Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I’ll try it again but didn’t get a lot of fuel from the first bowl. Was more a skunk like funk to my taste buds.
ok cool im probably wrong it does smell sort of skunky when I pop the lid I like the smell and the taste you can toke some of that get up and start a project and it doesn't get in the way it drifts off I like that to its nice day smoke!

UD and Sour Bubba sounds like a helluva stash. The PC has a nice head rush up front, now see if the Peyote Purple settles in. I can see the citrus in the taste.
ok first off yield is not my quest although if I get one I really like well I wouldn't mind having a lot that pc gave me over 10 zips outdoor all the way if a guy was to plant one of those in a 10 hr. plus sun spot in 100 gal pot it would be lbs.

I didn't really answer you it would be a nice stash for the winter the pc is nice smoke but im going to see if I can talk my sister into a white querkle I have a seed that was gifted to me I really need to grow that one its supposed to make killer hash if you want to make some hash an outdoor grow would be a good way to get lots of it toke that shit all year lol!

Hey bro are you out of the fire issues. Looks like a mess
hey dank theres fires in the state but nothing rite around here theres one in Sonoma its wine country I guess vineyards are being destroyed its sad about 100 miles from here the wind is starting to lay down some the worst part is over thanks for asking! :)

Back
Top Bottom