Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

update on the little ones there at approx. 10-12 days above ground,the first pic is udz 1-2 and 3 my plan is when i do the flip these 3 are going into my vege tent to finish sexing out i would like to have two of these turn female so i can grow them outdoors,the others are going to get flipped in 3-4 weeks,so heres some pics there not my best pics i have the lights down low so i can't get over them!
DSC_0001155.jpg
ud#4
DSC_0008178.jpg
ud#5
DSC_0009181.jpg
tut

Getting a well rounded food supply that will carry can be tricky there Sticky.... Organics can be alot of trial and error. I use a mainly organic regiment,,, till flowering........ I still just mine about 3 maybe 4 times a flower cycle. I don't go as far as cha ching but I do use GH Flora Nova regiment afew times. And alittle cal/mag at transition never hurts.. But in reality,, isn't a need for that,,,, once you find the majic forumal.... GL and Keepem Green

Getting a well rounded food supply that will carry can be tricky there Sticky.... Organics can be alot of trial and error. I use a mainly organic regiment,,, till flowering........ I still just mine about 3 maybe 4 times a flower cycle. I don't go as far as cha ching but I do use GH Flora Nova regiment afew times. And alittle cal/mag at transition never hurts.. But in reality,, isn't a need for that,,,, once you find the majic forumal.... GL and Keepem Green

ah finding that magic formula i don't no if there is one every strain likes something different Im trying to get somewhere in the middle and then i can adjust for the different needs but i do need all your smarts i have thought about using something during flower but i want to stay all organic,also i don't want to half to flush them out,how do you flush yours?

i took a few better pics of the new ones they are cruising along there at different ages up to 2 weeks!
this first pic is the oldest one i have at 2 weeks it was the first f2 ud to pop it came up and kids laid there for a few days and then stood up and after about a week of not opening i helped it along it got bunged up in the process but its starting to grow and i think it will be ok
DSC_0006195.jpg
ud#2
DSC_0003185.jpg
ud#3
DSC_0008179.jpg
ud#4
DSC_0010178.jpg
ud#5
DSC_0013164.jpg
ud#6
DSC_0023125.jpg
spk
DSC_0016159.jpg
tut
DSC_0021134.jpg

They're looking good over here Sticky. All green and growing.
thats my goal keep them green and healthy thanks man!
That is a familiar looking update... nice and green, makes me want a nice caesar salad!

with some cannibus seeds for crunchies lol,thanks for stopping by!:smokin:

Im tryin to get around more, but the kids wanna go for bike rides and i gotta paint the house and this that the other.

And then i got high...
i used to have a family i no what thats like don't worry about getting around you have to take care of business first then get high lol!
Drive-by

hey woody how are you bud not much going on around here well get around to it!

Keepem Green

:welldone: & Sub'd :passitleft:

The little ones are taking off... Chem sometimes has that leaf variegation....lots of strains do. Most all will grow past it and sometimes will show again in flower on a leaf or 3 ... all looking good.

Glad to see you're going organic this round. If the soil is good you wont need much else but water. I amend at up-pot and then right into flower after up-potting.

What size pots are you going to VEG in and what size is your flowering pots??

UPDATE its been 5 days since my last pics of the uds,the tut,and the spk,i put 3 of the uds in the new tent which is where there going to stay until they go outside,I'm trying to make up my mind what to do with the f3 ud i think i would like to finish it out indoors its the largest one of the 6 i don't no if its male or fem will see I'm going to be flipping these 5 in another ten days or so!:cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_0001156.JPG
DSC_0006196.jpg
DSC_0008180.jpg
DSC_0019130.jpg
DSC_0021134.jpg

Back
Top Bottom