Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

DTF Veg Day 14

I am very pleased with these 4 so far. Very uniform growth on them, which kind of surprises me but we will see if that continues as they grow bigger. All 4 look incredibly healthy and roots all on track for an up pot in a week to 10 days.

DTF #1

DTF #2

DTF #3

DTF #4

Family Day

This should be your Christmas card this year!

full

They're already gorgeous! Does keeping them in the solo cups longer help keep the nodes closer together? I really like how nice and tight they are.

Man those are pretty plants.

Thanks Penny!! They are off to a good start!!

This should be your Christmas card this year!

full

Not a bad idea brother! Cheers!

Nice Amherst Sour Diesel. I really wanted those seeds but at the time all I could get was reg sour D.

All your plants look stellar there van. This has truely become an art for you.

Thanks Sam, She is smelling awesome in veg, can't wait for the smells in flower!!

They're already gorgeous! Does keeping them in the solo cups longer help keep the nodes closer together? I really like how nice and tight they are.

I like to start them in the solo cups to establish a really nice root ball. I also have them running right underneath a small 4 bulb T5 thats maybe 3 inches over the tops of them. I think the solo cups with the T5 light really do the trick for keeping the nodes nice and tight. Usually they are under the LED by this point but no room yet so they stay here for another few days.

Hawaiian Mayan Gold Flip Day 28, Day 18 With Hairs

Finally pulled this girl out of the back of the tent for some pics, its been about 2 weeks since I took any pics of her. Gave her about a gallon and a half of rain water before her pics. She's still a bit cramped and in need of a hair cut, but other than that, she is doing very well. She has a very tropical fruit type smell, not sure what exactly so I will leave it at tropical fruit. She is starting to frost up a little bit but I didn't really get any pics of that yet. She will get some more room next week when the BCP comes down. I will try and spread her arms out a bit for better light penetration in the middle. All in all, she is happy and healthy. I did add about a 1/4 teaspoon of Epsom Salt for another dose of magnesium since she's in the soil with none added (Opps!) and I could see a little slight lightening starting between the veins. Just trying to be proactive with it instead of chasing my tail.

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 63, Day 53 With Hairs

The last date on this girl before she get chopped next week. We trimmed a big tester off her yesterday to smoke when we chop her and she is mostly cloudy. She is flopping everywhere and is officially a ROYAL PAIN IN THE ASS to move. Gonna be nice to have that extra room in the flower tent.

Gave her a gallon and half of rain water tonight, she still seems to be drinking really well. Colors continue to turn that Cherry red. Again, I went overboard on the pictures. I have a few more of her directly under the Spydrx but its late and its taking forever to load the pics so I will throw those up tomorrow. Had to take a bunch looking for a few a couple good ones for the POTM. Cheers !!

Back
Top Bottom