Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

Plants are looking good. Things are looking to be back on track bud! I know you had started 3 new seed recently, do you plan to start more soon?
I don't think so. I was toying with the idea of popping one of the Tropicana Cookies x Slurricane FEM's but, right now I have six strains going so I think I'm gonna get at least a harvest or two of what I have before I start popping more. Since they're all new, I'm not sure what, if anything, I find for keepers.

I don't think so. I was toying with the idea of popping one of the Tropicana Cookies x Slurricane FEM's but, right now I have six strains going so I think I'm gonna get at least a harvest or two of what I have before I start popping more. Since they're all new, I'm not sure what, if anything, I find for keepers.
Makes sense. I just recalled you saying that one of your tents was mostly empty and I did not know if that was a viable option to get it filled up again. 6 strains is a good number of things to have around at a time. I tend to let the more is better mentality take over and next thing I know I have 14 or 15 strains going and I need to try and figure out which 3 to drop from the line up while I am already starting more lol.

Makes sense. I just recalled you saying that one of your tents was mostly empty and I did not know if that was a viable option to get it filled up again. 6 strains is a good number of things to have around at a time. I tend to let the more is better mentality take over and next thing I know I have 14 or 15 strains going and I need to try and figure out which 3 to drop from the line up while I am already starting more lol.
Yeah, it's the clone/veg tent that was empty. Right now it has the three seedlings. I have roots on the White Strawberries clone and one of the Pineapple Express clones but they're still under a humidity dome so haven't moved them to the tent, yet. I still need to take cuttings from the Chem '91 but I'll do that last minute since I don't want to do anything to slow down her growth, right now.

I'm the same way as far as having a dozen or more strains going, which is why I'm trying to hold back. No sense in popping seeds now on something I won't be able to run for another 6-9 months.

This is a good way of looking at it and it sounds like that tent is working on filling up quickly. I am so tempted to pop a Bubba Hash and a Grape Pupil but with all I have going right now it will be forever before I can flower them out. So there is no sense either. I also do not know hat will be a keeper out of what I have going so until I have some idea I need to not pop anything for a while.

FRIDAY NIGHT UPDATE

Me & the girls are ready for the weekend and thought we'd kick it off with a little pic update.

All is looking good in the main tent. The two Pineapple Express and the White Strawberries have been growing a little slow height-wise which has really allowed the Chem '91 to catch up quite a bit and she's now starting to fill out nicely.

I was expecting to have to flip this weekend, but with the slow vertical growth on the original three, I think I can give it another week or two.

Here are a couple of group shots:

You can see the Chem '91 in the front-right

Here are the two Pineapple Express plants:

This is the White Strawberries:

And a couple pics of the Chem '91:

In the small tent, the two Dark Devil Autos are about ready to harvest. One is definitely "in the zone" now and the other appears to be about a week behind. I am going to wait until next weekend to harvest the first one adhering to my mantra of "wait until it's ready, then wait another week!"

Here are some DDA pics:

Happy Harvests!

K

QUICK PIC UPDATE

There's not much new to report. The girls are all still vegging and I'm going to give them at least one more week, maybe even two. The Chem '91 is starting to catch up and fill out a little and, as much as I need a quick harvest, I think it will be worth the extra week of veg time.

Here's the group pic:

This is a close-up of the Chem '91:

These are the two Pineapple Express plants:

Sorry, I didn't take a close-up of the White Strawberries, but she's doing fine, too.

I did give the two Dark Devil Autos their 2nd CAT drench today and they're both looking good and just a couple/few weeks from harvest, I think.

Here are a few DDA bud shots:

Happy Harvests!

K

Maybe 1603? @Tony Urban

Man that’s some pretty ass bud
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

The yield sucks, which I halfway expect with auto's, but they are some gorgeous buds. Here's what I said about DDA's when I first bought the seeds:

That's good info - thanks! I agree on the autos, in general. Don't like 'em & don't grow 'em. But, those DDA buds are just so beautiful, I've got to give them a shot at some point!

Every time I try an auto, I'm disappointed. I've seen some great autos, just not in my garden! :rolleyes:

If Dark Devil was available as a photo, I'd be growing that instead! :D

You’re trading quantity for quality so a fair trade off.
Yeah, so in addition to the looks, it better be some of the best damn bud I've ever smoked cuz' I'm trading a helluva a lot of quantity! :rofl:

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

The yield sucks, which I halfway expect with auto's, but they are some gorgeous buds. Here's what I said about DDA's when I first bought the seeds:

Every time I try an auto, I'm disappointed. I've seen some great autos, just not in my garden! :rolleyes:

If Dark Devil was available as a photo, I'd be growing that instead! :D
I'm sure some Devil's Carnival could find you if you really wanted. There are DD phenos and some nice combinations of DD and Carnival the only problem is 25% of the seeds are autos. I think somebody has worked them more to eliminate the autos but I can't remember who, maybe @Graytail can give more info?

I think Dynamo has been working them a bit but there may be others as well. I know Duggan was not overly impressed with the Devils carnical when he ran it. It looked very worth a grow to me. One a side note has anyone heard from Canna or Nismo? I know they had resurfaced for a couple of posts a few months ago but fell off again not long after.

Ya...the DC from Canna and Nis was a nice gesture and gift but was the worst grow i think ive ever had .
The plants didnt know if they were autos or photos.....they were just all messed up.
Much more work needs to be done with that strain/s
Very , very unstable and unreliable.
Just my thoughts....and yes i miss those two...Canna and Nis...good people...

Back
Top Bottom