SmokzAlot - K.I.S.S. My CoCo and OC+

Indy Girls are stepping into the batter's box....

What you got batter???

IMG_077015.JPG

IMG_076913.JPG

IMG_076811.JPG

Let them stretch some and then a trim...

nice! how many days into flower are they now?

Honestly I can't tell you without looking it up. I don't really keep track that way. It finishes when its ready. I tend to do it like I do my vegetable garden. Do my daily routines and see what is ready for harvest or what I may wish to sample.

Honestly I can't tell you without looking it up. I don't really keep track that way. It finishes when its ready. I tend to do it like I do my vegetable garden. Do my daily routines and see what is ready for harvest or what I may wish to sample.

Hi My New Friend. :Namaste:

Your sure doing one hell of a job. Way to go. I've all ready learned allot just reading your Journal. Thanks for stopping by. :high-five:

Hi My New Friend. :Namaste:

Your sure doing one hell of a job. Way to go. I've all ready learned allot just reading your Journal. Thanks for stopping by. :high-five:

:thanks:
I appreciate the compliment...

Glad it is of help. I enjoy the quest to learn more but at a relaxed pace. Sharing it with others is priceless...

Nothing like growing with friends.
:high-five:

Just stopped by to say HI and to say your GoG is looking superb!

Really nice looking ladies you have in there! :thumb:

:peace:

To my surprise today

New subject matter for another journal down the road...

IMG_07868.JPG

I wish I would of ordered some of those instead of using bagseed.
nice choices, I got a gram of northern lights last fall it was very strong and frosty!

MissBud - Glad to see you back. Just a little activity since your last visit. I have been off cruising other journals and getting know to all the great folks here at 420. I am looking to expand and experiment as I go. I do believe I will give the 2l hempy a try. I am figuring how to collect the stuff I need. Specifically, the 2l cases to set them in. Twelve chose right using them in his grow. I liked how they held the bottles and light protected them as well. And you cant beat the handling advantages. I wish this place had been around years ago. Sorry it took me so long to get here. Hope things are looking up for you.

Thanks for stopping by
:thanks:

I love this place.....

:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

we are glad your here sir!

Back
Top Bottom