Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Your Malawi is kicking ass and taking names!
thanks bud im real happy with that one its looking happy now its starting to get some good roots under her shell be flying in a mo. im going to have that and the y/g in the back ill move the lights forward some and let them grow to the top of the tent ill tilt the lights at them ive seen @bobrown14 do that I don't think they'll make it that far will see!

im getting rid of that fake Durban male just going to keep the atf it looks just like the female so ill get a few of those seeds just to have these plants grow real nice and healthy ill likely save some of the pollen never no I might want to cros it with something I still have some copper chem pollen from march im going to get that out and try it on the one ive got now see if its still good! :)

me too penny :)heres the atf male I put outside a while back its doing fine out there im seriously thinking about putting the other one outside so I can put one of those stubby females in that tent make more room to move around!
maybe put this atf female in there I don't get the impression that its going to stretch a whole lot! :)

heres the outdoor plant theres nothing like growing outdoors and the sun pics aren't bad either!:D

:ganjamon:

me too penny :)heres the atf male I put outside a while back its doing fine out there im seriously thinking about putting the other one outside so I can put one of those stubby females in that tent make more room to move around!
maybe put this atf female in there I don't get the impression that its going to stretch a whole lot! :)

heres the outdoor plant theres nothing like growing outdoors and the sun pics aren't bad either!:D

:ganjamon:
How cold is it getting at night where you are ? In Ohio it is dropping down in the low 30s at night I don't think they would do well outside around here this time of year and next month its going to get even colder. You plant look Great

I thought I would mention I have been adding a very small amount of mc to my foliar a couple times a week my foliar at the moment is r/o water with calmag added along with a couple drops of each the em-1,some liquid fish,some ful roc and a tiny pinch of rock powder I checked the ph once with this mix and it was 6.2 so its good in case your wondering I put one of those solid pieces and a small amount of the powder I would say 1/32 of a tsp. it seems to be working good there happy! :)

ok I put the males outside and I put the sd in the 3x3 all by itself with a viperspectra 600 led evry plant ive grown under that light seemed to like it so back to the male atf outside its not going to be a long wait for pollen! :)

and the other!
things are just starting to get fun!:D

lol well he wont be around much longer sky I wont post anymore pics of that one I don't want anybody getting heebs from my stuff! :rofl:

I didn't mean it like that, just that the sight of a pollen sack gives me shell shock of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom