Solo Grow Challenge 2014 - Preparation Thread

Gonna be late before I can make the post. People coming by. Looks like we got 5 judges lol Kingjhon, light addict, wild Jim, Cajun and me. Can someone save me some time and go through the thread and update the user list from my last post. Missed a few people. Just quote and edit. If not I'll get to it later tonight.

Sent from my K00C using 420

Here's the deal Stump. I'm going with 2 entries. One will be mines; a clone attempt & the other will be my Growing Sidekick, Babygirl. She'll be starting from seed. When should she plant it & post? I know you said starting from seed is earlier.

Here's the deal Stump. I'm going with 2 entries. One will be mines; a clone attempt & the other will be my Growing Sidekick, Babygirl. She'll be starting from seed. When should she plant it & post? I know you said starting from seed is earlier.
Get the seed germinated by the first and planted. So today or tomorrow I'd start germinating. If germinating in the solo its fine to start a day early.

Sent from my K00C using 420

:)

Can't wait to kick off this challenge. I cut a clone early, but only because it's off my HGK clone that's deep into flower. Hopefully it'll root in time, but if not then I'll only have 4 entries, 4 pc clones and hopefully the one HGK clone. Taking pictures of my mod cups tonight when I get pics of plants.

Solo Grow Challenge 2014. starts October 1st, for seed people, and clones get planted October 14th.
this will be a fun for everyone from the most experienced to the most novice of growers. so here we go. here are some quick rules, judges list and explaining the classes. ( marz or c idea? remind me and ill give credit for 2 classes )

guidelines for thread.
if posting your pics user must provide class they are entering, strain name and date taken.
every user is allowed unlimited entries, but all posts and pics containing each plant must be separate for each entry. might want to write on your cups lol.

general rules.
1. all roots must be contained within the cup.
2. no pumps, but bottom feeding IS allowed.
3. can use a photo strain or auto. but flowering must be under 12/12 lighting.
4. seed people can run veg light schedule until the 14th.

stock solo cup class.
1. cup must be no bigger then 18oz solo cup. 16oz is allowed.
2. no more then 4 drainage holes. hempy still falls under this class.

modified 18oz class.
1. container must be under 18oz. doesn't have to be a solo cup.
2. all contestants must provide proof of size of there cup. and can be called to prove at any time.

judges contest rules will be the same as modified class. and same general rules. they can also just use a regular solo cup if they wish dont have to be modified.

the judges are allowed to have an entry aswell. it will be in its own class and voted on by the contestants, reverse judging! (light addicts idea)

judging will be based on appearance only, for all classes and judges. size of plant or final weight has no bearing on this part of the contest. and this portion will be judged after all final before chop pictures are submitted.
also judges will have the authority to disqualify you if your not following the guidelines or rules.

judges will be
WildJim
LightAddict
Cajuncelt
Stumped
KingJhonC

winners in both category's will be divided into 2 sections. a winner for heaviest dry weight. and a winner decided by our 3 judges of overall appearance. in both classes.

users in contest.
PeytonManning
TuzoMagnus
marzbadrock
devilish
Tropical Thai
sunnymonster
closetorganic
c526
Cruizer
daddymac219
COorganics