Spinnin' Round in Circles

Hey wiz, how're things? Hope the heat is letting your ladies thrive.
:thumb:

Hey mate, shits goin'.... It's fackin' hot as sh!t here we had a few consecutive days of 100+ and I'm most certain my girls are not a fan of this heat either. I've had to turn the ballast all the way down to 360w cuz it was way too hot in there. I keep battling myself going back and forth on whether or not I wanna go buy an a/c unit or not. We are almost half way through summer so far, so I'm tryin to hold out but I think if I see another string of 100+ days again I'll prob just go head and throw one up in there and make up for the cost in being able to run the light at higher wattages and keeping it much cooler. Threw in a quick vid and I'll try to get some good pictures here soon. Til next time...

YouTube - spinner day 24 bloom

No kidding about the heat.
It hit 103 here 2 days in a row.
My girls didn't like it either.
Good luck and nice vid.

No kidding about the heat.
It hit 103 here 2 days in a row.
My girls didn't like it either.
Good luck and nice vid.

Thanks man, good luck tamin' that heat as well. I dont dig that shit either. With the heat that we're dealin with I'm super glad I have a dimmable ballast makes copeing with it much easier. But I was out of town for a few days last weekend and I had it up at 400w and it got a bit too hot in there and some of the leaves closest to the light show got burnt up some. So yeah, lol, already lookin' forward to fall....

Looking good wiz. That dimmable ballast is handy. Does it shorten bulb life to run at less than 100%? Still better than frying the plants, if so.

Any way to tie the top to the main stem to keep it off the roof?

I've been able to keep the temps at 86 or lower so far, but RH has been as high as 64%. Getting a spot of Powdery mildew now and then. I'd love to have the bucks to run Co2 and setup a closed system, the mold has me a little worried.

Hello wizewizo

Just checking back in for your very informative updates.
You mentioned in one post that you might be able to wrangle a little lower price on a Spinner??

:popcorn: Jumping on board, wizewiso! Hope the heat lets up for your room as I want to see those ladies flourishing, not stressing. I'll have to back track on this thread. Liking the video segments.

Come on by the Munki's Playground, if you get the chance.

The Munki's Playground

Plants are just starting flower today. Grow is seedlings in hempy buckets under LEDs. Hope to see ya. :ciao:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom