Sponsored Grow: Krip Keepers Frost Fest Featuring Mars SP-250 In Mars 4' x 4' Tent

CHOP, CHOP, CHOP, THE DDA'S DROP! :yahoo:

I harvested the two Dark Devil Autos early this morning. They were quick at something like only 80 days since seed. The fact that they flowered prematurely (as far as I'm concerned!) helped speed up the time, but also really killed the yield.

They did fatten up nicely over the last couple of weeks and the buds are dense & heavy so, while I was only estimating about an oz. I think it will be closer to 2 oz. but likely a little under. Still far short of the 6 oz., or so, I'm used to harvesting from that tent. :rolleyes:

Either way, it should keep me from running out of buds till the next harvest, so I'll call it a success! :rofl:

I'll get some more pics up in the next 24 hours, or so.

Happy Harvests!

K

Congrats on another mighty fine and timely harvest!

Are You gonna do low and slow or hang dry for quicker access? My 2 recent auto harvests dried much quicker than usual with low and slow. Not exactly sure why but one was like a week (That plant seemed pretty dry while still in tent) and the other was 8 or 9 days! At first in the jar it was way low, like 45 but after 24 hours it was right in the zone!

Congrats on another mighty fine and timely harvest!

Are You gonna do low and slow or hang dry for quicker access? My 2 recent auto harvests dried much quicker than usual with low and slow. Not exactly sure why but one was like a week (That plant seemed pretty dry while still in tent) and the other was 8 or 9 days! At first in the jar it was way low, like 45 but after 24 hours it was right in the zone!
I'm hang-drying this round. Every time I do a low & slow it takes me 3 weeks before I can even jar it. It's still my preferred method - just not when the stash is this low! Plus, I don't have anything ready to put in the tent, right now. :nervous-guy:

DAY #5 OF 12/12 IN THE MAIN TENT

It's been 5 days of 12/12 for the girls in the main tent and they've been stretching nicely. Everything is nice & green and they're just starting to show some pistils.

Here's the group pics:

The two Pineapple Express plants on the left side:

White Strawberries in back and Chem '91 in front on the right side:

If you weren't looking at the thickness of the stalks, you'd be hard-pressed to tell the Chem '91 was started several weeks after the others:

A few close-up shots of the pistil progress:

I'll get some DDA harvest pics up tomorrow.

Happy Harvests!

K

Thanks, guys! :thanks:

I forgot to mention that I decided not to do a Recharge/EWC when I flipped the main tent. They're all in a mix of 50/50 first run soil and the third run soil that I over-amended. The soil is still pretty hot as evidenced by the yellow tips even on the newer growth, so I think I'm best just letting the extra 3rd Run Amendment nutes get consumed.

On another note, the DDA buds should be dry enough to jar in the next day or two and, before they got too dry, I wanted to give them a quick spin through the trimmer and snapped a couple of pics:

Back
Top Bottom