Steppenwolf's High Brix Grow

Yeah.....Willie....That plant took up 2 1000 watters...then I kicked it out and put it in the greenhouse. The Colombian will take up one light, no problem. It's already growing up into the glass. Good thing I've got a light mover!

You'll notice in high brix that different characteristics of the plant express themselves. It will smell and taste "different" but will still be familiar...if that makes sense. The terpenes are more complex and as you know the high is different. Plants tend to take on sativa-like traits, getting a bit taller than they would have with regular organics or hydro. They also don't need to be staked as much.

It sure is fun!

Oh! My fault Doc, it was 2 1000 watters lol. That willie was awesome. The HB plants are all very different and seem to take on very different looks.

Doc, I was inspired by your post in the "in the lab thread" about culling plants. The Critical Kush are no more. I culled them. They were taking up space for something amazing. In all honesty, they were pretty good, better than last time even. I think that specific cut of that strain wasnt anything special. So Ive got some more room now, lol.

Everything else is insane.

Observations on the cationic drench: The Tangerines, Laughing buddah, and great white shark all got the cationic drench over the last week. The differences are quite noticeable. Everything is significantly more frosty. Trichomes are showing up way out on the fan leaves. Smells when brushing up against the plant are stronger. Buds seem to be exploding. The Tangerine seems to be bulking up already (last time this plant was a little wispy).

I am very impressed. I am kinda shocked too.

Tikals
DSCF1674.JPG

DSCF1675.JPG

Tikal
DSCF1676.JPG

Great White Shark. This plant is looking pretty crazy.
DSCF1677.JPG

GWS
DSCF16781.JPG

Laughing Buddah (clone of the large laughing buddah last grow)
DSCF1679.JPG

LB
DSCF1680.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF1681.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF1682.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF1683.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF1684.JPG

Oh, and I ended up with 3.2 ounces off the small laughing buddah and 2.8 ounces off the large laughing buddah. Very, Very happy about that. I cant wait for the new seeds to get here.

Those are beautiful bro. Cat drench is fun, makes things really stinky and sticky. :high-five: It's kinda funny that the small LB had more weight than the big one eh?

That small LB. Just a bad ass plant. A couple weeks less veg for the small LB. I think I have my feedings more dialed in now, so things are looking even better.

Wow, beautiful plants and already frosty as ever. Amazing job!!

Thanks Ice! Good to see you around!

Those are some elegant plants! Nice work!

Thanks to you Doc! I cant thank you enough. You might laugh but those laughing buddahs were the heaviest by weight plants I have grown. They were also the best in every way. Simply amazing. I cant wait to show you these plants in flower now, they seem significantly better than the last round.

That small LB. Just a bad ass plant. A couple weeks less veg for the small LB. I think I have my feedings more dialed in now, so things are looking even better.

Thanks Ice! Good to see you around!

Thanks to you Doc! I cant thank you enough. You might laugh but those laughing buddahs were the heaviest by weight plants I have grown. They were also the best in every way. Simply amazing. I cant wait to show you these plants in flower now, they seem significantly better than the last round.

It keeps getting better up until round 3....I don't have any round 4 soil yet. It's on the "to do" list.

Also, it makes me very happy that you're having success with the kit. That's what I do all this for....to make people happy. That's what our favorite plant is all about!

Good Weed Day Wolf!! I put a 1/4 teaspoon of that Nitrozime and Soul Grow in a quart of water and watered my White Widow Auto and the Silver LA. When you said Tea feed tea feed tea feed, are you talking just using tea alone on those days and using water and feed on the others???

Good Weed Day Wolf!! I put a 1/4 teaspoon of that Nitrozime and Soul Grow in a quart of water and watered my White Widow Auto and the Silver LA. When you said Tea feed tea feed tea feed, are you talking just using tea alone on those days and using water and feed on the others???

I thought you were going to wait a week to feed. I've never used that nitrozyme or should grow so you will have to try them and see. When you feed you'll mix your nutrients in water. That's a feeding. When you use the tea you will mix the tea with water. That's tea. You want to feed water feed water. But I replaced the waterings with tea. Try it out and see what you like. And what works for the plants.

I thought you were going to wait a week to feed. I've never used that nitrozyme or should grow so you will have to try them and see. When you feed you'll mix your nutrients in water. That's a feeding. When you use the tea you will mix the tea with water. That's tea. You want to feed water feed water. But I replaced the waterings with tea. Try it out and see what you like. And what works for the plants.

Well both of them say on the bottles that you can use with seedlings? So I did. The WW is practically a bush now anyway lol!

Well, it turns out 6" away from the open 600 HPS's is kinda close, lol. A couple leaves on the the tops of the Tangerines got a little brown. So, I decided to supercrop the tops of the Tangerines. This'll let me drop the light down quite a bit. I think I will supercrop the Laughing buddah and Great White Shark too. I hadn't done this in a while, so I was a little careful.

Damn the HB stems are stiff! Slow and steady lol. Everything has had the cat. drench twice already. (Except the Tikal and Liberty Haze)
Tangerine
DSCF16951.JPG

DSCF16961.JPG

DSCF16972.JPG

DSCF1698.JPG

DSCF1699.JPG

DSCF1691.JPG

Great White Shark
DSCF1700.JPG

Laughing Buddah
DSCF1701.JPG

Liberty Haze (looks ok)
DSCF1702.JPG

Tikal
DSCF1703.JPG

I took some clones of the Tikals and Liberty Haze. Roots showed on almost everything in 6 days. I transplanted everything at 8 days. Here is a pic
DSCF16941.JPG

These plants are way better than last run!

Sheesh, they look flawless, Steppenwolf!

I looked real hard and managed to find a couple leaves that didn't look perfect. A couple.

Just beautiful!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom