Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Hey there Sticky... re-sub'd for the flower pics!

<Shameless plug>

I just posted my soil recipe in my journal. All organic ...

Your little ones look great.

I run a lot of different strains in the same soil and never noticed any difference.

Hey there Sticky... re-sub'd for the flower pics!

<Shameless plug>

I just posted my soil recipe in my journal. All organic ...

Your little ones look great.

I run a lot of different strains in the same soil and never noticed any difference.
hey bob glad to have ya here ill be flipping these in a couple weeks then things will get more fun I'm going to go to your thread and check out your soil mix have a good one!

Subbed up!

Have some Tutankhamun(Tut) seeds myself....haven’t made it into my room yet but always near the top of ones I wanna pop lol

Interested to watch her grow!
glad to have you here gop lol I've had these seeds for a year or more I'm finally popping one its supposed to be pretty stoney hope so will see!

Cloning is where it's at. You grow a 'Great' plant and after harvest,,, it's gone. Sure you can crack another seed,,, but that really don't mean you will ever get the same plant. Take a small clone off the bottom before flipping. And you got it. Hell you will save what you paid for the clone with what 3 clones? There about. And losing a winner of a pheno that you really liked,,,hurts alot longer.

GL and Keepem Green

Cloning is where it's at. You grow a 'Great' plant and after harvest,,, it's gone. Sure you can crack another seed,,, but that really don't mean you will ever get the same plant. Take a small clone off the bottom before flipping. And you got it. Hell you will save what you paid for the clone with what 3 clones? There about. And losing a winner of a pheno that you really liked,,,hurts alot longer.

GL and Keepem Green
i no what you mean i should have been doing it all along I'm going to try it out see how it works,do you put anything in the water?

Nope... I use tap water myself. We have pretty good water here. I imagine you got good enough there. Some say distilled or r/o. I cloned with the water we had when I live over at Mountain House Tracy. Some well shit, that smelled of sulfur. Not saying it was good for them but they lived. Temps' are the key. 78 plus or minus afew works for water temps. 100% R/H around the roots 24/7. I use a Fluorescent tube bulb 12" or so above an aeroponic cloner. Yours is a bubbler? I thin k so. And I do use a cloning solution. Not that you have to but I get better results. I been using Vitagrow cloning solution. I don't see it out there much anymore. It's a local company. And I have a quart that will last forever. It's liquid and I use kind of a test tube for acouple here and there. Gels work. Willow Water' works,,, The tips of willow trees seeped in water for afew days. Even the powders work. Once you get that you can get 90% or even better. Some plants are harder to clone or taking a longer time to root. You'll see. And a nice thing about cloning is once you find the right one,,, you can do alot with them.. They all come out the same size and grow the same so they are easy to tend. I always say you should grow a plant acouple times,, before you know how to grow it properly. I know you'll get it down fast....
If you don't have a spot for it yet,,, A big cardboard box painted white inside works for a makeshift...

Keepem Green

Nope... I use tap water myself. We have pretty good water here. I imagine you got good enough there. Some say distilled or r/o. I cloned with the water we had when I live over at Mountain House Tracy. Some well shit, that smelled of sulfur. Not saying it was good for them but they lived. Temps' are the key. 78 plus or minus afew works for water temps. 100% R/H around the roots 24/7. I use a Fluorescent tube bulb 12" or so above an aeroponic cloner. Yours is a bubbler? I thin k so. And I do use a cloning solution. Not that you have to but I get better results. I been using Vitagrow cloning solution. I don't see it out there much anymore. It's a local company. And I have a quart that will last forever. It's liquid and I use kind of a test tube for acouple here and there. Gels work. Willow Water' works,,, The tips of willow trees seeped in water for afew days. Even the powders work. Once you get that you can get 90% or even better. Some plants are harder to clone or taking a longer time to root. You'll see. And a nice thing about cloning is once you find the right one,,, you can do alot with them.. They all come out the same size and grow the same so they are easy to tend. I always say you should grow a plant acouple times,, before you know how to grow it properly. I know you'll get it down fast....
If you don't have a spot for it yet,,, A big cardboard box painted white inside works for a makeshift...

Keepem Green
thanks woody i like the box idea that could be a way to go i was thinking on putting them in the 3x3 where I'm veging some ud they will be at 18/6 lighting and the temp will be in the range you spoke of at least while the light is on,also I've seen where guys will lightly scrap the stem with a clean razor blade and slit the stem up the middle a 1/4in or so.i have clonex gel i like the idea of a test tube for the dipping or i was thinking i could apply some with a q tip well ill see what happens there almost ready for a little trimming,have a good one bud!

Looking good! Big old Fat leaves. Wow. Hey its hard to tell how big they are... What size pot is that? Pretty impressive in just 22 days...

I am looking ahead to the summer and want to plant 20 or 30 UDs to get a nice look at the genetics. I want to breed them for sure so I will be posting lots of pics around that time to hopefully get some opinions on the phenos and maybe help with my choice of phenos that get bred.

I just don't want to let them get too big because as much as I would like 10 or 20 monster UDs in my yard it would be a lot to handle. I want to keep them medium size so I am thinking about putting seeds in the ground maybe June 7... 14 days before the solstice.... What do you think?

i think i would plant as early as you can weather permitting I'm in norcal so i will put mine outside in may sometime,but they will already be 3mos. old I'm going to do lst and keep them short and stealthy its legal here but there are thieves so i try to keep them out of sight as much as i can,I'm definitely going to enjoy watching you with your crop of uds,my plants are about 10in tall the tut is 22 days the uds and the spk are 28 days but i do think they are doing well so far thanks man!

Those are gonna be some massive plants if you veg them from now to May, and they continue to veg all the way from May until later in the summer lol

Good luck with the stealth :yahoo:....last year I saw a journal with an 8ft outdoor without any indoor veg time, you could be growing absolute monster lol!

Those are gonna be some massive plants if you veg them from now to May, and they continue to veg all the way from May until later in the summer lol

Good luck with the stealth :yahoo:....last year I saw a journal with an 8ft outdoor without any indoor veg time, you could be growing absolute monster lol!
yes they would bit these are getting flipped in a couple weeks i want them done by mid may,i do have 3 in the other tent that i will veg until i can put them outside one of them is going into a 15 the other if i have one will be in a five,I'm going to have it set up to lst and it will be able to get 6-7 ft. of course this will be the first time I've tried this at this level I've done quite a few in 2-3 gal. pots so this will be another learning experience the uds are done in sept. which will be a good thing!

Back
Top Bottom