Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

so doing my morning check and I see something on the Malawi so I take it out and scope it out and the nearest thing I can surmise is there some type of aphid so I mixed up a bottle of captain jack and sprayed her down then I started checking the others the sd has a few on it so spray it long story short after checking all of them in the tent nothing on them just the two so while there out of the tent I swept it out and sprayed it all down in there so ive dealt with these before but outside if you catch them early which I have fingers crossed you can knock em down there gone after those two plants dry im going to spray them with the shower clean them off that's been my morning hows yours lol!

Bug's are the worst! Good thing you caught it early. It's a lazy morning here. Today I'm going to get more insulation for the shed
yes they suck :( more is better when it comes to insulation you need to protect your children from the harsh world they will thank you later btw I have those two plants quarantined in the 3x3 the others are getting a spraying at lights out have a good day dankman!:)

Sorry about the buggies Sticky, but I'm glad you got to them before they got hectic on ya.

Dank, are you insulating the floor too?

It's strange how bugs just come out of nowhere. I've been told that cats can bring them in or just a open window. Who'd have thought growing a weed would be so complicated :laughtwo:
I no they get in there 80 degrees 50%r/h there frigging dancing in there probably reproducing almost as fast as nature will allow and yes pets can bring them in I don't have any pets its just me so they came in on me at some point!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom