Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

At least it's not a total loss right? Your samples will be displayed getting your brand name out there. And you'll get to see from an accredited laboratory just what kind of quality you're producing. This is a good start. And next year you'll be able to prepare well in advance and put everything into that one or two killer plant that will be sure to inspire everyone!!

LMAO .....lady chub, love it!!

The cup is in Worcester at the DCU center December 15th,16th. But some disappointing news on that front. We were in kind of a rush to get the strains submitted and I screwed up the submission. It was completely a brain fart on my part and I was freaking furious at myself when I realized my mistake. They listed that you need "3-grams (five 3 grams packages)" and for some reason in my haste I put together three 3-gram packages for the judges and a 2 gram package for the lab and a 1 gram package for the lab test. So I failed to submit sufficient samples for all the judges and thusly our entries are disqualified.

The good thing is they will still run the lab tests for us and the samples will still be displayed. That was a painful and expensive lesson to learn. It was completely my fault but I definitely see why my eyes read what they did. I would have written out something like "(5) five 3-gram samples". I had plenty to make the other 2 samples but for some reason my eyes thought we needed 3 samples of 3 grams. Oh well.....thats why we proof read and double check our work, right Stank!
Dam Van! Oh well testing is good. Still might see you there. I'd have done the same the way it was laid out.

Do you know if there's going to be active participation smoking going on? I'd like to get a room if so. The one in Maine was a no
There is no smoking allowed inside the center.....but they say there are a lot of places to medicate nearby (whatever that means). Definitely let me know if you are going to go! I'll bring a few samples

There is no smoking allowed inside the center.....but they say there are a lot of places to medicate nearby (whatever that means). Definitely let me know if you are going to go! I'll bring a few samples
That sounds good! Thanks.That was the way it was in Maine too. I smelled it but never saw anyone. Outdoors only. Weeks away !

BUMMER! So sorry about the DQ, but yay for the testing anyway. Next time, you'll know for sure. I'm pretty sure you would have won had you submitted the samples they wanted. :D

BUMMER! So sorry about the DQ, but yay for the testing anyway. Next time, you'll know for sure. I'm pretty sure you would have won had you submitted the samples they wanted. :D
Thank Sista!! I was so furious about it....even though it was totally my own fault. I knew something was off, just didn't think to check what I saw with my own own eyes. I don't generally make those sorts of mistakes. Oh well.....live and learn. It will give me a chance to find a really good one.

That sucks about your submission. They should give you a mulligan. After all do they expect stoners to get it right the first time???? :confused: All kidding aside at least you will have the tests.
Exactly what I was thinking

Lol

ATF Veg Day 17

We are getting close to the end of the line for this grow in the solo cup. Gonna give it til the weekend and then I am going to up pot it to a half gallon for a little more soil energy. I will also start looking for any signs of preflowers (Usually start looking around day 23.....day 25 has been the earliest that we have seen them but day 30 usually is about the average). Really hoping its a girl cause I am pretty low on my ATF stash, plus it makes really good oil.

Amherst Sour Diesel Veg Day 65

We are very close to up potting this girl. I may do a small transition pot for her or I may directly into a 10. All that will be determined over the next week as we get updates on the progress of the house. I may do a 5 gallon pot for easier mobility and she can stay in that for a couple weeks before going into a 10 or even 15 gallon if she's big enough, that choice will be hers.

I will take a peak at her roots on the next dry cycle. She's drinking really well so I am thinking her roots doing very well. I need to give her another big haircut which will happen at some point this week.

Back
Top Bottom