheesygrinsmiley: Every cut I've planted that already had roots has shown absolutely no change when it hit the dirt. The ones that only show nubs are iffy.

Good luck! :thumb:

Yep, my cuts were doing great out of the way, and then I forgot about them today and left them under the lights and may lose the lot. Keep them away from the light.

You think an air stone would help in the cup for the cuttings? Seems like it would be kinda similar to an aero cloner at that point :thumb:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :passitleft:

Smokey....was goin on brotha. Ya , what ya said there eh, the reason i'm even giving it a try is cuz ya don't need anything else in the mix. I just thought it was cool what Gray's doin there...almost by accident. Anyhow , cheers .:high-five:

You think an air stone would help in the cup for the cuttings? Seems like it would be kinda similar to an aero cloner at that point :thumb:

Yep - that's what I do an have nearly 100% success.

Right on. I might give it a go with this Tikal I have in veg. I have a 4x4 tent not really being used right now so why not :passitleft:

Your outdoor buds look amazballs major, love the colors :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom