SmokzAlot - K.I.S.S. My CoCo and OC+

MissBud - I would recommend you choose one that strikes your fancy, its as good a shot as any really. Find a flower time you can live with. Some can take forever and I avoid them if I can, I get impatient. Mine usually run 12 weeks to get to mostly cloudy. My main interest have been in researching Indica currently. I am interested in more pain relief that I believe a true Indica can provide.

I'd say shoot for a 80-20 sativa-indica or a pure sativa if you really want to see the difference. 9-10 weeks in flower is not so bad with some of the hybrids.

Everything I am currently growing is hand picked seeds I have encountered in my travels. I could grow the rest of my life and never buy a seed. This Indica mother will be the first of its breed in my garden to harvest. I am impressed with the characteristics of the plant, hence I took to cloning it. It was also a hand picked seed. We had some impressive weed on the streets years ago.

Thinking about it, I am not sure who is older, me or Jorge?:hmmmm:

nice grow sir! oc + reps to ya!:goodjob:

Indica girl budding up, don't know if her leaves will ever get right. This strain is one of the most mutated I have seen in clones. It started to straighten up then hit flower and here you have it. Everyone of them is this way.

IMG_074314.JPG

A little more sativa... These on the other hand have cloned with perfect leaves.

IMG_07498.JPG

IMG_074811.JPG

I find myself staring at this way too much ......

IMG_074510.JPG

Photos from the GOG
(Garden of Greens)

I though might as well give it a name, everyone else has one :slide:

Sativa clones center row. Coming along wonderfully.
IMG_075011.JPG

Sativa survived calcium deficiency and flowering wonderfully as well.
IMG_075510.JPG

Indy clones have been ready to flower for some time. Waiting on room to flower these babies.
IMG_076215.JPG

IMG_076117.JPG

Took a Snip (small low bud) from Indy Mother today, trichs look clear to partly cloudy.

Smoke report.... Dayum I'm impressed
I am glad I cloned it.

Thinking of MissBud and wishing her well
:circle-of-love:

a poem for her dreams

Garden of Greens
I wish you may
I wish you might
take away my pain
make me feel right

Garden of Greens
to my delight
you give me flowers
and the sweetest
heavenly delights

Garden of Greens
I wish you may
I wish you might
Give me years of clones
To never know blight

Garden of Greens
I thank you so
I gave you my best
And You ...
Saved my Soul

Garden of Greens
Forever Free
Let's Turn on the Lights
And End this Plight

You have to be one of the most sincere human beings I've ever come across...

Even though things aren't looking great, it's people like yourself that give me the love and energy to stay happy and thankful, throughout this road block.

Today has been a sad day, but after all the tears of anger, I am now expressing tears of love and joy because of that poem :love::love:

I can't say I love you enough, Smokz.

You have really turned my head in many ways, and that's pretty hard to due these days.

I'm going to nominate you for motm next month. Not for the poems you have written, or the display of those sativas you incredibly manage, but for never having a bad side to you. Not one post have I read of yours made me feel anything but more knowledgeable, and comforting.

Your a loving, talented genius, yet you keep things as simple as possible...

thank you for everything Smokz...:love:

(p.s, I'd rep you x100 but apparently I need to spread some more??? Ugh!!)

Hey smokz, good looking grow you have going on. I am wondering do you normally trans/repot during flower? if so why and how did it go? I am asking because I have never, but was tempted as the 2 bombs I have are huge and I am thinking they may be root bound.

Thanks in advance and keep it up!
:peace:

Hey smokz, good looking grow you have going on. I am wondering do you normally trans/repot during flower? if so why and how did it go? I am asking because I have never, but was tempted as the 2 bombs I have are huge and I am thinking they may be root bound.

Thanks in advance and keep it up!
:peace:

The first two weeks of flower are no issue of concern in my experience. Nothing after that. Root bound is relative to your grow goals. Example I could easily have grown that one out but I want a little more size to the plant. This usually also means a little longer in flower in a bigger pot. As long as you transplant into same media carefully, you should have no shock. Thoroughly water and let it stand for a few. I expect no shock only more growth potential. Do I normally repot during flower? No.. I try t get them in the final pot previous to. I do have a few more to do, they are in the first week of flower. I like to keep my garden about 24-36" depending on variety.

I do believe I can grow with smaller containers and coco, than soil. The roots are wonderful, exceeding anything I have grown in soil in every way. I can get close by amending soil but not quite. Don't be afraid to pull it and look for yourself. Let it dry a bit and firm up. Massage the sides a bit and push from the bottom if you can. If you have good root ball, and bound as you believe it will come out just like mine did, in one piece.

I'll check in on the girl in a bit and she how she is doing.

The first two weeks of flower are no issue of concern in my experience. Nothing after that. Root bound is relative to your grow goals. Example I could easily have grown that one out but I want a little more size to the plant. This usually also means a little longer in flower in a bigger pot. As long as you transplant into same media carefully, you should have no shock. Thoroughly water and let it stand for a few. I expect no shock only more growth potential. Do I normally repot during flower? No.. I try t get them in the final pot previous to. I do have a few more to do, they are in the first week of flower. I like to keep my garden about 24-36" depending on variety.

I do believe I can grow with smaller containers and coco, than soil. The roots are wonderful, exceeding anything I have grown in soil in every way. I can get close by amending soil but not quite. Don't be afraid to pull it and look for yourself. Let it dry a bit and firm up. Massage the sides a bit and push from the bottom if you can. If you have good root ball, and bound as you believe it will come out just like mine did, in one piece.

I'll check in on the girl in a bit and she how she is doing.

Thanks for the speedy reply. that is what I was thinking you were doing, but thought I would ask anyhow. :thumb:
I am just not sure I can do it this late in the cycle, but really appreciate the response. I am sure others have wondered this themselves.

:peace: and your garden is looking wonderful!

If you know your medium is good, then I would take confidence in your root ball and finish out. Examine it well upon breakdown and you will have the definitive answer. Your plants look vital and healthy. Bigger pots means more everything, nute, medium, water, space, and time. Find your happy middle ground that gives you the production value you need and the gardening style you enjoy. That is why I grow as I do. I keep it enjoyable.

looks great! relatively zero shock :thumb:
Thanks for the update. I am sure you are very happy with her. How many more do you have to do and what size pot did you move her to?

Thanks. :peace:

looks great! relatively zero shock :thumb:
Thanks for the update. I am sure you are very happy with her. How many more do you have to do and what size pot did you move her to?

Thanks. :peace:

8" pot

I have if I recall 3 more, but limited space in flower room. May or may not, depends on when I pull Indy Mom. No doubt her offspring will surpass her, as I get this coco under my belt and this strains needs. The children are already trimmed and pics soon to come will show that.... . 2.5 gal is the largest capacity in use. 6" being the smallest, and where my clones start life planted.

Back
Top Bottom