Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

Try shooting them an email...
I am going to try it with my CC but I have had no luck with seed banks and paying lately since they switched to Weld Pay. I may try to get another Bit coin account after I create another Email address. If I can get a Bit coin or Coin Base account that would make buying seeds Much easier, At least as long as they accept Bit coin

I am going to try it with my CC but I have had no luck with seed banks and paying lately since they switched to Weld Pay. I may try to get another Bit coin account after I create another Email address. If I can get a Bit coin or Coin Base account that would make buying seeds Much easier, At least as long as they accept Bit coin
I just ordered some of the gods space needle......

Usually get more freebies when you use Bitcoin
They do a free pack with every order.....dealers choice. I order one pack every so often and get two packs for $65 CDN....that is like $20 US :rofl:

Loving the looks of the tent Krip! It is nice to see things going well. I have been looking at similar camera packages and it is nice to see the difference in pics. Did you order another lens as well or just what came with the kit?
Thanks, Brother!

Just what came with the kit, but the kit included the "standard" lens, a wide angle lens, telephoto lens, and the set of four macro lenses. After I get a chance to play, a bit, with what's there, I'll figure out if anything else is needed, but I think we're probably good for a while. ;)

Nice I look forward to you getting comfortable with it so I can pick your brain on whether or not you find it to be worth it.
The package was definitely worth it, for me. It was a big upgrade into the DSLR world and, when you look at everything that came in the package, it makes the camera, itself pretty cheap.

In addition to the 24.1 mpx camera and all those lenses it included three lens filters, an external flash (the camera has one built-in and I haven't been able to get the external working right, yet), a tripod and a mono-pod, a camera case plus a backpack that holds all the extra lenses, etc. (doesn't hold the tripod or mono-pod, though), 32gb SanDisk drive, cleaning kit with desktop/mini tripod, HDMI-mini cable to connect to a TV, and remote control for the shutter, etc. I think it's much more than I need or will use! :laugh:

The package was definitely worth it, for me. It was a big upgrade into the DSLR world and, when you look at everything that came in the package, it makes the camera, itself pretty cheap.

In addition to the 24.1 mpx camera and all those lenses it included three lens filters, an external flash (the camera has one built-in and I haven't been able to get the external working right, yet), a tripod and a mono-pod, a camera case plus a backpack that holds all the extra lenses, etc. (doesn't hold the tripod or mono-pod, though), 32gb SanDisk drive, cleaning kit with desktop/mini tripod, HDMI-mini cable to connect to a TV, and remote control for the shutter, etc. I think it's much more than I need or will use! :laugh:
Yeah those package deals look very appealing. I was worried everything that came with it would be super chintzy and add very little real value. Does the camera record as well? My son has been talking about wanting to start a youtube channel and recording ourselves hunting is one of the things we had talked about possibly doing.

Yeah those package deals look very appealing. I was worried everything that came with it would be super chintzy and add very little real value. Does the camera record as well? My son has been talking about wanting to start a youtube channel and recording ourselves hunting is one of the things we had talked about possibly doing.
Yes, it does HD video and you can connect an external mic. I haven't played with the video, yet, though.

NEWS FLASH ON NEW FLASH!

I was working with their customer service testing the external flash that I hadn't been able to get working. It works with the (included) bracket that connects to the bottom of the camera, but not in the camera shoe. Anyways, I did find the external flash is WAY too bright (or I need to start playing with the ISO) for the close-up photos and, along the way, I got a few more Dark Devil pics:

I'm gonna harvest both of these in the next 48 hours.

Happy Harvests!

K

NEWS FLASH ON NEW FLASH!

I was working with their customer service testing the external flash that I hadn't been able to get working. It works with the (included) bracket that connects to the bottom of the camera, but not in the camera shoe. Anyways, I did find the external flash is WAY too bright (or I need to start playing with the ISO) for the close-up photos and, along the way, I got a few more Dark Devil pics:

I'm gonna harvest both of these in the next 48 hours.

Happy Harvests!

K

Devilishly Delicious

DAY #3 OF 12/12

Not much to report other than I did flip the main tent to 12/12 on Saturday night. While I would have liked a few more inches in height, the tent it pretty packed horizontally so it makes taking pics of the individual plants pretty impossible without removing them from the tent.

Pics will get more interesting as we start seeing some flowers, but, in the mean time, here's a group shot:

I'm still playing with camera settings and lenses. That pic was taken under the lit SP-250's using an ISO setting of 100. I have to start playing with the lens filters next to see if I can get a more natural color but it's not too bad considering I wasn't trying to frame a picture in the dark! :rofl:

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom