Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I think I figured out why my plants are so small. We got a late start but two of the plants are in 2 gal. Fabric pots and the other two which are larger are in 5 gal. fabric pots, Next spring I will plant right in 10 gal. , 15 gal. , and 20 gal. fabric pots I didn't know you don't need to transplant in fabric pots :(

I also noticed it said 3 tsp. not 3 ML. on the Fox Farm Nutes. I am using so today I feed a little to the plants they were all dropping so they needed a drink. Instead of using 3 tsp. I used 1 tsp. Less is more until I get it all figured out though I don't think I will go with Nutes. and this soil next time I plan to use some living soils and try a few different soil mixes.

FWIW, DB's kit is a LOS and still uses bottle nutes for feed.
That's what I thought its kind of like doing the Fox Farm line using nutes. I ordered it so I will give it a shot and try 3 runs with it .

That's what I thought its kind of like doing the Fox Farm line using nutes. I ordered it so I will give it a shot and try 3 runs with it .
That's why it took me awhile to figure it out. I was thinking it was a living soil, So why use nutes. but Doc has it all figured out so it sounds like a simple system but you still have to use nutrients or Fertilizers. I was looking for something like the Oly Mountain mix or Coots mix where I would use basically a compost tea and maybe a few amendments here and there. Is the High Brix system or stuff they use salt based ? Or synthetic ? I'm still not sure :confused:

That's why it took me awhile to figure it out. I was thinking it was a living soil, So why use nutes. but Doc has it all figured out so it sounds like a simple system but you still have to use nutrients or Fertilizers. I was looking for something like the Oly Mountain mix or Coots mix where I would use basically a compost tea and maybe a few amendments here and there. Is the High Brix system or stuff they use salt based ? Or synthetic ? I'm still not sure :confused:

I'm not entirely certain, so the majority of my opinion is derived from research and speculation. That being said, I think DB's kit has all of the microbes mixed into the soil with a little bit of the food. The other blends have a lot of food and a little bit of the microbes, so it's almost like a polar opposite in a lot of ways. DB's kit doesn't use a compost tea. The microbes are inside the worm castings, and 20-40 lbs of EWC is needed per bale of ProMix used.

Also, don't get too hung up on what most people construe as "synthetic" because with most complexes, they form naturally which then makes them organic. It's the complexes that have to be manipulated with acids or other chemicals or unnatural processes to form new complexes that is what is actually synthetic. That being said, the nutes in DB's bottles are organic as he doesn't use any of the exotic synthetics in his formulations.

I'm not entirely certain, so the majority of my opinion is derived from research and speculation. That being said, I think DB's kit has all of the microbes mixed into the soil with a little bit of the food. The other blends have a lot of food and a little bit of the microbes, so it's almost like a polar opposite in a lot of ways. DB's kit doesn't use a compost tea. The microbes are inside the worm castings, and 20-40 lbs of EWC is needed per bale of ProMix used.

Also, don't get too hung up on what most people construe as "synthetic" because with most complexes, they form naturally which then makes them organic. It's the complexes that have to be manipulated with acids or other chemicals or unnatural processes to form new complexes that is what is actually synthetic. That being said, the nutes in DB's bottles are organic as he doesn't use any of the exotic synthetics in his formulations.
Thank You that helps :thumb:

FWIW, DB's kit is a LOS and still uses bottle nutes for feed.
Thank You for all the help, I have learned a lot in my short time on this site and you have been a Major help Thanks again :thumb:

heres a few from this morning this gold leaf is starting to get serious about its frost I wonder how far it will go I saw a dead leaf on one of the buds and found a small worm went ahead and snipped that bad off and man is it sticky af it was all over my hands smelled good to! :)

some pc I love this one!:)

have a good one!!!!:ganjamon:

I here ya pc maybe someday ha bud I feel fortunate to have this spot to grow! :) so I no I take a lot of pics and I only put a small amount of what I take like this pc bud rite here!
now when I put that up on the laptop and zoom in I find things like this little egg that was laid on there you can see it if you look!
I got that fuggar!

im kind of funny about toking bugs and there deposits I like to get as much as I can off :) I try not to think about all the bag weed ive smoked with whatever on there its clean now!:)
I know what you mean about trying to not think about what you have smoked. That's the whole reason I started growing. So I know what I'm smoking. Had to take mater's into my own hands :)

I know what you mean about trying to not think about what you have smoked. That's the whole reason I started growing. So I know what I'm smoking. Had to take mater's into my own hands :)

are you washing your chops too?

Back
Top Bottom