Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I know what you mean about trying to not think about what you have smoked. That's the whole reason I started growing. So I know what I'm smoking. Had to take mater's into my own hands :)
rite on brother! :)
are you washing your chops too?
not exactly sure what you mean there bud!:)

Nope

Nope I have never washed any. But I try to keep my area really clean. I've never grown outside. Do you wash yours Sky?

Every single one since 2014, lol. Skin flakes, hair, animal dander, unknown insects or just any other contaminants that may be airborn I want removed to the best of my ability. It's an added step in the harvest process, but it really speeds up the scissor trimming part as trimming wet buds is SO easy due to the gloves or sheers never gumming up.

Every single one since 2014, lol. Skin flakes, hair, animal dander, unknown insects or just any other contaminants that may be airborn I want removed to the best of my ability. It's an added step in the harvest process, but it really speeds up the scissor trimming part as trimming wet buds is SO easy due to the gloves or sheers never gumming up.
I know I should be washing, but I have never done this before so I am a little frightened of it. Lol. So far the consumer has been happy ( my stoned ass ) with my buds :p

I know I should be washing, but I have never done this before so I am a little frightened of it. Lol. So far the consumer has been happy ( my stoned ass ) with my buds :p

Next time you fell a plant, wash one branch. It's best to use RO so not to add TDS back into the buds, but I've used tap water for years and only recently switched to RO. But even with tap water, you'll notice the smoke tastes more pronounced. 3 totes, each big enough to lay branches into, about 5 gallons in each, 1cup baking soda and 1 cup lemon juice concentrate in bucket 1. The other 2 buckets are rinse buckets.

Here's a vid I shot a few months back to show my using a water pump and PVC spray bar. sorry about the 1982 quality video. The app I used to merge video takes stretched the frame and now it looks like the Debbie Does Dallas version of bud washing.

I here ya pc maybe someday ha bud I feel fortunate to have this spot to grow! :) so I no I take a lot of pics and I only put a small amount of what I take like this pc bud rite here!
now when I put that up on the laptop and zoom in I find things like this little egg that was laid on there you can see it if you look!
I got that fuggar!
I have to figure out how to get good shots of the bud

I know what you mean about trying to not think about what you have smoked. That's the whole reason I started growing. So I know what I'm smoking. Had to take mater's into my own hands :)
I'm trying to do the same it cost way too much in Ohio to buy from dispensaries at 59.99 for a tenth of an ounce and I want something with a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD and you don't find it on the black market. Everyone wants high THC and they don't care about CBD. That may change in the future but for now the only thing I can afford to buy is high THC with little to none of the CBD so I want to grow my own. :blunt:

I'm trying to do the same it cost way too much in Ohio to buy from dispensaries at 59.99 for a tenth of an ounce and I want something with a 1:1 ratio of THC and CBD and you don't find it on the black market. Everyone wants high THC and they don't care about CBD. That may change in the future but for now the only thing I can afford to buy is high THC with little to none of the CBD so I want to grow my own. :blunt:

Are you insistent that the ratio be 1:1? Dinafem has a strain that advertises a 1:20 THC:CBD ratio called Dinamed. IDK if it actually is nearly 100% CBD, but that's what they advertise.

A lot of those very high CBD strains are actually hemp strains with less than 0.7 % THC or something like that. Some people speculate that for a quality medical strain you want more than just the CBD, but a significant amounts of the other cannabinoids (which there are like 80).

A lot of those very high CBD strains are actually hemp strains with less than 0.7 % THC or something like that. Some people speculate that for a quality medical strain you want more than just the CBD, but a significant amounts of the other cannabinoids (which there are like 80).

I suspect you're right. I picked up some but only just to have on hand in case I ever needed CBD, but I couldn't imagine smoking and not getting high.

full

One of these days I'll grow something again from seed. I miss that a bunch.

This 1:1 is nice. Very clean and flavorful smoke. I definitely get a bit of a head change, but it isn't the firs thing I reach for when I'm looking to get rippped. Nice mellow high, great for breakfast.
hey lazy good to have you back in the thick of it all bud im always looking for a good breakfast high I suspect that I would like something with a little more power but one never knows maybe well get to go camping next summer and youll have some of that to try! :)

full

One of these days I'll grow something again from seed. I miss that a bunch.
I here ya bud its kind of fun you never no what your going to get but I have to say last year when I was doing a lot of cloning I was having a lot of fun I really like the speed at which those clones grow and the fact that you've already grown it so now you no its needs or dislikes!:)

Yeah! It's nice hanging around here when I have the time. Might even enter a contest or 2. lol

Oh Hey man it's really exciting to see you growing the Malawi and Durban! I have never really had much experience with the durban, but I have grown the Malawi Gold a few times and have never been disappointed... until the weed runs out that is. lol I think I have a 6 pack of malawi regs that I am saving for a rainy day (and also for sunny days lol)

Cheers sticky!

Back
Top Bottom