Steppenwolf's High Brix Grow

I put Tangerine Dream on my list for the next seed buy. I'm noticing that genetics count. This Jamaican Dream I have just stands out for its vigor, and your Tangerines look similar. What's the buzz like? I just tested my Jamaican tonight and I like it very much. It's my kinda smoke - sorta calm happy trippy.

I'm just getting started with Doc's kit - a couple clones in soil and 3 beans gettin' popped this week! I'll start my journal next week if all goes as planned.

Again, great lookin' plants! You're one of the growers I'll be setting my mark by. If I can get a few to look like yours, I'll know I'm doing well.

:adore:

I put Tangerine Dream on my list for the next seed buy. I'm noticing that genetics count. This Jamaican Dream I have just stands out for its vigor, and your Tangerines look similar. What's the buzz like? I just tested my Jamaican tonight and I like it very much. It's my kinda smoke - sorta calm happy trippy.

I'm just getting started with Doc's kit - a couple clones in soil and 3 beans gettin' popped this week! I'll start my journal next week if all goes as planned.

Again, great lookin' plants! You're one of the growers I'll be setting my mark by. If I can get a few to look like yours, I'll know I'm doing well.

:adore:

Wow Graytail, I really appreciate that. I always see lots of room for improvement for my growing, as does everyone else I guess. Thanks man

I think you will like that Tangerine. Pretty crazy looking buds. Whats the buzz like? Strong is a good way to put it. It is a trippy head high, with very little body buzz or couch lock. All in the head. I havent reviewed many strains so thats the best way I can put it. I am starting to see that the more purer strains do very well with Doc's Kit (as he has stated a bunch). I am really excited for the Columbian Gold, Wild Thai, and Afghani Kush. Let me know when you get a journal up and running, I want to see what you have going.

Well done steppen you got a room full of stunners. That huge tangerine top is similar to a donkeys third leg good work.
Let me just say thank you as well for telling me to keep it up because today was a tough one.

cheers buddy keep up the good hard work.

High grade marijuana. Congrats. Superbx3.

That tangerine must have a lot of thai genetics. How long do you let it go?

I don't recall you having plants like this in the past. These look exceptionally healthy and potent. I think you're going to be a bonafide weed snob in a couple months. Trust me, when you taste this harvest you're going to be blown away. I can just tell by the way they look.

:bravo:

Steppenwolf!!! My dude!!! wow is all I have to say, I'm at a loss for words!!! Your plants are perfect examples of what a high brix super duper quality grow looks like my friend!!!! amazing!!!

Well done steppen you got a room full of stunners. That huge tangerine top is similar to a donkeys third leg good work.
Let me just say thank you as well for telling me to keep it up because today was a tough one.

cheers buddy keep up the good hard work.

Thanks Shott. That Tangerine is pretty cool right? No problem, bro. You seemed like you could use a few words of encouragement. Shit out my way has been pretty hard as well. Ive got a few projects ahead of me that I am sure you will like. Thanks Shott for the good words.

High grade marijuana. Congrats. Superbx3.

That tangerine must have a lot of thai genetics. How long do you let it go?

I don't recall you having plants like this in the past. These look exceptionally healthy and potent. I think you're going to be a bonafide weed snob in a couple months. Trust me, when you taste this harvest you're going to be blown away. I can just tell by the way they look.

:bravo:

You have a good eye Doc! These plants are a step ahead of the last ones. Since I upped the feedings they have been going crazy. I am sure the cationc drench has something to do with it as well ( last round didnt get that). The last Tangerine went 9 weeks from the flip. The laughing buddahs also got cut at 9 weeks. I had to go back and check to see how long they went. 9 weeks seemed short, and i thought they went longer. The Tangerine was some of the best smoke I have had. Very stong and trippy.

I am actually looking forward to the great white shark this round. That plant has a good look to it.

Steppenwolf!!! My dude!!! wow is all I have to say, I'm at a loss for words!!! Your plants are perfect examples of what a high brix super duper quality grow looks like my friend!!!! amazing!!!

Thanks Ice! I appreciate it! I am just trying to keep up with all the good growers on here lol. I love all that I see out your way as well.

Well, life has been pretty busy for me. I finally made time to redo my veg closet. I tore everything out of the other closet, cleaned and disinfected everything, and put it back up in the new closet. It'll be 2 8 bulb T5 HO fixtures. A 6 inch fan going out through the ceiling and a 4" fan coming in.
I double deckered the lights and I can comfortably veg 8 5 gal pots in here if I have to. Lower light.
DSCF17831.JPG

Upper light
DSCF17841.JPG

6" exhaust
DSCF17851.JPG

4" intake
DSCF17873.JPG

I replaced all the fans instead of cleaning them. They are too much of a pain in the ass to pull apart and I saw these for $11 apiece. They are pretty good. I wanted to make sure the were brand new.
DSCF1788.JPG

Lower fan. Oh and I pulled the carpet out of here too, down to the subfloor. No more visqueen over the carpet. I am going to put in laminate floor, so out goes the carpet.
DSCF17892.JPG

I just added cat drench to the GWS, Tangerines and Laughing buddah. They are week 6 or 7ish. Everything looks amazing. I am real happy and everything looks significantly better than last run. The Tangerines look "wet" with resin. The Tangerines are yellowing a bit and they have some yellow spotting on the leaves. I am not sure what that is, but it wont matter, they are almost done anyway.
Great White Shark
DSCF17821.JPG

GWS
DSCF17811.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF1773.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF17741.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF1775.JPG

Tangerine
DSCF17761.JPG

Laughing Buddah is bulking up quite a bit. I want to let this one go a few more weeks. It looks really good!
DSCF1772.JPG

LB
DSCF17712.JPG

GWS
DSCF17702.JPG

GWS
DSCF17691.JPG

Tikals at about week 4? I dont know, but they look real good. Buds have that lime green glow to them. Lots of frost already. I took clones of these as well, so I am good to go.
DSCF17652.JPG

Tikal
DSCF17661.JPG

Big Tikal. This one is shinier, healthier, bigger buds. Looks to be highest in brix by my eyeball meter, lol.
DSCF1767.JPG

Next crop: Wild Thai, Columbian Gold, and Afghani Kush. Should be interesting.
DSCF17791.JPG

DSCF17801.JPG

Tikal clones
DSCF1777.JPG

DSCF1778.JPG

I dont know, they look pretty good to me!

Looookin' Goooood! :thumb:

I envy you your Wild Thailand and Columbian Gold. I'll be watching your Thai - is that the World of Seeds one?

STEP I'VE GOT TO GIVE IT TO YOU:headbanger:GO AHEAD... TEAR THE ROOF OFF THE MOTHER, TEAR THE ROOF OFF THE MOTHER... +REPS

Looookin' Goooood! :thumb:

I envy you your Wild Thailand and Columbian Gold. I'll be watching your Thai - is that the World of Seeds one?

Thanks Graytail! I appreciate it man. Yes the columbian, afghani, and thai are all world of seeds femmed seeds. I might find something worthwhile in there. Give me a little bit and I will get subbed and caught up on your journal. I am happy to see you started one. Nice!

Nah, that's just my lazy typing ethics... But i was singing the song as i typed.:tommy:

Looking great bro!!! That GWS looks special..Nice new veg area bro :high-five: The spotting looks to me (I could be wrong too) like maybe you might have had brix a bit strong at some point. No biggie though, I've done that with bloomit plenty of times.

Thanks Curso! Its pretty cool getting to show you guys the plants as they finish up. It does look like I gave it a strong dose of something on those Tangerine leaves. They kinda look burnt on a few leaves. I am not sure whats going on, if anything I have sprayed less this round and always at standard strength. 1 ounce per quart of brix or stress. Thats ok, they are getting whacked pretty soon...

That cat drench is the real deal. All the plants I have grown before look a lot different. Calyxs are swollen and plants yields are up (guessing). The Tangerines and Laughing buddah are exact clones of plants from the last round, and these plants are way better. The laughing buddah looks bad ass already and she has a few more weeks to go. That week 7 cat drench is a good thing. Everything is way more frosty...

Thanks Curso! Its pretty cool getting to show you guys the plants as they finish up. It does look like I gave it a strong dose of something on those Tangerine leaves. They kinda look burnt on a few leaves. I am not sure whats going on, if anything I have sprayed less this round and always at standard strength. 1 ounce per quart of brix or stress. Thats ok, they are getting whacked pretty soon...

That cat drench is the real deal. All the plants I have grown before look a lot different. Calyxs are swollen and plants yields are up (guessing). The Tangerines and Laughing buddah are exact clones of plants from the last round, and these plants are way better. The laughing buddah looks bad ass already and she has a few more weeks to go. That week 7 cat drench is a good thing. Everything is way more frosty...

Flush the hell out of them a couple days before harvest, because you want to wash all that Cat drench OUT of the medium.

I was thinking about this the other nite:

With properly set up HIgh Brix soil, these products, the sprays, drenches, amendments....they're like seasonings in cooking, or colors in painting. One little change here or there and the plants respond like crazy!

Keep experimenting, and when you discover something let us all know. This is how the kits keep getting better and better.....and of course the product.

Have you "cold cocked" anyone with high brix weed yet? You know, shared it with someone who knows lots about smoking but nothing about growing? Please share....

Hey, Steppenwolf, have you seen Mainebud's Great White Shark harvest yet?

12 Plant Scrog

Mighty nice.

Plants look fantastic Steppen :high-five:..

Have you "cold cocked" anyone with high brix weed yet? You know, shared it with someone who knows lots about smoking but nothing about growing? Please share....

Doc...lmao!!! I did this to one of my "partners" a couple weeks ago with the chem valley kush. It sent him on his way, from what I understand his vett had some taco bell shit all over the inside the next morning...

Back
Top Bottom