Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its Throwback Thursday people!:welcome:
Hope all is green and sticky in your world!
Today is day 85 on this grow and I do believe its almost harvest time again.:party:
I have two remaining sd autos (sd2 front right and sd3 front left).
And a TH Seeds bubblegum at 85 days veg. (Rear)
Here is a group shot of the ladies in the 4x4:

auto_day_85_tent_shot_2.jpg

Of the two autos, sd#3 is most ready. Does anyone here disagree?
auto_day_85_sd3_pic_3.jpg
auto_day_85_sd3.jpg

This pheno is the one I think best expresses what the breeder had in mind unlike my sd1.
Smells lemony and is resinous with what appears to be good yields.
The two autos are fading lovely and the fans are gonna get pulled tmw.
Once I have harvested the autos I will turn my attention to the photo bubblegum.
In the rear of the tent I have what appears to be a lazy fake assed attempt to create a half hearted scrog.:smokin:

I believe I will run out of vertical space If i don't do something, so I supercropped the top 4 to 6 inches of growth. Because I didn't train her earlier,I have limited my options.:helpsmilie:
Then I placed the dog fence on top.
Its been in this position for a week.
I am looking to remove the cage in a few days and just let em flower from this height.:volcano-smiley:

fake_ass_scrog_attempt_2.jpg

fake_ass_scrog_attempt.jpg

My next post I will strip sd3 of her fans and place her in the dark overnight.
But....Ill be taking pics of her so I can share with you how wonderful her body is, stripped of her clothes. No one is gonna confuse my prediction skills with the Amazing Kreskin but I got a feeling she is gonna be close to or above 4 oz dried. Stick around guys and gals, its about to get real interesting.
:circle-of-love:

close to 4 oz dried hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Kreskin you are not!!!! The biggest underestimator in the world!!!

close to 4 oz dried hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Kreskin you are not!!!! The biggest underestimator in the world!!!

Yeh Shiggs....I always underestimate my goal it seems.
No matter how many likes or compliments I get...I'm my own worst critic. She did end up a bit above 4 zips tho. :)

This kind bud above me..(shiggity) directed me this way, made mention of your doggy gate scrog.

The other kind bud above me... Hot damn! Thats a beautiful bush:clap:

Welcome to my yard Dankwolf! You've found yourself good company with my man Shiggs. Grab a spliff light it up and pass that to the left. Hope to give you a good show.

I haven't seen a bush that nice, in a long dam time. Amazing work brother. :circle-of-love:

CS,
Ms Bubblegummy says thank you Mr.CareStaker DeMille!:circle-of-love: Make sure you come back thru on Saturday nite.
Gonna take these fans off and pose for the money shot. :)
She's going down Saturday night.:laughtwo:

Well, I finally answered the question that's been in the back of my mind all week, which is- 'wtf is a dog fence?' Kind of like a baby gate, it looks like... My speed reading quest failed to find out how long you left it on there for. A couple weeks, maybe.
Nothing much I can add in the way of compliments that ain't been said already. :drool: Congratulations man! Good luck with your day tomorrow, rest up.

Well, I finally answered the question that's been in the back of my mind all week, which is- 'wtf is a dog fence?' Kind of like a baby gate, it looks like... My speed reading quest failed to find out how long you left it on there for. A couple weeks, maybe.
Nothing much I can add in the way of compliments that ain't been said already. :drool: Congratulations man! Good luck with your day tomorrow, rest up.

Weaselcracker
Yes. A baby fence or dog gate. I used it for a couple of weeks as you said. Maybe 3 weeks total.
Thank you for stopping thru. I'm definitely going to need coffee for this harvest.

Oh shiiiiit it's title day for college football (let's pray for a Bama loss, and a Clemson win) I only care for ACC and Sec play. But real question is.... Is it also harvest day???? :passitleft:

Saturday nite day 157 from seed, day 69 from flip and I didnt harvest tonight y'all.
Truth is....I had a rough day man. Car troubles. Sigh. Anyway I am too pooped and disgusted to be harvesting.:lot-o-toke:
Totally wrong mindset... so tomorrow will be a better day I'm sure.
In the mean time, I took a few pics.
Hey Shiggs, I had to try it. :)
bubblegum_day_157_xmas_lights.jpg

bubblegum_day_157_bud.jpg
bubblegum_day_157_canopy.jpg

Kirupiru,
I was hoping for a lb. But 560 dried grams would be a really really big deal to me. :circle-of-love:

Stage, did that plant show any tendency to flop, and do you give your plants silica, or does that strain have the limb strength to stay vertical? You made it sound easy, but did much training and tlc go into forming the shape of it?

Stage, did that plant show any tendency to flop, and do you give your plants silica, or does that strain have the limb strength to stay vertical? You made it sound easy, but did much training and tlc go into forming the shape of it?

Weaselcracker
Wheezy, I used silica throughout the grow.:high-five:
I believe silica is one of the most slept on tank additives and i won't grow without it.
I totally believe using silica adds to bud weight and I also believe that it helps the branches hold up the buds.
As for the training, the dog fence psudo-scrog method (now referred to as dfps method) used was only because I hadn't trained her until it was nearly time for flower. So I laid "hands" on her.;)
She seemed to like it rough, so i was.
I totally improvised and learned something new and got "similar" to scrog results.:Namaste:

Thanks man. I'm contemplating doing something similar. I'm scrogging everything now because it's too convenient not to, and makes everything so manageable. No complaints about the scrog except I'm really dying to grow a plant that is more natural looking and free of the screen. It's starting to drive me a bit crazy, looking at plant like yours especially. Depending how things go in the perpetual grow jigsaw puzzle management schedule, I might try a medium sized test effort with the Thai sativa, it's pretty tough and wiry. Thanks again. Good luck with that harvest!

Back
Top Bottom