IMAG10015.jpg

IMAG10026.jpg

IMAG10033.jpg

IMAG10043.jpg

IMAG10085.jpg

IMAG09904.jpg

Congrats on your harvest Spimp :thumb:

Good Luck with the reveg :high-five:

Congratulations on a nice harvest, think I stick around for the reveg too. Everybody seems to be harvesting this time of the year, good thing I have enough Jack to get me through 'til I get an auto grow done.

Congrats on your harvest Spimp :thumb:

Good Luck with the reveg :high-five:

Thank you kindly Sir Rico.

Congratulations on a nice harvest, think I stick around for the reveg too. Everybody seems to be harvesting this time of the year, good thing I have enough Jack to get me through 'til I get an auto grow done.
Nice. :) :welcome: sir. :)

well done, looks like very stickytrichomism :welldone:
Thanks you. So sticky the trimming was a pain. I likethose kinda pains! :slide:
I agree with you 100% Spimp! These people here are top. Itch in my book!
:high-five:
Pretty buds Spimpster!

Thank you. :thumb:

I didnt chop Gitmo last night. I was going to, but got really medicated. :) I broke outsome Blackberry Kush I had stashed and got blazed. :lot-o-toke:

Also, tried some 7 days dry, 14 day cure Blue Mammoth yesterday.
Ill give an official smoke report soon, but here is what Mrs. Spimp had to say--- "What the hell kinda weed is that?? I feel like Ive been drugged..."
:party:
Seems Mrs Spimp doesnt appreciate being debilitatingly high. BUT Mr. Spimp does. :high-five:

Hope everyone is having a Weedful day! :allgood:

Just did. hiigh-five:

Excellent work. :adore: :) Nice strain selection as well.

Good weed my friends! Hope all of you have a bong full of sticky waiting on ya. :slide: Gonna make te rounds and then post some pics. Id tell you of what, but I havnt taken them yet. :hmmmm: :)

oh yea, I wanted to apoligize to Sir Reg for missing the Reps are Right sunday evening. My bad Reg. :straightface: ive read about 3/4 of the antics and Im quite dissapointed i missed out. Damn.
circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom